ADVERTISEMENT

8 UNC @ 1 Duke game thread

If you had told me that Carolina would be 0-12 and White would be scoreless at this point in the first half, I would have gone to bed at 8:30

Reactions: 829305
Damn, people paid that much money to see Zion play and they only get a few seconds worth lol. Hope he’s ok.

I really hope Zion isn’t severely hurt. But if he is, does Duke lose their 1 seed? I remember the committee did that with Cincy one year when Kenyon went down.

Reactions: jhmossy
Only thing we do well and we absolutely suck at it this game. That and our best scorer has been absolutely terrible.
Dude, how are you complaining? All of your posts are negative about your team. UNC is winning the game in Cameron. They were up by 11 and you were complaining.

I get it, you feel like UNC is going to throw it away, but I think your guys are manning up honestly.

I really hope Zion isn’t severely hurt. But if he is, does Duke lose their 1 seed? I remember the committee did that with Cincy one year when Kenyon went down.

No. Duke still has 3 first round picks and 2 top 5 ones.

Reactions: jeans15
Only thing we do well and we absolutely suck at it this game. That and our best scorer has been absolutely terrible.
Dude, how are you complaining? All of your posts are negative about your team. UNC is winning the game in Cameron. They were up by 11 and you were complaining.

I get it, you feel like UNC is going to throw it away, but I think your guys are manning up honestly.

It is therapeutic.

Reactions: kyjeff1
I hope Zion misses the rest of the season but is okay in time for the combine and the draft.

Reactions: jhmossy
Didn't Kenyon break his leg right before the tournament though?

If Zion is out for the season, Duke still has a team full of all Americans. It will be on their shoulders to earn that 1 seed.

Reactions: GE Nole
Man, there are some concrete blocks hitting the backboards in this game. Sheesh.

Wow, what a finish to the half. Sloppy as hell, but what a great dunk to make up for the missed finger role.

These teams can really get up and down the floor in a hurry.

I think he does that Incase UNC blows chokes lol

Yes. And you nailed it. The Kenyon Rule.

That was as ugly as could be on both sides and still up 10. Not sure what to think

Well, that was prolly one of the worst half’s of basketball I’ve ever seen but there’s always the second half I guess. UNC looks to be in control so far.

Yeah, I understand it. I've been known to do that a little during late round tournament games.

This game here has some high stakes, so I understand it. UNC is keeping Duke at arm's length though.

Reactions: Scotty00
Without Zion, Duke will drop to a 2 seed in Kentucky's bracket. Zion comes back for Elite 8 game and Duke wins by 35.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84

Nah, just the way I am. I need to vent. Ask the UNC guys who have seen me post during games. Always like this.

Both teams could feel lucky since both teams have shot so terrible from outside. The difference is UNC is actually a good shooting team, though some of their missed can probably be linked to some decent pressure out there.

Reactions: UNC71-00
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT