ADVERTISEMENT

Ashton Hagans

Coming down to the wire. No Blackshear, Hagans, or Quickley. Who steps up? Johnson could be our soon too.

BTW...really bad timeout from Mike White. That leaves UF with just 1. There really was no advantage gained by the TO either.

Can’t say enough about how well UK has played today. They have played extremely hard...much harder than UF.
Appreciate that, but I don't really feel like that holds true for everyone. Definitely Sestina and Brooks have had great games. Juzang to a lesser degree. Richards has done better in the 2H, but probably due to KB leaving the game with the injury. IQ fouling out really hurt. Our defense has been a sieve.

Both teams have shot the 3 really well. Gators have shown a lot of hustle. Impressive offense for sure. Hopefully Cal will take some notes.

Nembhard can’t create for himself, he can’t break a defense down, and he isn’t a great 3 point shooter. That is why UF struggles so much at times.

That was a clear foul that the officials missed. Wow, what a massive break for UK.

I'll start the # for you Florida fans.

#FireMikeWhite

Kentucky just played so much harder, and Andrew Nembhard absolutely killed UF down the stretch and UK played about as well as they could possibly play.

Reactions: Cat_Incognito
Florida will be SOOOOOO much better next year if Nembhard leaves. He cost UF the game and they drop from the 2nd SEC seed to the likely 5th seed.

Very proud of the fight we showed in the 2nd half. Tough place to play, and without your starting PG and your best shooter for long stretches due to foul trouble.

Ashton, get your head right and let's do this.

Good game, Gators! Good luck the rest of the way.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Wtf just happened!!! That's one of my favorite wins of the Cal era right there. Shout out to Johnny and Keion... Earn those minutes boys. Junior Richards showed up in the 2nd.

Did we really just do that without Ashton and Immanuel?

to be fair, gators didn’t have KB- great win though

Wow, terrible defense there. They are very lucky that didn't go down.

Yeah, that was absolutely awful. UK's defense in general is pretty poor but you guys shot LIGHTS OUT and played so much harder than UF.

UF was the younger team though. They looked a little quicker and more athletic than UK, but int he end I think UK just played harder and shot the ball better.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
It looked good. He had time to get a better look, too. Kind of rushed it. I thought it was going in on the bounce.
I thought Maxey was about to jump up and cause interference. Like, WTF are you thinking?! The buzzer already sounded, don't even jump!

The officials also absolutely botched the end of the game. You just can't miss that foul that would have put UF to the line for 2. That was a MASSIVE break for Kentucky that probably cost UF the game.

Yeah, that was absolutely awful. UK's defense in general is pretty poor but you guys shot LIGHTS OUT and played so much harder than UF.

UF was the younger team though. They looked a little quicker and more athletic than UK, but int he end I think UK just played harder and shot the ball better.
GG guy, Seriously hope you guys do well from here on out. Big fan of Mke White. As long as you don't play UK, I'm rooting for you all.

ADVERTISEMENT