ADVERTISEMENT

Does anyone on this board honestly think Auburn has a chance to avoid the big Valentine’s Day COCK?

So not too strong and average manhood. Probably not beating chicks off with a stick, in other words.
If I had to guess, it's ....
images

I’ll bet any amount that we don’t lose that bad!😂 I fully expect Auburn to win but I don’t see it being that bad at all.

Y’all took all that cock. Hope they saved a little for us!!!
40 point loss….1 point loss….still a loss, & KY will get yet another one hung on them this Saturday.
Anyone who picks and chooses is a b1tch
@Afamu

I feel like you hate Cal… Honest question, do you think BP would have a better record than Cal if he were at UK?
Better than Cal from 09-17? Hell no.
Better than Cal from 18-24? Heck, Chris Holtman could do better.

Cal is great when he has transcendent and generational talent, but damn, are there any coaches out there that would suck with the teams Cal has had? That kind of talent doesn’t come around every year, so building your program around needing it, is really stupid, unless your top priority is feeding the NBA draft with kids that were going there regardlesss of where they went to school.

One-and-done worked at one point, but it doesn’t work now. Parity is at an all time high, the game is more physical, the players are far more developed and AAU doesn’t teach defense. My issue with Cal is, he doesn't care. He’s going to continue on with this rental player bullshit because he gets off on the NBA draft.

You don't get to prioritize the NBA draft and put players above the university and keep me on as a fan. The more he loses like he has been, the more he loses from the fanbase.

Some fans think he still has it in him to win big, not me, I realized years ago he’s not a good coach at all and he will never sniff another final 4. You can't win in today’s college basketball with new, young teams.

He now has the worst season in UK history, worst NCAAT loss in UK history, worst home losing streak in UK history, worst record against power 5 teams in UK history, several home losses to mid majors and when you look at all the NBA talent he has had, he truly has done less with more.

What's worse is he trolls the fans, he talks down to the fans and he’s very condescending with the fans. He makes 9 million a year BECAUSE the fans, but he has been shitting on the fans WHILE losing at a historic rate.

Do I hate him? Not really, but I hate what he's doing. I want to like him, but he's making it extremely hard to do so.

• Sad
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Some of our starting 5 never got off the bus. If I'm Calipari I would stress intensity from the opening tip to my squad.
Just like when UK played in Columbia, your guys wanted it more, but young teams are never going to understand the level they have to play at until they experience a couple beat downs.

I have a hard time believing UK can keep it under a 20 point loss on Saturday. I don't think they're ready to compete like they need to and it also looks like one of our only 2 seniors, Tre Mitchell, will be out.

40 point loss….1 point loss….still a loss, & KY will get yet another one hung on them this Saturday
Yeah, but damn, I never thought I would ever see someone get deep dicked by their own cock, until last night.
Even their walk ons scored, that’s some ass-to-mouth action right there.

• Haha
Better than Cal from 09-17? Hell no.
Better than Cal from 18-24? Heck, Chris Holtman could do better.

Cal is great when he has transcendent and generational talent, but damn, are there any coaches out there that would suck with the teams Cal has had? That kind of talent doesn’t come around every year, so building your program around needing it, is really stupid, unless your top priority is feeding the NBA draft with kids that were going there regardlesss of where they went to school.

One-and-done worked at one point, but it doesn’t work now. Parity is at an all time high, the game is more physical, the players are far more developed and AAU doesn’t teach defense. My issue with Cal is, he doesn't care. He’s going to continue on with this rental player bullshit because he gets off on the NBA draft.

You don't get to prioritize the NBA draft and put players above the university and keep me on as a fan. The more he loses like he has been, the more he loses from the fanbase.

Some fans think he still has it in him to win big, not me, I realized years ago he’s not a good coach at all and he will never sniff another final 4. You can't win in today’s college basketball with new, young teams.

He now has the worst season in UK history, worst NCAAT loss in UK history, worst home losing streak in UK history, worst record against power 5 teams in UK history, several home losses to mid majors and when you look at all the NBA talent he has had, he truly has done less with more.

What's worse is he trolls the fans, he talks down to the fans and he’s very condescending with the fans. He makes 9 million a year BECAUSE the fans, but he has been shitting on the fans WHILE losing at a historic rate.

Do I hate him? Not really, but I hate what he's doing. I want to like him, but he's making it extremely hard to do so.

When I reflect on the state of our program these days . . .

tissue-roll-hangging.gif

When I reflect on the state of our program these days . . .

tissue-roll-hangging.gif
I'm seeing nothing out of Cal that tells me it's going to get better.
It would be awesone if he would step aside and take a different position at UK.
He'd make a great politician. He could be governor and drive around washing people's feet.

Friend of mine works in order processing at Amazon, apparently, a ton of colostomy bags were ordered from the great state of South Carolina last night.

Reactions: nrmorgan2001
I will say this, there is some interesting officiating that hapoens in that gym. It seems like Auburn is allowed to be very handsy and physical, but the opponent gets called for touch fouls.

There was one call last night that was crazy to me. Auburn guy drove the ball into the paint on a break, the SC defender was in the paint and fell backwards to avoid contact, didn't even allow the AU guy to make contact. Ball goes in, ref calls an and-one. Sorry, but you aren't going to win when that shit happens. If you don't allow a team to play the way they normally do, they're toast.

This partly explains how AU is so dominant at home, but looks middle of the road away from Neville arena.

If those two teams played in Columbia tomorrow, I bet USC wins easily.

I will say this, there is some interesting officiating that hapoens in that gym. It seems like Auburn is allowed to be very handsy and physical, but the opponent gets called for touch fouls.

