ADVERTISEMENT

Who Will Be The 2 Premier Teams In Your Conference This Season?

Really good list. I think uconn is going to give X a run for 2nd in the BE.

UConn will be a challenger, no question.

Not a knock of Xavier, but I can’t imagine the Big East powers that be aren’t desperately rooting for this outcome

Not sure the Big East has a really strong #2 team. Between Xavier, UConn, Seton Hall, Creighton, and St.John's, you might have one other school that sneaks into the top 25.

Xavier returns their top 8 scorers + they bring in two quality transfers, Iowa's Jack Nunge and Indiana's Jerome Hunter. Paul Scruggs and Zach Freemantle were both 2nd Team All-Conference performers last year. Colby Jones was on the All-Freshman Team. They have a lot of nice pieces - star players returning, young players developing, depth, transfers. I believe they have the second highest ceiling in the Big East.

Reactions: Novachp
You still don’t get it
You don’t even have to be good

You just need people to watch. Simple as that.
You don’t have people who show up and you don’t have people who watch on TV
You hide behind your basketball program
You are the only person that looked at that thread title and assumed it meant biggest draw. I'm pretty sure everyone else on the COLLEGE BASKETBALL recruiting board thought it referred to which two BASKETBALL teams are going to be the best ones next year. Not which program garners the most attention even when they are mediocre. Congrats to UT on that in the sports that matter. But, you are an idiot that loves to argue semantics so its not surprising you would interpret the thread title wrong.

Now you are getting upset…
Texas is the only school who is Top 20 in football, basketball and baseball in wins

These are the facts.
You can tell everyone how bad Texas is but that doesn’t actually equate to the facts
How are things going in Texas football land?

Maybe they were just buying wins?
E_GanpvVkAAJkd5

Just saw another preseason rankings list with Arkansas in the top 10, yet no SEC posters seem to think of them in that light. What’s the story behind this?

(I’m curious because, if both teams take care of business, Illinois will likely face them in Kansas City.)

Just saw another preseason rankings list with Arkansas in the top 10, yet no SEC posters seem to think of them in that light. What’s the story behind this?

(I’m curious because, if both teams take care of business, Illinois will likely face them in Kansas City.)
I actually think they'll battle Bama for the West. Auburn could be there too. Losing Salis hurt, but they brought in some scorers from the transfer portal (Musselman has an eye for transfers), and return a solid veteran core of players from their E8 appearance. Their lone freshman is a 4* 6-5 SG.

They'll be a tough out for most teams.

Reactions: KisteK
We are certainly deep af. Will have to wait and see who emerges in the backcourt as well as if malik can stay healthy imo

We honestly have more players than mins to go around imo. But i havent seen any of the new guys play much sans locke so who knows at this point.
Added shooters. Couldn't hit a 3 last year.

Is the sheriff on a self imposed ban?
Been busy

Have a place down towards the Coastal Bend. Had to go down there last Sunday when I saw some of the models for Nicholas. For the most part they were correct and it did strengthen to a hurricane right before it came onshore.

Actually was still pretty lucky because the center jumped on Monday night
Could have been hit with high tide and circulation. Even then my fishing spot is raised off the ground. The storm surge would have went under my house anyway.

Decided to stay down there because my place in Fort Bend didn’t even take much rain.

Enjoyed my week and weekend. Didn’t have much time to visit all the message boards

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT