ADVERTISEMENT

Who Will Be The 2 Premier Teams In Your Conference This Season?

Random UK Fan

Dec 10, 2018
In the SEC, I’m thinking KY & TN. With UK, it’s going to be another wait and see year. We have what it takes to go a long way . . . but we have for several years. We just haven’t made the most of it.

UT lost a couple of key players but have added a couple of nice recruits.

• Love
Reactions: cdbearde
Where have you been!? It’s been waaaaay too long.

once I finished my mission of running off @jarms24, I had other work to do. I was recently called back to take care of @brooky03 and so now I’m back for a bit. He might take longer than Jarms tho- the dumber the poster, the harder it is to shame him.

Reactions: Villian07
Texas and Oklahoma like always

This guy just accused KU fans of trolling in the other thread.

The gift that keeps giving. 🤣
Big 12 has been pretty impressive over the last few years, and I’ve seen TX ranked pretty highly lately. Does OU have a legit chance of face-pushing Kansas to 3rd (or lower) within the conference? I just don’t know that much about OU.

Big 12 has been pretty impressive over the last few years, and I’ve seen TX ranked pretty highly lately. Does OU have a legit chance of face-pushing Kansas to 3rd (or lower) within the conference? I just don’t know that much about OU.
Oklahoma won't finish in the top half. He's being a wanker as always.

No difference.
They don’t separate sports and put them in different conferences based on success.
Ah. No difference. Thanks for setting me straight.

So Bill Self coaches the baseball team too? Well, I guess it makes sense. The stadium does sit right next to Allen, after all.

Should we expect OU to be ranked in the top 10 in preseason polls?

Ah. No difference. Thanks for setting me straight.

So Bill Self coaches the baseball team too? Well, I guess it makes sense. The stadium does sit right next to Allen, after all.

Should we expect OU to be ranked in the top 10 in preseason polls?

Their brand is still much stronger than yours so therefore they are a premier school while you are not.

Imagine if people used one of your posts to generalize the Texas fanbase. 🤣
Once again you are failing to realize that the post itself doesn’t show how delusional KU is..
It is their actions. Should have abandoned their basketball program for their football program
But they can’t. Still continue to hold onto this false sense of importance that basketball gives them

You are the absolute bottom of the P5…
But you talk shit as if you are the top

You are placing basketball on the same level as football
Been through this. Doesn’t matter if Texas is average at basketball.
Then answer about football if you cant about basketball. UT football won 11% of the available league titles in football...how can that happen with the amount of money and talent they have...as well as a rabid fan base?

Then answer about football if you cant about basketball. UT football won 11% of the available league titles in football...how can that happen with the amount of money and talent they have...as well as a rabid fan base?
They have had to sit on the sidelines for the past 10 years in hopes of someone stepping up in the Big 12
Kansas would have been the best one but KU fans continue to think they were doing something…
But reality is hitting them in the face

Once again you are failing to realize that the post itself doesn’t show how delusional KU is..
It is their actions. Should have abandoned their basketball program for their football program
But they can’t. Still continue to hold onto this false sense of importance that basketball gives them

You are the absolute bottom of the P5…
But you talk shit as if you are the top
We talk shit to you because we've beaten you 20 times in the last 25 attempts and have accomplished more than your program ever will.

To us, you might as well be TCU.

We talk shit to you because we've beaten you 20 times in the last 25 attempts and have accomplished more than your program ever will.

To us, you might as well be TCU.
But in the end it doesn’t mean anything…
That is the sad thing.

You are too clueless to understand.

These accomplishments you brag about will put you in a G5 conference
No one wants a football program that is averaging 600K viewers
That is the level of CUSA

ADVERTISEMENT