There was one call last night that was crazy to me. Auburn guy drove the ball into the paint on a break, the SC defender was in the paint and fell backwards to avoid contact, didn't even allow the AU guy to make contact. Ball goes in, ref calls an and-one. Sorry, but you aren't going to win when that shit happens. If you don't allow a team to play the way they normally do, they're toast.

This partly explains how AU is so dominant at home, but looks middle of the road away from Neville arena.

Auburn had 1 less fouled fall on us last night. It was 19-18 on fouls. What a dumb post

• Haha
Reactions: ajpitts

Refs dont account for a 40 point beat down though. A few plays here and there sure.

Auburn had 1 less fouled fall on us last night. It was 19-18 on fouls. What a dumb post
You can't go off foul count.

South Carolina got called for some really weak ass calls and realized they had to back off on the physical play. Auburn was allowed to do whatever they wanted.

I think it has to do with the crowd. They’re right on top of the floor and very loud. If I had to guess, I'd say the refs are influenced more in that gym than anywhere else I can think of.

Refs dont account for a 40 point beat down though. A few plays here and there sure.
Oh no doubt, I'm not saying the refs are the reasons for the 40 point loss, but when 1 team is allowed to.play physical and the other one isn't, that greatly effects the outcome.

South Carolina relies on being physical, they were not allowed to be physical last night. SEC refs suck.man, they really do.

South Carolina got called for some really weak ass calls and realized they had to back off on the physical play. Auburn was allowed to do whatever they wanted.

I think it has to do with the crowd. They’re right on top of the floor and very loud. If I had to guess, I'd say the refs are influenced more in that gym than anywhere else I can think of.
this is so dumb coming from a kentucky fan. SEC teams have gotten screwed in Rupp for 40 years due to the crowd with the refs and you start this shit. Gtfo here

this is so dumb coming from a kentucky fan. SEC teams have gotten screwed in Rupp for 40 years due to the creed and you start this shit. Gtfo here
I never said UK didn’t get a home whistle, I'm not sure why that matters in this conversation.

How else can you explain the difference between how AU plays at home compared to the road?

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
I never said UK didn’t get a home whistle, I'm not sure why that matters in this conversation.

How else can you explain the difference between how AU plays at home compared to the road?
our players play better at home and dont on the road. It has nothing to do with the officiating. We seem to hit threes at home but struggle shooting on the road.

• Haha
Reactions: kyjeff1

Quality observation.

I was checking out this new analytics site and it provides a "Home Rank" rating which shows how much better a team performs at home vs a road/neutral game.

1. Purdue: #74
2. UConn: #148
3. Arizona: #10
4. Houston: #2
5. Auburn: #23
6. UT: #53
7. Alabama: #6
8. Marquette: #131
9. Illinois: #208
10. Duke: #182
11. UNC: #78
12. Iowa State: #7
13. Michigan St: #11
14. KU: #19
15. Creighton: #175

The higher the rating the better you are at home meaning the worse you play relatively on the road/neutral games.

This might not be good news for Zona, Houston, Bama, Iowa St, Michigan St and KU once we get into the tournament season.

You speak as though you have some expertise on the matter.

Nowhere near as gaping as KY’s.

Yeah, you’re gay.

Also….you must call me “master” until KY can lick our COCKS in ANYTHING!
We own USCjr FOREVER in basketball, and have kicked that ass on the football field the last decade. A win or two won't change that. Hold that 40 piece and hold the COCKS in that ass.

• Haha

I was checking out this new analytics site and it provides a "Home Rank" rating which shows how much better a team performs at home vs a road/neutral game.

1. Purdue: #74
2. UConn: #148
3. Arizona: #10
4. Houston: #2
5. Auburn: #23
6. UT: #53
7. Alabama: #6
8. Marquette: #131
9. Illinois: #208
10. Duke: #182
11. UNC: #78
12. Iowa State: #7
13. Michigan St: #11
14. KU: #19
15. Creighton: #175

The higher the rating the better you are at home meaning the worse you play relatively on the road/neutral games.

This might not be good news for Zona, Houston, Bama, Iowa St, Michigan St and KU once we get into the tournament season.
@mcnicKY91 or @kyjeff1

Don't remember which one of you was talking shit about Purdue and home cooking.

@mcnicKY91 or @kyjeff1

Don't remember which one of you was talking shit about Purdue and home cooking.
Lol...UK had just lost 3 straight at home, looked like dog crap defensively, yet are listed in the 240s for home court performance. What a joke of a model.

Purdue benefits from a ridiculous home court whistle. That is a fact. Wish UK got the same home whistle.

Reactions: ajpitts
Lol...UK had just lost 3 straight at home, looked like dog crap defensively, yet are listed in the 240s for home court performance. What a joke of a model.

Purdue benefits from a ridiculous home court whistle. That is a fact. Wish UK got the same home whistle.
Uh, losing 3 straight at home would align with them being 240th. If they were dominant at home, they'd be top 20.

We own USCjr FOREVER in basketball, and have kicked that ass on the football field the last decade. A win or two won't change that. Hold that 40 piece and hold the COCKS in that ass.
KY is gonna play in Nashville on Thursday!!

LOL!!!!

40 point loss….1 point loss….still a loss, & KY will get yet another one hung on them this Saturday.

@Afamu
I’ll agree that a loss is a loss but there is a difference in a 3 or 4 point loss versus a 40 point loss. You surly see that right? Hell look at Della, her right eye still twitches from that 40+ point loss UK hung on Tennessee in the 93 SEC tourney. Those kinds losses can have lasting affects!

ADVERTISEMENT