ADVERTISEMENT

Does anyone on this board honestly think Auburn has a chance to avoid the big Valentine’s Day COCK?

chicken-wings-double-fried-wings.gif

bing-bing-chicken-wing-abisola-balogun.gif

dancing-chicken.gif

We just need to make sure we wear the garnet uniforms. We’re undefeated in them. 2 of our 3 losses have come in the black ones. I know the game is in February & all, but we don’t need to sport the blacks at Auburn.

We just need to make sure we wear the garnet uniforms. We’re undefeated in them. 2 of our 3 losses have come in the black ones. I know the game is in February & all, but we don’t need to sport the blacks at Auburn.
Conceding the loss. Cocks wearing the black uniforms.

Holy shit. Whoever posted earlier today was right.
It ain’t about home or road…the refs been on fire this season

We deserve every bit of the dragging we are going to get. This pathetic so far. If you're not gonna play, just fkn forfeit and save the travel money.

We deserve every bit of the dragging we are going to get. This pathetic so far. If you're not gonna play, just fkn forfeit and save the travel money.
We are hell at home, but suck ass on the road ex: Florida Saturday. Still a long way to go in this game.

Reactions: jackrabbit slim
We are hell at home, but suck ass on the road ex: Florida Saturday. Still a long way to go in this game.
We are one of the best on the road.in the conference. Mack and Cooper are nowhere to be found. 50 fkn points in a half. I hope Lamont yanks a scholy or two.

We are one of the best on the road.in the conference. Mack and Cooper are nowhere to be found. 50 fkn points in a half. I hope Lamont yanks a scholy or two.
Not trying to sound like a homer, but I will. It’s tough to go into our place and win. Meechie is a really good player… feel like USC needs to get Mack more involved.

Not trying to sound like a homer, but I will. It’s tough to go into our place and win. Meechie is a really good player… feel like USC needs to get Mack more involved.
The only thing we can hope for is for it to be respectable. No way in hell we come back after that first half shit show.

Two of the biggest fly by fan bases this board has ever seen. The only staple of the board between the two is an Indiana fan riding the coattails of his football school's basketball success*. But the OP really made an ass of himself here. Maybe the second half will go differently.

Two of the biggest fly by fan bases this board has ever seen. The only staple of the board between the two is an Indiana fan riding the coattails of his football school's basketball success*. But the OP really made an ass of himself here. Maybe the second half will go differently.
How long has this thread been up? Been sitting on that one a minute amigo.

• Love
Reactions: olsonab
Lmao. Tell me you haven’t watched a single sec game this season without telling me.

Auburn is only up 12 points after the ref have completely dominated the 1st half/
This chode might be in for a rude awakening
So USC has 2 more free throws but it’s the refs. Idiot

Reactions: Borotiger
So USC has 2 more free throws but it’s the refs. Idiot
It’s fine dude. We all can tell you never picked up a single sport in your life. But you are an “expert” at watching it on tv. Lmao. Nerds like you are what give the team a bad name. A real Auburn fan says, “ solid first half, need to focus and clamp down to win”

It’s fine dude. We all can tell you never picked up a single sport in your life. But you are an “expert” at watching it on tv. Lmao. Nerds like you are what give the team a bad name. A real Auburn fan says, “ solid first half, need to focus and clamp down to win”
What the **** are you talking about?

Reactions: Deepelm
Why the commentators flip flop?! "glad they letting them play" then on the other side "he thought he got hit on the wrist".

Look. Cocks haven’t lost in weeks. Everyone else has lost this week. Yet, when you lost this week it’s like “ey we fine”
But when cocks might lose for the first time in 2 months it’s “ ey, y’all done”
Lmao.
Relax brobos, the big bad cocks can lose one game to your 4

Who the hell are you?!
They got kicked in the cock.
Auburn is licking our Cocks.

Look. Cocks haven’t lost in weeks. Everyone else has lost this week. Yet, when you lost this week it’s like “ey we fine”
But when cocks might lose for the first time in 2 months it’s “ ey, y’all done”
Lmao.
Relax brobos, the big bad cocks can lose one game to your 4
i am just laughing at you talking all this shit on saturday after auburn lost to florida. I then told you that the cocks would lose at auburn and then you talked more shit. Auburn is hell at home

How long has this thread been up? Been sitting on that one a minute amigo.
I just noticed it and the content of my post was in regards to the current score to an ongoing game. I stand by my position. Like always, after a rare decent season, the cocks will go back to the butthole and disappear and their fans will go back to the football board and brag about how good the SEC is.

• Haha
Reactions: jackrabbit slim
i am just laughing at you talking all this shit on saturday after auburn lost to florida. I then told you that the cocks would lose at auburn and then you talked more shit. Auburn is hell at home
First post ITT. Lol

I just noticed it and the content of my post was in regards to the current score to an ongoing game. I stand by my position. Like always, after a rare decent season, the cocks will go back to the butthole and disappear and their fans will go back to the football board and brag about how good the SEC is.
And you're a fan of which program?

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT