ADVERTISEMENT

Nate Oats Can't Be This Dumb, Can He?

The police say Miller was completely cooperative with them when they asked him about what happened and they determined he wouldn't be charged. Oats is doing what any other good coach would do in defending his player.
Sorry you were disturbed by this, 🤷🏼 and hopefully you will know the whole story soon.
If Miller was a walk on player he would already be off the team. Gtfo you POS

It's your opinion, and from what I read on this thread, yours is not highly regarded .
Send this board pics of your diplomas from the 2 schools you say you have degrees from and we will find out who the POS is.

Here's where that doesn't make sense. Miles said that Miller was his ride that night. Miller left (because he had to wait in line to get in a club...yeah right?) and Miles had to ask him to come back and bring his gun. If Miller drove back there and Miller was Miles ride earlier in the night, where exactly did Miller go without his car at 1:30AM that he was nowhere near the scene?

These guys were already caught lying by the police multiple times. It may be hard to prove but I'd wager they are lying about that as well.
That is the first time I have heard they were caught lying by the police. Please share your source.

That is the first time I have heard they were caught lying by the police. Please share your source.
Culpepper testified that shortly after the shooting, police received a 911 call from Miles.

He made the call from University Downs apartments and reported that his friend had been shot.

Miles told the dispatcher, and later police, that he was at the apartment when his friend - Davis - showed up with a gunshot wound.

Miles said he didn’t know where Davis was when he got shot or how it happened.

In later interviews, the detective said, Miles said he and his girlfriend picked Davis up downtown after he was shot.

Finally, Culpepper said, police told Miles that all of it was caught on surveillance video from the Houndstooth Bar and it was then he admitted to being there during the shooting.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
You guys keep spinning it the way you want, but Miller didn't break any laws. Read about it, info isn't hard to find.
If you're going to post about it you probably should educate yourself.
Nah, they should definitely punish Bama's football program with a 10 year postseason and recruiting ban as a result of this incident.

Who is Dakich talking about?

If he's being literal he's talking about Sampson, Oats, and Self.

Can't be talking about Cal because he said "top 3 teams in the sport". Cal is safe by the process of elimination even though Jockitch hates Cal. 🤣 I read some of his Tweets after that and he's going on a rampage, calling everyone that doesn't agree with him idiots, jackasses, dumbasses, etc. It's quite amusing. Is he always like this on Twitter?

Can't be talking about Cal because he said "top 3 teams in the sport". Cal is safe by the process of elimination even though Jockitch hates Cal. 🤣 I read some of his Tweets after that and he's going on a rampage, calling everyone that doesn't agree with him idiots, jackasses, dumbasses, etc. It's quite amusing. Is he always like this on Twitter?
I also thought he was going by the AP poll.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan

Yes that's his schtick. It was worse when he was still on ESPN. He'd talk massive shit and troll on Twitter all morning on something, then make a post about big important news coming out on his radio show. He'd calm down and be less argumentative on his show, no big breaking news. Then he'd go do a game that night on ESPN and be extremely sane and complementary of most everyone he just talked shit about.

Last edited:
If you left your wallet in the backseat of my car without me knowing and later ask me to bring me your wallet and you buy drugs with the money in your wallet.... did I provide you with drug money?

If you left your wallet in the backseat of my car without me knowing and later ask me to bring me your wallet and you buy drugs with the money in your wallet.... did I provide you with drug money?

He probably just assumed he had an urgent need to do some target practice.

I give you zero points for that analogy. The reasons for requesting money are pretty ubiquitous. If someone asks me to bring him his wallet because he needs money there are literally countless reasons he could need money, 99.9% of them for legal means.

OTOH, if someone calls you in the middle of the night and tells you to rush back to the club because he needs his gun I can only think of 1 or 2 reasons for that and none of them are legal.

I give you zero points for that analogy. The reasons for requesting money are pretty ubiquitous. If someone asks me to bring him his wallet because he needs money there are literally countless reasons he could need money, 99.9% of them for legal means.

OTOH, if someone calls you in the middle of the night and tells you to rush back to the club because he needs his gun I can only think of 1 or 2 reasons for that and none of them are legal.
He's not requesting money. He's asking for his property back. That's the issue here. My question was if I was simply returning his wallet, did I provide him with the money that was in his wallet or was I just giving him what belonged to him to begin with?

Let me start by saying that I am not professing his innocence as I don't have anymore facts available than most of the people assigning his guilt. All I have are opinions based on the details that I find trustworthy.

From what I understand, your account of what took place is not correct, at least not in the full context. Their plan was to meet back up regardless, so it's not like Miller made a special trip to deliver his gun and only with the purpose of returning his gun. Also, without prior knowledge of being in possession of a loaded gun (Allegedly), what was he supposed to do once he found out that it was in his car when the owner of the gun asked for it?

Given the fact that he is listed as a witness and not a suspect, I would wager that the reporting on this case has been disingenuous and has led to the belief and assumption that he willingly provided the shooter with a gun. As opposed to returning property that he didn't realize he was in possession of until he received the text. Again, allegedly. Apparently, surveillance shows that Miller was in a parking space prior to the jeep carrying the victim pulling up behind them. So there is speculation about whether he was willingly present on the crime scene, or if he just landed there by fate.

The optics are bad, but that doesn't make him guilty. He is a freshman in college, basketball player or not, we all made stupid decisions. Of course not everyone made stupid decisions that landed them on the scene of a deadly shooting. Being caught up in someone else's shit doesn't make him an accessory unless he was a willing participant.

now Ghost, if you particularly left your wallet in my car and asked for it back I would first call Guiness Book of World Records and ask what the record is for the oldest sealed condom and if the
He's not requesting money. He's asking for his property back. That's the issue here. My question was if I was simply returning his wallet, did I provide him with the money that was in his wallet or was I just giving him what belonged to him to begin with?

Let me start by saying that I am not professing his innocence as I don't have anymore facts available than most of the people assigning his guilt. All I have are opinions based on the details that I find trustworthy.

From what I understand, your account of what took place is not correct, at least not in the full context. Their plan was to meet back up regardless, so it's not like Miller made a special trip to deliver his gun and only with the purpose of returning his gun. Also, without prior knowledge of being in possession of a loaded gun (Allegedly), what was he supposed to do once he found out that it was in his car when the owner of the gun asked for it?

Given the fact that he is listed as a witness and not a suspect, I would wager that the reporting on this case has been disingenuous and has led to the belief and assumption that he willingly provided the shooter with a gun. As opposed to returning property that he didn't realize he was in possession of until he received the text. Again, allegedly. Apparently, surveillance shows that Miller was in a parking space prior to the jeep carrying the victim pulling up behind them. So there is speculation about whether he was willingly present on the crime scene, or if he just landed there by fate.

The optics are bad, but that doesn't make him guilty. He is a freshman in college, basketball player or not, we all made stupid decisions. Of course not everyone made stupid decisions that landed them on the scene of a deadly shooting. Being caught up in someone else's shit doesn't make him an accessory unless he was a willing participant.
I don't have an account of how/what happened. I'm just pointing out that your analogy is broken.

now Ghost, if you particularly left your wallet in my car and asked for it back I would first call Guiness Book of World Records and ask what the record is for the oldest sealed condom and if the
Well, seeing how I haven't used a condom in 20 years.....
I don't have an account of how/what happened. I'm just pointing out that your analogy is broken.
You cannot say that without knowing the details. In the hypothetical scenario, the analogy is solid. This ain't no brooky analogy here.

ADVERTISEMENT