ADVERTISEMENT

Wofford @ UNC

It's lopsided because UNC is driving the ball and Wofford is shooting fade away jump shots.
Wofford would be way ahead if they weren't playing hero ball by shooting crazy shots early in the shot clock each possession.
But they're doing what they have to do because they're at a major size disadvantage.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
It's lopsided because UNC is driving the ball and Wofford is shooting fade away jump shots.
Wofford would be way ahead if they weren't playing hero ball by shooting crazy shots early in the shot clock each possession.
But they're doing what they have to do because they're at a major size disadvantage.
Wofford dude just got killed going to the basket. No call

Wofford dude just got killed going to the basket. No call
I saw that, but there were a couple of those on the other end too.
But regardless, the main reason for the foul disparity is the style of play, Wofford is taking a lot of jump shots and UNC is driving the ball.

Roy should refuse to take this win after the zebras have completely served it up for him. All he had to do was cover a couple unathletic short white guys

Any chance U.K. actually jumps them this week? Lol one would think getting beat down by 30 would be enough to keep you out of the top ten for a minute but maybe losing to the wofford honks will do it

So bad. Think this may be even worse than the MSU game. Maybe not but possibly. That Fletcher kid is fun to watch for Wofford. He made some crazy ass shots. Good for him.

Wofford has 4 losses on the season. Wonder who beat them? Transitive property should be fun on this one.

Wow, didn't see this coming. Wofford has 4 losses and goes into CH and gets a W. Yikes.

Wow!

w66L5_f-maxage-0.gif

Reactions: Cat_Incognito
Pretty sure me and 4 other dudes down at the YMCA could beat Wofford.

Wofford wins!!!!!!

i wonder if this goes to nine pages

Probably not because UNC fans won't lost their **** badgering the hell out of any other fanbase who chooses to post in it. Congrats for that though I guess.

Said before the year this was one of the worst Tar Heel teams in recent memory- there’s just not a lot of talent on this team.

Hi everybody, congratulations to Wofford. Still smiling, but not as big. Life goes on.

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!

you have done your fair share of badgering in that thread
i guess what ever makes you happy

Most all of my 'badgering' is responsive. Oh, and golf makes me happy. I've had a pretty good year there so I'm doing pretty well tbh.

Reactions: tw3301
Most all of my 'badgering' is responsive. Oh, and golf makes me happy. I've had a pretty good year there so I'm doing pretty well tbh.

judging by your 15 or so posts in that thread badgering also make you happy jumpingsmile

judging by your 15 or so posts in that thread badgering also make you happy jumpingsmile

Nah, just golf really (in terms of stuff that doesn't really matter at least). Responding certainly provides some entertainment though. No doubt.

Gary 777 on Tarheel radar message board st it again, blaming the officials! Lmao!! I quote, "Zebras stole this one from us. Hard to play 8 on 5." This guy is an absolute tool!!

If you are going to flame at least get it right. Gary 777 is a parody account (probably you or another Duke fan tbh, could be an OOTBer though). He deserves to be ridiculed but you have to get the right guy.

If you are going to flame at least get it right. Gary 777 is a parody account (probably you or another Duke fan tbh, could be an OOTBer though). He deserves to be ridiculed but you have to get the right guy.

I don't have a clue who he is, just always seems to be complaining about the officials.

ADVERTISEMENT