ADVERTISEMENT

Ashton Hagans

Hagans' importance to Uk's offense is being displayed
It is, I'm surprised we're just down by six....nine

Do you enjoy others misery. I never really got off on injuries or turmoil. That's just me. It's March and would like to see all teams 100.

One of the hottest teams in the country. Out of nowhere..

--Hagans has mental breakdown
--Team spirit/energy looks deflated
--Richards reverted the last few games
--Quickley not as efficient last few games

Not looking good for March.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I hope Hagans see how much this team needs/don't need him, but needs him.

The only other player that didn't benefit from Cal's NBA connections was Daniel Orton.

Kentucky is on fire from 3, but Florida just looks a little more athletic.

Losing Hagans for a road game against team that plays all of their offense on the perimeter is less than ideal.

Couple that with Richards playing soft again, and I don’t like our chances here.

UF can't seem to miss. Hopefully that evens out. They don't always shoot 63% from 3.

When you can't score inside, just shoot 60+ plus from 3. o_O

And Kentucky doesn't always shoot 67% from 3. What's your point?

Im curious if you have watched the game. UF is scoring at will on the dribble drive lol.

Gators up 10 with Kentucky shooting 66% from 3. Hopefully a good sign? Who knows. I fear Quickley going off.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
I just want to understand @IUfanBorden , when a guy leaves the floor shooting a shot, are they aloud to land without someone sliding in and drawing foul? The ball was already gone, and they were landing. The defender didn't' show up until after the shot and fell due initiating the contact.

lol, thankful it's the last road game.

Good game, Gators. Congrats on the dub.

Wow...Kentucky has been lights out from 3. Both teams are missing one of their top players, however UF had to adjust in the middle of the game.

I bet UK fans never would have thought they would shoot this well from 3 on the road against a good team. They have to be very pleased about that.

Far from over. Probably going to be tons of free throws soon. UK really good in that area.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT