ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn has AUrrived Gents

FlynAUround

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2008
Watching Arkansas storm the court almost brought a tear to my eye. Auburn is finAUlly there. #feelsogoodman

nicolas-cage-facemask.gif

Oh you can bet Bruce certainly does, probably more than anyone.
Absolutely not. Your 2015 team losing to Wisconsin was equivalent to Mike Tyson getting knocked out by Buster Douglas. Any smart coach would show that season to their players on what can happen when you have the GOAT team on paper and you coast through the season and the tournament until you play a bunch of white boys with four years of chemistry…

Absolutely not. Your 2015 team losing to Wisconsin was equivalent to Mike Tyson getting knocked out by Buster Douglas. Any smart coach would show that season to their players on what can happen when you have the GOAT team on paper and you coast through the season and the tournament until you play a bunch of white boys with four years of chemistry…

a-little-racist-confused.gif

I'm just glad that Auburn player who wanted to fight the dude who dunked on him didn't get to him. Could have been ugly.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Bounces it off the floor, and sends it home!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣

Did you notice that KD Johnson for AUburn went after him??

I'm just glad that Auburn player who wanted to fight the dude who dunked on him didn't get to him. Could have been ugly.

I don’t think he was going after him to fight him, I think he was trying to run him down so he could give his nuts back to him after the Arkansas player left them laying on his forehead!😂

This is gold! Seen a guy on Twitter had posted this! “Heard Bruce Pearl say that being number 1 has been exhausting for his team and that they are getting everyone’s best shot.”😂

So being at the top is hard huh Bruce? You get everybody’s best shot? Imagine being UK, Duke, UNc and KU! Get outta here with that shit😂

This is gold! Seen a guy on Twitter had posted this! “Heard Bruce Pearl say that being number 1 has been exhausting for his team and that they are getting everyone’s best shot.”😂

So being at the top is hard huh Bruce? You get everybody’s best shot? Imagine being UK, Duke, UNc and KU! Get outta here with that shit😂
That’s funny, Bruce beat Kansas, UNC, and UK in that order in the tourney a few years back. Now that was hard…

That’s funny, Bruce beat Kansas, UNC, and UK in that order in the tourney a few years back. Now that was hard…
He wasn’t the number 1 team that year. I guess you could say that Auburn wasn’t the hunted that year so it’s not the same as being the #1 team that everybody’s put a target on. Little different.

Last edited:
Reactions: RipThru
Its fun to poke at Auburn, BUT-----they're still really fukin good. Arkansas is a very good basektball team. Its not as if they went to Vandy, and got beat.

Don’t be mad at Bruce because he broke your team that year and you still haven’t recovered.

Not mad at all. Can't change the past and the past says you're not relevant. Before UVA made you cry how many FF's you been to prior to that?

That dude is 5'9 or something. He didn't want that smoke. Plus he was concussed from the ballsack to the forehead. He had no chance.

I post on this board, but I don’t ever start threads. Are you one those Ecred/likes:ratio dweebs? That’s cute little guy 😂😂😂
Uh, no. I'm not surprised that the point continues to elude you, simpleton.

Read this slowly.... your basketball program lacks the CRED (hardware in the trophy case earned over a long period of time) to justify the spew on this board from guys like you and the little teapot homo.

Not mad at all. Can't change the past and the past says you're not relevant. Before UVA made you cry how many FF's you been to prior to that?
That’s all you’ve going for you, the past. I’m sorry Kessler made your old coach retire. I’m glad Big Dick Bruce was able to coach him up and make him a future First Round Pick.

Uh, no. I'm not surprised that the point continues to elude you, simpleton.

Read this slowly.... your basketball program lacks the CRED (hardware in the trophy case earned over a long period of time) to justify the spew on this board from guys like you and the little teapot homo.
Why do you guys love to relish in the past? Oh that’s right, that’s your only retort. I could fire back and bring up the score…but then of course you’re going to tell me that TyTy was hurt, the refs swallowed their whistle, we will beat you at a neutral site, etc…yeah, let’s not do that.

Why do you guys love to relish in the past? Oh that’s right, that’s your only retort. I could fire back and bring up the score…but then of course you’re going to tell me that TyTy was hurt, the refs swallowed their whistle, we will beat you at a neutral site, etc…yeah, let’s not do that.
So new at having success.... it's no wonder you don't understand. New money is gonna New Money, I guess.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Let me know when Auburn goes 38-1 bozo.

UK guys love the present and the past. Both are great.

Auburn's past is not very great.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT