ADVERTISEMENT

***2024 NCAA Tournament Thread***

No need to waste time on Few. That dude has made it clear---Hes never leaving. Its why we have never seen his name come up.
Yep. Who would leave this:

images

For this:

5976.jpg

Few wins bug at GU.....why move?

No we don't know them personally----but Few has said he's never leaving Gonzaga. When UNC job epened….UK after BCG.....UCLA.....even IU. His name was never mentioned.

There's a reason for that.

EDIT---Can include Arizona job as well.
Yeah, it's just a list of guys that would get me excited.

If I'm really dreaming, I go Brad Stevens, but that's one of those dreams where you also see a super model ride in on a gold unicorn and ask to become your personal sex slave for a year… ..for free. She just thinks I'm that hot.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
So every ACC team who made the field of 64 is moving onto the Sweet Sixteen… perhaps the fourth best team in the conference should’ve made the tournament as well?

Reactions: Blueheart32
Conference honking is for losers but many here claim the ACC was probably the 4/5 best conference. All the loud talking was from mostly for people who's team lost the first days of the tournament.

Reactions: tw3301
Resume over metrics. I’m not saying I agree but the tourney has always favored resume over predictive metrics. I know we wouldn’t have bitched out and skipped the NIT if we were left out though
What’s funny is that Pitt has refused to play Duquesne the last 5-6 years after having the annual City Game forever. Had we played this year and won, we’d have no issues with our non-conference schedule and would’ve easily been in… go figure!

Reactions: jhmossy
ACC dominant in this tournament so far, with this being said Scott Drew chokes in March again. Lost to 6 seed twice in a row as 3 seed, barring that title winning season Baylor has been underwhelming.

Reactions: tw3301
ADVERTISEMENT