ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Florida Gators!? How did you like this afternoon’s serving of TASTE?!!

JackStorm

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2021
You guys have a PHENOMENAL coach and team.
VERY IMPRESSIVE.
You will go deep in the big dance!! Sweet sixteen or further!!
But you’re not nearly as good as the COCKS.
Hope y’all enjoyed the girthy TASTE!

Hey UTjr! Your next!! Get ready! Season sweep and smashing your SEC dreams on Wednesday you shitheads

Shows you how bad the SEC is that Florida could lose to this mediocre Cocks team.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
VERY IMPRESSIVE.

Hey UTjr! Your next!! Get ready! Season sweep and smashing your SEC dreams on Wednesday you shitheads
Gonna be interesting for sure.

Reactions: JackStorm
VERY IMPRESSIVE.

Their coach, Golden, is a massively whiny BITCH. A very dislikable person. Hope Paris blasts his tonsils with his BBC.

Reactions: JackStorm
Your guys were leaking oil for a while. I had you guys at a -2, stopped watching, checked about 10 min ago and saw that you won/covered, good job Cocks!.

😎
Your guys were leaking oil for a while. I had you guys at a -2, stopped watching, checked about 10 min ago and saw that you won/covered, good job Cocks!.
Same. I quit at halftime, went and spent an hour cleaning the pool and deck. Walked back w 5 to go and it was glorious

Reactions: AWilli6995
Choke yourself!!!!!!
Sorry man. I coach young ballers 5-12….and I preach the basics. Cocks were not executing basics like boxing out etc. I couldn’t watch our studs not get bodies on the gators and allowing all those offensive rebounds

😎
Same. I quit at halftime, went and spent an hour cleaning the pool and deck. Walked back w 5 to go and it was glorious
riddell-party.gif

ADVERTISEMENT