ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball blue bloods

Kentucky needs to be up 28 with 5 minutes on clock for me to think we are beating Florida before it happens

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
I cant disagree with any of this. STILL, if given the choice, I'd say a large majority of BBN would take Petrino(over Stoops). If football were THAT important to me...I'd take him at IU.

A whole whole lot of UK fans absolutely didn’t want Petrino over Stoops. The opportunity was there for sure. A lot did but a lot didn’t.

lol that fg was good. We actually caught a break vs Florida. Karma, bitches

A whole whole lot of UK fans absolutely didn’t want Petrino over Stoops. The opportunity was there for sure. A lot did but a lot didn’t.
I don't buy this at all. My brother is a HUGE UK guy,. Loves Petrino. Knows a ton of people within UK. Folks would take him in a heartbeat over Stoops.

Reactions: KYtotheCore
I don't buy this at all. My brother is a HUGE UK guy,. Loves Petrino. Knows a ton of people within UK. Folks would take him in a heartbeat over Stoops.

Yeah, well, like unfortunately your brother in law doesn’t represent Kentucky fans. You’re talking to two UK fans in this thread telling you that we didn’t want UK to hire him. Don’t really care. UK made right decision by not selling their soul. Philosophy has worked out well for Louisville athletics.

Actually, the exact opposite of Donovan, but whatever. Not arguing about stupid shit.
OK. Look man, you guys dont have the clout in football, as you do in hoops. Dudes ain't knocking down the door to coach at Kentucky.

Anyways.....Hope the cats hold on. Would be a big win.

Yeah, well, like unfortunately your brother in law doesn’t represent Kentucky fans. You’re talking to two UK fans in this thread telling you that we didn’t want UK to hire him. Don’t really care. UK made right decision by not selling their soul. Philosophy has worked out well for Louisville athletics.
My BROTHER, bro. Not my brother "in law". And I'll take his word over any of you on here. For one, he ain't trying to save his pride. He doesn't let his bias toward UL get in the way. And he has a lot of friends in big places at UK. SO when he tells me something, I tend to take it to heart. Especially more so than someone on here.

Some of you just have waaaaaay to much pride. I mean I'd take Cal in a fcvking heart beat,at Indiana. I'd take Petrino in football.

My BROTHER, bro. Not my brother "in law". And I'll take his word over any of you on here. For one, he ain't trying to save his pride. He doesn't let his bias toward UL get in the way. And he has a lot of friends in big places at UK. SO when he tells me something, I tend to take it to heart. Especially more so than someone on here.

Some of you just have waaaaaay to much pride. I mean I'd take Cal in a fcvking heart beat,at Indiana. I'd take Petrino in football.

Ok, dude. Whatever.

That’s it. Nailed it!
Yep....You make no sense. If I said my brother had said no...You'd have no issue. Then you tell me one person cant speak for a fan base......................But two can?Laughing

SOme of you are pure gold...

Reactions: KYtotheCore
Yep....You make no sense. If I said my brother had said no...You'd have no issue. Then you tell me one person cant speak for a fan base......................But two can?Laughing

SOme of you are pure gold...

There’s a quote out there that you shouldn’t argue with idiots or you become one yourself. I am not calling you an idiot, but I’m done with you.

There’s a quote out there that you shouldn’t argue with idiots or you become one yourself. I am not calling you an idiot, but I’m done with you.
OK....Don't be mad at me b/c of your ignorance. Congrats on the win, tonight.

I saw a picture of a car in Florida painted to have an alligator with a UK logo in its mouth. I hope that guy feels like a total dick right now.

Reactions: KisteK and C*A*T*S
I didn’t want petrino. But that was only because I didn’t trust that he wouldn’t bail for Louisville if offered.

Before this current stint with Louisville he was a top 5 college coach. Louisville and Arkansas were both top 10 programs under him. Western went to a bowl game.

I think he’s lost some of his luster however. They haven’t been as good this time around as they were during his first tenure with the cardinals.

U6 is waiting on Brohm, that young energetic coach at Purdue.
They are peeing in their pants hoping Petrino leaves.

LOVE MY UNC TAR HEELS!

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Kentucky easily with best football team among blue blood hoops programs this year.
Meh... I wouldnt say "easily". UK has QB and offensive issues. As do the others. I would say as of now, they look to be the best. But I wouldn't say easily. Not to take away from their win, but this Florida team isn't that good. BUt still, to win pretty easily in Gainesville is impressive.

I think Stoops is a good fit. We've been a bottom feeder more times that not in the SEC. He's exceeded his goals every year. He's recruiting better athletes and ultimately that's what it takes to compete. Its a slow process to becoming respectable in the SEC. It takes time and patience. Things are not going to happen overnight. You can be good and still have a bad win-loss column in the SEC.

Reactions: KisteK
ADVERTISEMENT