ADVERTISEMENT

“Duke Hasn’t Played in an SEC Arena since 1992”

iuduke2002.jpg

K gradually phased out of the home-and-home games. Only OOC team we had home-and-home games against in the latter part of K's career was St. John's.

He preferred neutral court games because he felt like it better simulated the NCAA Tournament. We do have a home-and-home with Arizona, though. We'll be playing at the McKale Center next year.

The Bud Walton Arena is a crazy atmosphere. Not too many fanbases can get amped quite like Arkansas.

K gradually phased out of the home-and-home games. Only OOC team we had home-and-home games against in the latter part of K's career was St. John's.

He preferred neutral court games because he felt like it better simulated the NCAA Tournament. We do have a home-and-home with Arizona, though. We'll be playing at the McKale Center next year.

The Bud Walton Arena is a crazy atmosphere. Not too many fanbases can get amped quite like Arkansas.
Stop. He knew how important seeding was in the tournament so he hedged as much as possible.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Dang, I just got home a couple of hours ago and apparently, I missed everything. Was looking forward to the UK game but now debating on watching it. I am, but I am not looking forward to it.

Dang, I just got home a couple of hours ago and apparently, I missed everything. Was looking forward to the UK game but now debating on watching it. I am, but I am not looking forward to it.
Man, with my work, I have got to watch two games live this year, and we have lost both, I have YoutubeTV that records all of them and watch them when I am off, but I am thinking that I am a bad omen for the team. :rolleyes:

Man, with my work, I have got to watch two games live this year, and we have lost both, I have YoutubeTV that records all of them and watch them when I am off, but I am thinking that I am a bad omen for the team. :rolleyes:
Same with youTV. I make sure not to get spoilers but when I got home the sweater titty notifications were nuts and then found the spoiler. I've been working a lot of hours to try and close out the year so my system of no spoilers isn't perfect.

Watching now.

Got home late myself...My high school game went to OT. Great game. Wore the **** out. Had two gfames today...Girls game at 1:30----then boys game at 7:30.

Watched some the UK game...listened to the rest on my way to my game.

Wooof.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
You are? Coach K did not want an even playing field. If it did not favor Duke he would turn it down.
Cal does this---OOC at neutral sites---Its a good thing. Gets UK "ready" for the NCAAT.

K does this---He's "scared"

Da ****?

Reactions: Afamu
Got home late myself...My high school game went to OT. Great game. Wore the **** out. Had two gfames today...Girls game at 1:30----then boys game at 7:30.

Watched some the UK game...listened to the rest on my way to my game.

Wooof.
They played a great game and we're still working out things with new players. Usually, this kind of loss would sting, but I'm good with where we're at.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Well, only been able to watch the Arizona and Michigan State games but given the fact that Duke just lost 2 in a row he can come back and uneven the playing field whenever he wants.
Coach Cal may not want to play at Rupp Arena after UNC Wilmington beat the crap out of UK yesterday. Only one UK Cat came to play and that was Reed Sheppard.

Defense? UK had no defense. GEEZE!

Reactions: tw3301 and cdbearde
Same with youTV. I make sure not to get spoilers but when I got home the sweater titty notifications were nuts and then found the spoiler. I've been working a lot of hours to try and close out the year so my system of no spoilers isn't perfect.

Watching now.
What is this? I have read it mentioned previously in another thread. Am I missing something of value?

Reactions: tw3301

Watching now.
I found it. 😉

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
They played a great game and we're still working out things with new players. Usually, this kind of loss would sting, but I'm good with where we're at.
Need the bigs….Doubtful Reed continues to shoot 110% from three...Teams are gonna start running him/Reeves off the line. UK shooting a blistering 43% as a team(from three). Its been their saving grace thus far w/o the bigs. IMO Lurk, not having your bigs severely limits this teams ceiling.

With that being said----still the potential for a really good team. And they are fun as **** to watch. Much better to watch than my Hoosiers...I'd rather watch bee's ****.

Need the bigs….Doubtful Reed continues to shoot 110% from three...Teams are gonna start running him/Reeves off the line. UK shooting a blistering 43% as a team(from three). Its been their saving grace thus far w/o the bigs. IMO Lurk, not having your bigs severely limits this teams ceiling.

With that being said----still the potential for a really good team. And they are fun as **** to watch. Much better to watch than my Hoosiers...I'd rather watch bee's ****.
It's been said before, live by the three, die by the three. 🤷‍♀️
The big guys coming back? Could that disrupt team flow, who knows.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT