ADVERTISEMENT

***2024 NCAA Tournament Thread***

Chasing me on two boards simultaneously

You are truly a trolling athlete.
Who's chasing who? Who's the one starting posts about the other? I never mention you there or here unless you or someone else start it.

giphy.gif

No, I don't think this would be good to get rid of.

What's the eye brow?

Agreed on both.

I think it would be ridiculous to get rid of both of these. You're taking away a major aspect of defense by doing this.

I think it would be great to start punishing floppers. You might get some that are called that aren't flops though.
The arc inside the base line for calling blocks and charges. "The no charge zone arc is a semi-circular arc drawn around the area directly underneath the basket."

And this year they basically quit calling charges.

The arc inside the base line for calling blocks and charges. "The no charge zone arc is a semi-circular arc drawn around the area directly underneath the basket."

And this year they basically quit calling charges.
Ah, didn't know it was called that.

Hey, Courtsense, instead of just crying endlessly, why don’t you post examples of what you’re crying about?
He can't because he has nothing unless he alters it dishonestly.

If you want an idea of what my posts are like there. Just read what I post here. It's no different. In fact, I probably use more kid gloves over there.

I wonder how many teams ended this season with a W? Winners of all the tournaments, teams who won and decline tournament bids, is that it?

Post up some screenshots. Seems like he's just having conversations over there, nothing bad, but show us what you're seeing, or give a link.
This assclown is in my mentions NLT 14 times in the last 24 hrs. He trashes or "laughs at" every post I make. I am not thin skinned at all...he makes me laugh.

My point is and has been that it is astonishing that a fan of a program that finally gets to the FF spends all their time on a rivals site arguing rather than celebrating on their own. How does one get that embittered or obsessed?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jackskip23
This assclown is in my mentions NLT 14 times in the last 24 hrs. He trashes or "laughs at" every post I make. I am not thin skinned at all...he makes me laugh.

My point is and has been that it is astonishing that a fan of a program that finally gets to the FF spends all their time on a rivals site arguing rather than celebrating on their own. How does one get that embittered or obsessed?
Yes, I laugh at anything I find hysterical. Just so happens you make a lot of hysterical posts. If you'd pay attention, you'd see that I laugh at a lot of posts. It ain't about you. Never has been.

Actually it's becoming about you as you continue to hyperventilate about me. So I laugh at that.

What does our team going to a FF have to do with anything. I've been off and on the IU site for years. Has nothing to do with what's going on now. You love to think it is obsession, but you couldn't be further from the truth. This is a theme for you.

• Haha
Reactions: Courtsensetwo

It’s actually astonishing that you bring up Purdue more than any of the Purdue fans here. You also stalk posters and follow them around. Pro tip: if you stop being a fcking weirdo and stop posting stupid sht all the time, you won’t get laughed at so much.

It’s actually astonishing that you bring up Purdue more than any of the Purdue fans here. You also stalk posters and follow them around. Pro tip: if you stop being a fcking weirdo and stop posting stupid sht all the time, you won’t get laughed at so much.
It really is funny how much that dude obsesses about Purdue while simultaneously claiming we are obsessed with the has been program he supports.

Last edited:
You guys have a really big game tomorrow. Glad I am apparently more important to you than that game

Carry on

• Love
Reactions: Zero Credibility
Yes, I laugh at anything I find hysterical. Just so happens you make a lot of hysterical posts. If you'd pay attention, you'd see that I laugh at a lot of posts. It ain't about you. Never has been.

Actually it's becoming about you as you continue to hyperventilate about me. So I laugh at that.

What does our team going to a FF have to do with anything. I've been off and on the IU site for years. Has nothing to do with what's going on now. You love to think it is obsession, but you couldn't be further from the truth. This is a theme for you.
I thought you were going to stop posting to or about me? No?

Link to where I followed anyone around? Your pal here is stalking me on two different boards all while being boat raced by every poster he is fighting with on the IU boards.

Pro tip: I am not the problem here Ace

• Haha
Reactions: VulvHa
Do you think he plays for the team? What's he supposed to be doing? Studying game film?
This is my last comment on the matter.

He is doing what is important to him and that is focusing on what IU thinks and chasing me. Reminds me of Ordfan.

