ADVERTISEMENT

Ashton Hagans

The officials also absolutely botched the end of the game. You just can't miss that foul that would have put UF to the line for 2. That was a MASSIVE break for Kentucky that probably cost UF the game.
haha, we could go back and look at the atrocious calls against IQ, and the And-1 that went against Juzang. There were plenty of bad calls and no calls. UF probably got the better end of the stick.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
The officials also absolutely botched the end of the game. You just can't miss that foul that would have put UF to the line for 2. That was a MASSIVE break for Kentucky that probably cost UF the game.
It was a foul. But it had very little to do with UF blowing an 18 point lead, with 10 minutes left.

haha, we could go back and look at the atrocious calls against IQ, and the And-1 that went against Juzang. There were plenty of bad calls and no calls. UF probably got the better end of the stick.
Agree. It was a foul---zero doubt. But so much happens, that it's crazy to pin one play, on the outcome. FLorida was up 18....With 10 to play. Still up 5, with some change to go. Gotta close that.

Reactions: Cat_Incognito
What a game...lost money betting on Florida thought it was a layup with Hagans out and it started out that way but a crazy comeback by UK.

Hats off to UK, that was a gritty comeback without 2 of your 3 best players. Incredible stuff.

Yeah, that was absolutely awful. UK's defense in general is pretty poor but you guys shot LIGHTS OUT and played so much harder than UF.

UF was the younger team though. They looked a little quicker and more athletic than UK, but int he end I think UK just played harder and shot the ball better.

Holy shit, UK's defense is poor?

Wow.

Reactions: Cat_Incognito
You bet. UK is against the Gators and Doug Shows.

Are you mentally unwell? I love how you come on Nuttin But Net as a kiss ass bitch and then talk sh*t on here. God you’re a pathetic old man. Kentucky is much better off without fans like you.

Reactions: JimboBBN
Bert really hates Florida. I have no idea why he cares so much about them tbh. Maybe he has told us before.

Are you mentally unwell? I love how you come on Nuttin But Net as a kiss ass bitch and then talk sh*t on here. God you’re a pathetic old man. Kentucky is much better off without fans like you.

You lie.

Here are my posts for the year on Nuttin' but Net:

"Thanks for the bracket.
I just printed it out. It is perfect."

"With UK not having their point guard."

"We would watch it on TV."​

I don't go to Nuttin' But Net and post anything at all negative or you will be banned instantly. HallGator will not tolerate anything negative about Florida. That is why there are few debates from fans of other schools, just the Florida line.

Additionally, I don't view my self as a pathetic old man but you are welcomed to do that as you choose. Your hate needs some form of release other wise you little head might explode.

Last edited:
Bert really hates Florida. I have no idea why he cares so much about them tbh. Maybe he has told us before.

Probably has to do with something that happened in the last 50 years.

I have told you all before, but no sense in repeating my old stories.

I don't hate Florida at all, I just find their fans to be very unfamiliar with facts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT