ADVERTISEMENT

Nate Oats Can't Be This Dumb, Can He?

Supposedly not 100 percent the third guy not Miles shot her due to not getting her phone number. However just saw that online , who knows if true ?

Ah, well, that is taking rejection to a whole other level. That doesn't make sense with calling and asking to bring a gun though. Who knows though?? People are crazy.

FpiAKQNX0AAqL6I

Yeah they're going to be forced to do something to both Miller and Oats. No way they can let this go now
Bama AD, Greg Byrne was at Arizona before going to Bama. He had a reputation as being shady as F***. A lot of bad stuff went down on his watch at Arizona and let’s just say he had an interesting way of handling things. As good as an AD as he was, folks were not sad to see him go

cant wait to the feds start asking questions .... wonder if drugs were involved ( most always are at some level0

Sounds like Alabama is all-in. We can relate, this is how we act around here no matter how many times somebody tells us we are wrong.

How can someone supply the gun and vehicle involved in the murder of a woman and not be charged with anything? Ignorance may get you a lesser charge but it does not absolve you of a crime. Supplying those things whether you knew or not at the beginning is still a crime.

Supplied the gun and vehicle…that’s in the assist column amirite?

Supplied the gun and vehicle…that’s in the assist column amirite?

I completely get what happened Miller returning the gun if it was Miles. There’s no way I’m keeping a gun in my possession taking the chance of getting pulled over in possession of a firearm not legally in my name. If I was driving I’d be returning it immediately or if I made it home I’d be pulling it out of my car and making the person who owns it pick it up from my place ASAP. I get that 100%.

The vehicle part guess the shots didn’t come from his vehicle just through his vehicle. What I don’t understand still is the blocking of the road by Miller and Bradley’s vehicle. I understand it if as some Bama fans have said that’s just how the road goes where they were. Easy to block people in accidentally. Will be interesting to see the timeline of the events when they come out in trial. If it involves Miller and Bradley being there for an extended period of time blocking the road then that becomes suspicious especially when what’s come out involving Miller was that he left because the line at the club was too long and then had to return with the gun to give it back to Miles.

I completely get what happened Miller returning the gun if it was Miles. There’s no way I’m keeping a gun in my possession taking the chance of getting pulled over in possession of a firearm not legally in my name. If I was driving I’d be returning it immediately or if I made it home I’d be pulling it out of my car and making the person who owns it pick it up from my place ASAP. I get that 100%.
This is what should have happened.

Here's what a staff writer on the Alabama Rivals page said:

He left his car and Miller + Bradley left well before the shooting per the cops and DA. The street they parked on is a very narrow street so they didn’t park to intentionally block

If he didn't intentionally block the victims - and if he wasn't a witness of the shooting, then it seems like he should be absolved. Can anyone verify the above?

He left his car and Miller + Bradley left well before the shooting per the cops and DA. The street they parked on is a very narrow street so they didn’t park to intentionally block

If he didn't intentionally block the victims - and if he wasn't a witness of the shooting, then it seems like he should be absolved. Can anyone verify the above?
I don't know if he should be charged or whatever but as a general rule if someone texts you at 1 am to bring them a gun don't do it.

Oats playing this off as if he was caught at a party underage drinking is baffling.

Wait a second....

We're talking about the star player on a top ranked team and future top 3 draft pick and this dude had to wait in line to get into a club in Tuscaloosa?

Wow, Alabama really does not give a shit about basketball. 🤣

I don't know if he should be charged or whatever but as a general rule if someone texts you at 1 am to bring them a gun don't do it.

Oats playing this off as if he was caught at a party underage drinking is baffling.

For sure. Definitely a bad judgment, at the bare minimum.

Sounds like the cops reviewed the dash cam from Miller's car. Wonder if that will ever be released to the public.

For sure. Definitely a bad judgment, at the bare minimum.

Sounds like the cops reviewed the dash cam from Miller's car. Wonder if that will ever be released to the public.
Don't you think if it helped him they would have already released it? Apparently you don't understand the inner workings of the Tuscaloosa PD.

Wait a second....

We're talking about the star player on a top ranked team and future top 3 draft pick and this dude had to wait in line to get into a club in Tuscaloosa?

Wow, Alabama really does not give a shit about basketball. 🤣

Seriously! Miller has a chance to be the first player in Alabama history to earn 1st Team All-American honors (AP) - and he has to wait in line?!

Don't you think if it helped him they would have already released it? Apparently you don't understand the inner workings of the Tuscaloosa PD.

Seems like the dash cam videos always surface, but not without a lag.

Would Tuscalossa protect their own? Sure, I don't think that would be surprising. Open to seeing more details before reaching any conclusions.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Seriously! Miller has a chance to be the first player in Alabama history to earn 1st Team All-American honors (AP) - and he has to wait in line?!

Seems like the dash cam videos always surface, but not without a lag.

Would Tuscalossa protect their own? Sure, I don't think that would be surprising. Open to seeing more details before reaching any conclusions.
They are definitely protecting their own.

Here's where that doesn't make sense. Miles said that Miller was his ride that night. Miller left (because he had to wait in line to get in a club...yeah right?) and Miles had to ask him to come back and bring his gun. If Miller drove back there and Miller was Miles ride earlier in the night, where exactly did Miller go without his car at 1:30AM that he was nowhere near the scene?

These guys were already caught lying by the police multiple times. It may be hard to prove but I'd wager they are lying about that as well.

Last edited:
Here's where that doesn't make sense. Miles said that Miller was his ride that night. Miller left (because he had to wait in line to get in a club...yeah right?) and Miles had to ask him to come back and bring his gun. If Miller drove back there and Miller was Miles rider earlier in the night, where exactly did Miller go without his car at 1:30AM that he was nowhere near the scene?

These guys were already caught lying by the police multiple times. It may be hard to prove but I'd wager they are lying about that as well.

Yeah, wouldn't be surprising. Definitely feels like we're missing key details.

Sounds like he knew something was going to go down according to text messages that were shown in court today. Looks like aiding and abetting to me.

Miles texted Miller, "I need my joint a n****r rl jus got fakin".

This reminds me of that scene from Airplane. Or was it Airplane II.

Does anyone here speak jive?
Police verified that "joint" means gun.

Pretending to be tough
Pump fakin is when you boast about being tougher than you actually are. The term originated in the rap community as a way to refer to when people attempt to intimidate others by reaching to the waistband of their pants to grab an imaginary gun or knife in response to a perceived threat.

Fakin seems to be when someone pretends to do something. My guess he (the guy the Alabama players were arguing with) acted like he was reaching for a gun, which is why Miles asked for his gun back.

Last edited:
LoL. Go play in traffic you pos. What a fvcking ignorant post
Kind of disturbing how Oats just nonchalantly downplays Miller supplying the murder weapon. Nobody knew what was going to happen? Well did you think they were just gonna go to the range at 2 AM? 🤣 Would Oats be willing to put this much effort into protecting Miller if he was at the end of the bench rather than being his bell cow? 🤔🤔🤔
The police say Miller was completely cooperative with them when they asked him about what happened and they determined he wouldn't be charged. Oats is doing what any other good coach would do in defending his player.
Sorry you were disturbed by this, 🤷🏼 and hopefully you will know the whole story soon.

The police say Miller was completely cooperative with them when they asked him about what happened and they determined he wouldn't be charged. Oats is doing what any other good coach would do in defending his player.
Sorry you were disturbed by this, 🤷🏼 and hopefully you will know the whole story soon.

Oh boy! He cooperated!

Well, that's a wrap...

Reactions: nrmorgan2001
ADVERTISEMENT