ADVERTISEMENT

Ashton Hagans

Click only if you're a UK hater.

tenor.gif

You know this is an old video right???

No it's not. They can say it is, but it isn't. Im young and I know how snapchat works. If it was an old video, then in the top left it would've said "... months/weeks/years ago from camera roll." Instead, it said 1 hour ago, and snapchat only keeps stories up for 24 hours.

Therefore, this was screen-recorded within that 24 hour period. Being as it was just released on social media, no way this would be just now surfacing if it was truly old.

The only way this is an old video is if someone kept it for a long time and just now decided to release it. Why would they do that?

Nope, Even if we win, we won't have to worry. Turns out that video is a few weeks old and a)UK compliance has already dealt with it and b) UL media just learned about it last night. You guys need to up your UK obsession.

Wrong. It's called sweeping it under the rug. This video is not old. Sorry.

Wrong. It's called sweeping it under the rug. This video is not old. Sorry.
OK, let's go with your reality. Let's say it's 1hr old. Now what? Is this some sort of "gotcha"?

The UK complice office dealt with this 2 weeks ago, but you know more, so lets go with your thoughts.

Now what?

Reactions: Scotty00
OK, let's go with your reality. Let's say it's 1hr old. Now what? Is this some sort of "gotcha"?

The UK complice office dealt with this 2 weeks ago, but you know more, so lets go with your thoughts.

Now what?

I'm sorry that you're so ate up over being wrong. I guess it is just impossible that the compliance department could be covering this up, no?

Okay, so if this was dealt with 2 weeks ago, then why was Hagans dismissed for "personal reasons" for yesterdays game?

And I didn't say 1 hour ago. I said 1 hour ago at the time of the recording. The video is very clearly not old, but a person who doesn't use snapchat wouldn't know that. They would just assume whatever is being spewed from the athletic department is true.

Greg Martin

@ukgreg90

·
2h

Replying to
@TimSullivan714
The video is a recording of a video using the screen recording app and was recorded at 12:34am (see red time stamp ribbon at top of this clip). Anybody could have inserted the text “8:05pm”. So yeah this could be a dated video someone has lifted and recorded.

I'm sorry that you're so ate up over being wrong. I guess it is just impossible that the compliance department could be covering this up, no?

Okay, so if this was dealt with 2 weeks ago, then why was Hagans dismissed for "personal reasons" for yesterdays game?

And I didn't say 1 hour ago. I said 1 hour ago at the time of the recording. The video is very clearly not old, but a person who doesn't use snapchat wouldn't know that. They would just assume whatever is being spewed from the athletic department is true.
Laughing You really, really want this to be something huh?

Timmy Sullivan is your source? LOL

Idc what they say. The video is NOT old. Sorry about it. And I know there'd be an 18 page thread by now if a Louisville player had done this, so.

But no surprise the blue fanbase can't take the heat.
What heat? Your hate boner is showing.

Carry on with your crusade. I'm sure it get somewhere. Good luck.

Laughing You really, really want this to be something huh?

Nice spin. I just know that the video isn't old. If it was old, then why did someone take so long to share their screen-recording of it on twitter? Can you answer that question? I bet you can't.

Since everyone is "out to get UK," then why would the person who screen-recorded this not release it right then, and instead wait 2 entire weeks to share it. On top of that, Hagans mysteriously doesn't play yesterday due to "personal reasons." Now tell me the video is "old" Laughing

Nice spin. I just know that the video isn't old. If it was old, then why did someone take so long to share their screen-recording of it on twitter? Can you answer that question? I bet you can't.

Since everyone is "out to get UK," then why would the person who screen-recorded this not release it right then, and instead wait 2 entire weeks to share it. On top of that, Hagans mysteriously doesn't play yesterday due to "personal reasons." Now tell me the video is "old" Laughing
I don't need to, everyone already knows it's old. You're in denial and want it to be something. Wish in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up first.

BTW, If UL scored more points yesterday, they wouldn't have lost.

Reactions: mebeblue2
I don't need to, everyone already knows it's old. You're in denial and want it to be something. Wish in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up first.

BTW, If UL scored more points yesterday, they wouldn't have lost.

Yeah, "everyone" who is a big blue homer that can't see beyond their tinted glasses. LOL

He had a standing appointment to test drive Bugattis.

UK Blue, no doubt.

csm_01_Stage_1920x1080_9483b9eec1.png

Last edited:
As a UK fan I really don’t give a shit. If he did something wrong, send his ass down the road and bite the bullet. One thing is for certain, I won’t be like the bitch ass UL fans saying shit like “we didn’t do nuffin” or “whores didn’t help us win” Laughing

ADVERTISEMENT