ADVERTISEMENT

Would you Wednesday? 5/31

lurkeraspect84

Mar 4, 2014
A full weekend with Daisy Duke. but you have to do something racist in some public setting?

doh-catherine-bach.gif

Talk shit and fulfill a childhood dream all at once? Are we allowed to have a go with say Daisy the character, you know those one off guys on the show she always banged? Then a go with Catherine Bach of today? Gilfy type when done up and wants to try to prove she's still got it?

respect level = dropped 50 points.

You pee sitting down? Can't think of any other type of man who hasn't seen Diehard at least 20x.
I have to. I have a long penis lip.

Offseason is coming up so it'll be Christmas in July. Yay.

Last edited:
I have to. I have a long penis lip.

Offseason is coming up so it'll be Christmas in July. Yay.
FYI, if you were a real man you would know that Die Hard released back in the day as a summer movie. I remember cause it's one of the only two movies I saw in the theater and then went back and saw it again the next night. (Untouchables was the other).

FYI, if you were a real man you would know that Die Hard released back in the day as a summer movie. I remember cause it's one of the only two movies I saw in the theater and then went back and saw it again the next night. (Untouchables was the other).

You a Depalma fan? Untouchables is pretty good, but it wouldn’t crack my top 5 favorite Depalma movies. Blow Out, Dressed to Kill, Sisters, Carrie, Scarface, Carlito’s Way, Mission Impossible….so many classics.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
You a Depalma fan? Untouchables is pretty good, but it wouldn’t crack my top 5 favorite Depalma movies. Blow Out, Dressed to Kill, Sisters, Carrie, Scarface, Carlito’s Way, Mission Impossible….so many classics.
Have not seen Blow Out.
Suck summer time is coming up so I like to make lists of stuff to watch until football season.

ADVERTISEMENT