ADVERTISEMENT

Preseason AP poll is out

You were the one that wanted a seat at the Big Boys table when you went to your only FF then cried when UVA said nite nite.

When you win alot over the years in terms of titles and FF's March success matters more than than the regular season but you
wouldn't know anything about that.

Reactions: Deepelm
You were the one that wanted a seat at the Big Boys table when you went to your only FF then cried when UVA said nite nite.

When you win alot over the years in terms of titles and FF's March success matters more than than the regular season but you
wouldn't know anything about that.
nice movibg of the goal post now. youkeep doubling down on dumb. You lost this one as usual. Auburn was better in 2022 and 2024 than 2019.

nice movibg of the goal post now. youkeep doubling down on dumb. You lost this one as usual. Auburn was better in 2022 and 2024 than 2019.

I don't move the goal posts, you're the expert in that field

UNC made it out of the first weekend in 2024, Auburn didn't.

I don't move the goal posts, you're the expert in that field

UNC made it out of the first weekend in 2024, Auburn didn't.
huh? i am saying auburn in 2022 and 2024 had a better overall team than in 2019 when we went to the final 4. Citing a single elimination tourney to judge s team is dumb

huh? i am saying auburn in 2022 and 2024 had a better overall team than in 2019 when we went to the final 4. Citing a single elimination tourney to judge s team is dumb

If that's the case it sounds like you have a coaching problem.

When the playoffs start there's a single elimination format, is that dumb?

So you're saying Auburn would be a powerhouse if the tourney was the best 2/3?

If that's the case it sounds like you have a coaching problem.

When the playoffs start there's a single elimination format, is that dumb?

So you're saying Auburn would be a powerhouse if the tourney was the best 2/3?
coaching problem? Wtf are you talking anout? Coach K lost to lehigh in a single elinination tourney. Is he a coschong problem to? Stay on topic. We are talking auburn's early round exits. nothing anout anything beyond that. I would take Auburn two out of three against the yale and the miami teams we lost to in 2022 and 2024.

coaching problem? Wtf are you talking anout? Coach K lost to lehigh in a single elinination tourney. Is he a coschong problem to? Stay on topic. We are talking auburn's early round exits. nothing anout anything beyond that. I would take Auburn two out of three against the yale and the miami teams we lost to in 2022 and 2024.

But your problem is the tourney is a single elimination format.

K lost to Lehigh and Mercer, how many titles does he have?

Self lost to Bucknell and Northern Iowa, how many titles does he have?

Roy, Izzo, Hurley and every coach that have won a title has bad losses.

In a P5 conference with the money that comes with it you should have more success but
it looks like to me the coach isn't up to the task.

In a P5 conference with the money that comes with it you should have more success but
so hubert davis is not a good coach then. Got it

bruce pearl has an elite 8 apperance and anothwr sweet 16 appearanfe also in his career. Plus a ncaa national title

• Haha
Reactions: Deepelm
He's better than Pearl.
no he isnt. Hubert davis got his coaching career started rounding third base. dude would never survive if he walked into the situations pearlndid at tennessee ans Auburn. Davis has neger built a aingle program. Pearl has built 4 of them

the last two season? wtf? Look at entire cosching careers. Pearl has developed 4 different programs from nothing. Davis has never done anything remotely like that

Self never did that
K never did that
Roy never did that
Dean never did that
Izzo never did that
Hurley never did that

You know what all these coaches have in common?

Self never did that
K never did that
Roy never did that
Dean never did that
Izzo never did that
Hurley never did that

You know what all these coaches have in common?
LOL at you putting davis with that group. Hurbwet davis is basically mike davis

Hubert has more tourney success than Pearl.

Just don't get missing when Pearl loses to Stetson in the first round this year.
again quit citing a single elimination only. its shows how dumb you are. Here is your problem. Davis couldnt win at all at Auburn. Pearl could definitely win big at unc though. Davis wouldnt have been hired by anyone else

again quit citing a single elimination only. its shows how dumb you are. Here is your problem. Davis couldnt win at all at Auburn. Pearl could definitely win big at unc though. Davis wouldnt have been hired by anyone else

You act like Auburn is some sleeping giant, a job everyone wants.

Pearl has shit the bed in the tourney since your lone FF run, he's not a top 10 coach and neither is Davis.

Since I'm referencing your words, what's better than the single elimination format for the tourney? I doubt it
if it helps Pearl but I wanna hear your take on a alternative.

You act like Auburn is some sleeping giant, a job everyone wants.

Pearl has shit the bed in the tourney since your lone FF run, he's not a top 10 coach and neither is Davis.

Since I'm referencing your words, what's better than the single elimination format for the tourney? I doubt it
if it helps Pearl but I wanna hear your take on a alternative.
Best of 3 or 5 games. Pearl is a top 15 coach. 6 25 plus win seasons in last 8 years shows it.

If Kentucky is ranked (I’m not crapping on them) then Louisville should be in the discussion. Both have completely new coaches and rosters, and both have comparable talent.
You are correct, new coaches and rosters. We have a coach that came through UK and bleeds Blue, seems to want winning more than being the person that that put the most players in the NBA, but the new NIL will change NCAA basketball to a place we haven't imagined I am afraid, so it's a sit back and see.

Reactions: rockycard
last time you saw anything like that was during the PAC12 heyday of 2017 when you had Zona, UCLA and Oregon all in the top 10.
Donald Trump GIF

I’m talking about Arizona being picked fifth in their own conference and tenth nationally. I don’t recall seeing that happening before.

Texas Tech is the biggest omission, by far. Part of me feels like people just got tired of voting for Big 12 teams. You gotta have Tech in there, though. They return three double-digit scorers and bring in an elite floor general and an elite rim protector.

Xavier has a lot of intriguing pieces too, where I could see them actually challenging for the Big East title. But between injuries and some of these guys coming from other programs, not exactly sure how that roster is going to mesh.

Thank you!

Donald Trump GIF

I’m talking about Arizona being picked fifth in their own conference and tenth nationally. I don’t recall seeing that happening before.

I understand...and I'm saying that the last time AZ was in a conference this tough was 2017.

I don’t think they have ever been in a conference this tough. Unless the Big 12 ends up being overrated. I don’t see it though.

definitely not, but that 2017 year they could definitely claim to be the toughest conference in CBB. Don't think you have anything to worry about with the Big12. It's been the best conference in CBB for a few years now and doesn't appear to be going anywhere.

Reactions: englandnu
definitely not, but that 2017 year they could definitely claim to be the toughest conference in CBB. Don't think you have anything to worry about with the Big12. It's been the best conference in CBB for a few years now and doesn't appear to be going anywhere.
Yeah, the Pac 12 was severely underrated that year and did a lot of damage in the tournament.

Yeah, the Pac 12 was severely underrated that year and did a lot of damage in the tournament.
did a lot of damage, especially to Coach K who walked away from the loss to Oregon looking like a buffoon, bully, hypocrite and spoiled sore loser. You know you're a piece of shit when you make Dillon Brooks look like the victim.

Since your last and only FF run how many times have you made it out off the first weekend?

Crazy thing is, Pearl has been at Auburn for 10 years and only made it to the second weekend once, in 2019.

There are 3 coaches in the ACC that come from football schools that were in the league when Pearl started at Auburn - Brad Brownell at Clemson, Leonard Hamilton at FSU, and Jim Larranaga at Miami. All 3 of them have made it to the second weekend more times than Pearl in the past decade.

• Haha
Reactions: AWilli6995
ADVERTISEMENT