ADVERTISEMENT

**Conference Tournaments Thread '24**

I'm optimistic about the SEC tourney. We don't have to win it but I would like for us to go deep to avoid too long of a rest for our players before the dance. Can't sit down in the run up, you gotta maintain momentum.

Too many blowouts in the early games today. Thought PItt-Wake would be a nail biter, but Pitt's up 12 at half. Might have to tune into the St. John's-Seton Hall game.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
there's gonna be so much basketball to watch starting next Thursday I'm playing it cool on the conference tournaments. Don't want to get burned out.

Arizona-USC is 28-16 at the half. Some quality basketball being played in the P12 this year.

Last edited:
Pitt's 19 point lead has been cut to 5 points. 6:38 left. Finally a close game to watch!

Fresno State keeping it close with #1 seed in the MWC Tourney, Utah State. 70-66 with under 3 minutes left.

Actually think the MWC might be one of the most exciting tournaments. 6 teams are projected to make the field - and then you have a quality UNLV team that gets to play in its backyard.

Reactions: englandnu
Fresno State-Utah State going to overtime now. Utah State missed multiple one-and-ones. Games is on CBS Sports Network.

The Cocks are surprising me with their play against Arky. We have held them to 50 points with 6:30 to go in the 2nd half.

Down go the Fighting hawkits. Iowa #20 looked terrified the entire game. "There's thousands of rebels just around the hollar, run for your lives!"

They need to get those Iowa kids outside for a picnic or fishin or something. They look like they never leave a basement.

Anyone watching the Purdue/MSU game? Are they chanting " prevent defense " or am I hearing it wrong? And if they are, why?

They look like they never leave a basement.

4gvb9eyvwi4c1.jpg

ACC Championship:

NC State vs. North Carolina (-9.5)

Big 12 Championship

Iowa State vs. Houston (-4.5)

Big East Championship:

Marquette vs. UConn (-8.5)

PAC 12 Championship:

Oregon vs. Colorado (-2.5)

Big Ten Semifinals:

Wisconsin vs. Purdue (-6.5)
Nebraska vs. Illinois (-4.5)