I can tell you this much. If IU gets to their ninth FF in my lifetime I assure you I won’t be hanging out in the Purdue board begging for respect and following some random pu fan around on multiple boards.

I will be at the site drunk and celebrating with IU fans.

But that is just me

Done

This is my last comment on the matter.

He is doing what is important to him and that is focusing on what IU thinks and chasing me. Reminds me of Ordfan.

I can tell you this much. If IU gets to their ninth FF in my lifetime I assure you I won’t be hanging out in the Purdue board begging for respect and following some random pu fan around on multiple boards.

I will be at the site drunk and celebrating with IU fans.

But that is just me

Done
9th in your lifetime. Congrats on your long life.

Yeah, but can you give us screenshots? You're claiming he’s being an ass, he’s saying he's just having good conversations over there. Let's see what he's saying.
I can't imagine an IU board would allow a Purdue fan to act like a troll and not shut him down, but some boards are more relaxed than others.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Yeah, but can you give us screenshots? You're claiming he’s being an ass, he’s saying he's just having good conversations over there. Let's see what he's saying.
I can't imagine an IU board would allow a Purdue fan to act like a troll and not shut him down, but some boards are more relaxed than others.
Your posting privileges should have already been revoked after the nonsense you spew on here so I guess this is the most relaxed board.

Link to where I followed anyone around? Your pal here is stalking me on two different boards all while being boat raced by every poster he is fighting with on the IU boards.

Pro tip: I am not the problem here Ace
I would believe you if you didn't make this accusation so often. Ihm not trying to be a dick, but you have accused several UK fans (including me) and just about every Purdue fan that dares talk to you. It’s gotten old. I've never seen someone go to the same exact well as often as you do.

I'd be a believer if you would post up some screenshots of what you're claiming though.

Your posting privileges should have already been revoked after the nonsense you spew on here so I guess this is the most relaxed board.
LOL, I don't even know who you are. You come across like a scorned woman.
Learn about how message boards work, or stop posting. 'kay? Thanks.

LOL, I don't even know who you are. You come across like a scorned woman.
Learn about how message boards work, or stop posting. 'kay? Thanks.
I was under the impression people posted their thoughts on a message board. Do I have that wrong? If so I apologize for posting that in my limited contact with you I believe you to be the least informed poster on this board.

I was under the impression people posted their thoughts on a message board. Do I have that wrong? If so I apologize for posting that in my limited contact with you I believe you to be the least informed poster on this board.
If you had dynamite for brains, you wouldn't even be able to blow your nose, you scorned ass bitch.
Take some midol.

No, no, don't punk out now. This is the 3rd time you've jumped into a conversation I was having and played the role of scorned woman. Obviously I punked you at some point and hurt your feelings. I don't recall it, but obviously you do, so change your tampon and lets talk about it.

No, no, don't punk out now. This is the 3rd time you've jumped into a conversation I was having and played the role of scorned woman. Obviously I punked you at some point and hurt your feelings. I don't recall it, but obviously you do, so change your tampon and lets talk about it.
You seem upset.

It’s silly get so bent over somebody’s post on a message board. You just don’t know much about hoops. It’s nothing personal buddy.

You seem upset.

It’s silly get so bent over somebody’s post on a message board. You just don’t know much about hoops. It’s nothing personal buddy.
No, I'm laughing at you. You're the one with hurt feelings. I mean, why else would you, for the 3rd time, jump in the middle of a conversation and tell me I should be banned? I didn’t @ you.
So tell me, what did I say that hurt your feelings? Did I cal you fat? Tell you to get in the kitchen? I don't remember. let me know, fat legs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: boaty4 and Deepelm
No, I'm laughing at you. You're the one with hurt feelings. I mean, why else would you, for the 3rd time, jump in the middle of a conversation and tell me I should be banned? I didn’t @ you.
So tell me, what did I say that hurt your feelings? Did I cal you fat? Tell you to get in the kitchen? I don't remember. let me know, fat legs.
Believe it or not it was none of those things. I just have been astonished at your lack of knowledge of the sport and have felt compelled to speak on it.

You’re constant stumping for the SEC during the year and the impending collapse of said conference in the tourney is what makes me respond to you. The mix of confidence and ignorance is not new but you seem to have both in spades.

ADVERTISEMENT