ADVERTISEMENT

Wofford @ UNC

I’ve seen some lopsided efforts from th refs in the dean dome before but this one may take the cake

I think we was in Chapel Hill one year for one of those games wasn’t we??? Remember the kid for UNC standing out of bounds with the ball in his hands with the ref looking down at his feet and never made the call lol

Hi Wall2Boogie, Thank GOD I am 67 years old and I don't get as upset as I use to. I do want to wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS.
Shun, I give you credit for your positive attitude you strike me as a guy that could catch his wife cheating and instead of killing both of them you would smile and say it's ok I forgive you both.

Reactions: shun1
Shun, I give you credit for your positive attitude you strike me as a guy that could catch his wife cheating and instead of killing both of them you would smile and say it's ok I forgive you both.
SMILE...with PRAYER my friend, it can be done...SMILE

Reactions: mebeblue2
There’s a few accounts out there trolling Gary. I know one Duke fan who does it, and there’s a UNC fan from OOTB who does, as well. I think both posters have used multiple handles. It’s pretty childish, but Gary is a legend when it comes to message board stupidity....and humor is good for the soul.

They just said on TV that Wofford is 1:25 against top 25 teams. Clemson is o and 58 at North Carolina.

ESPN making fun of Roy saying “Daggum Wofford is good” Laughing

Uk fan complaining about UNC cheating Wofford with fouls haha
It’s obvious you didn’t watch the game. It was 15-2 in the second half. It was embarrassing watching UNC having to foul five times to get them into the bonus.

Not a very good loss. It does happen, though.

I just don't buy UNC being that good this year. Then again, I said the same thing the last two years, so apparently I know exactly jack shit:)

Most all of my 'badgering' is responsive. Oh, and golf makes me happy. I've had a pretty good year there so I'm doing pretty well tbh.

Where you play golf at?

Gotta give you credit, cory, you are as gracious losing as winning. Can't say that about very many fans from any school.

Reactions: HoosierstuckinIowa
There’s a few accounts out there trolling Gary. I know one Duke fan who does it, and there’s a UNC fan from OOTB who does, as well. I think both posters have used multiple handles. It’s pretty childish, but Gary is a legend when it comes to message board stupidity....and humor is good for the soul.

I often wonder if the Gary's of the world are really as stupid as they appear to be on the message board? We have some on RR that are equal to, if not worse than Gary. The blue tinted glasses they wear must have a lens one inch thick. They complain about refs even when we win by 30.

I personally feel UNC is a really good team still, every team loses multiple times every year, but its just fun to lol at them when they lose to Wofford at home.

I just don't buy UNC being that good this year. Then again, I said the same thing the last two years, so apparently I know exactly jack shit:)

No experienced big men but you maybe right this year. We are not that good but thankfully there’s more games to play. Wofford played a helleva game, congrats to them.

Dadgummit, get those kids to their AAS class, dadgummit, gosh darn, dadgum...oh, it's online? Well.dadgummit, I didn't know nothin', for 20 years about those classes, oh Wofford? DADgummit,,,,,

Hi TheDude1...that was cute my friend...SMILE.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT