ADVERTISEMENT

Wofford @ UNC

Roy actually does his best work when he has the best team 2 years in a row. 2008, 2009, 2016, 2017.
Not sure we were the best in either of the first years there. Getting finger fvcked by Kansas makes it tough to claim Carolina the best. I also think Nova prob best of ‘16, but yeah, that year I can agree w ya somewhat.

Not sure we were the best in either of the first years there. Getting finger fvcked by Kansas makes it tough to claim Carolina the best. I also think Nova prob best of ‘16, but yeah, that year I can agree w ya somewhat.

I actually thought you guys were the best in ‘16 and not last year....

I agree on 2008. Kansas and Memphis were better. Not by a lot, but they were better. The next year there was no doubt, though. I feared that ‘09 team could go unbeaten.

The title in 2015 softened the blow of losing to Mercer in 2014. It didn't soften the blow of any loss in 2016. We look forward for success and look backward to hide our failures.

I dont think your comparison is a good one. Losing in the NCAA tourney is different than a game in December. Hell, I'm still pissed about BC in 94 and Weber State in 99. I wasnt even slightly agitated yesterday about Wofford.

I dont think your comparison is a good one. Losing in the NCAA tourney is different than a game in December. Hell, I'm still pissed about BC in 94 and Weber State in 99. I wasnt even slightly agitated yesterday about Wofford.
BC in ‘94 was the worst. Weber was rough, but we could’ve cut the nets down in ‘94.

Reactions: UNC71-00
I don't really like the comparison either way. My point is that redemption is doing something positive that makes up for something negative that has already happened. JMO.

ADVERTISEMENT