ADVERTISEMENT

8 UNC @ 1 Duke game thread

Scary thought - does Zion shut it down for remainder of the year and wiat for draft?

I doubt it, but I can hear his advisors advocating it.
K’s head would explode. And I’d love it. Hopefully this gains steam. ;)

It's like some of you don't follow cbb.
You are trying to compare someone out to tourney and not counting losses because the injury isn't representative to the team.

If he is out for the season, then the play WITHOUT him is representative of the team.

They certainly count if he’s not able to play again this season.
SarcasmMeter.gif~c200

You are trying to compare someone out to tourney and not counting losses because the injury isn't representative to the team.

If he is out for the season, then the play WITHOUT him is representative of the team.
No, it was a joke. Remember when the committee didn't count losses against Duke because K's back was injured? JFC. Some of you are so literal.

There haven't been many fouls called in the game. But with Williamson out, it sucks that Javin and Bolden are the ones in foul trouble.

Hate being down by 10, but it could/should be a lot worse. The Maye that played in the last 3 minutes of the half is the Maye we wish showed up from the tip. He was the difference in the game.

Jones can't buy a bucket and his defense is slipping. Hope he steps his game up.

Sick or not, I am getting drunk. Hope Duke pulls it off.

Reactions: jhmossy
There haven't been many fouls called in the game. But with Williamson out, it sucks that Javin and Bolden are the ones in foul trouble.

Hate being down by 10, but it could/should be a lot worse. The Maye that played in the last 3 minutes of the half is the Maye we wish showed up from the tip. He was the difference in the game.

Jones can't buy a bucket and his defense is slipping. Hope he steps his game up.

Jones has 2 also.

Scary thought - does Zion shut it down for remainder of the year and wiat for draft?

I doubt it, but I can hear his advisors advocating it.
I certainly wouldn't risk millions.

But I get the feeling he loves playing for Duke and he really wants to win.

But if I'm his dad, I'm telling him to shut it down. This is about life changing money when you look at the big picture.

Reactions: Velo1

His D was ok on Cobe for the most part. Cobe got some shots off he often hits but Jones stifled him some as well.

That Maye that shot a brick that almost broke the backboard, is the Maye UK fans wish was playing in a certain E8 game in 2017.

Reactions: treyforuk
I have never cared for this god awful rivalry and I feel bad for Zion, but I’m enjoying this.

Reactions: catman111
ADVERTISEMENT