ADVERTISEMENT

Who Will Be The 2 Premier Teams In Your Conference This Season?

This clown actually thinks he can trick people into believing that conference realignment positioning is more important than winning. šŸ˜‚
Winning is a subjective termā€¦.
What is winning. Kansas as a school isnā€™t winning. They have a great basketball history but that isnā€™t helping them.
Conferences determine revenue. That winning goes away when you donā€™t have the money
Unless of course you think KU should abandon football

Yet UNC hasā€¦
Establishing a bar so high that no school has accomplished anything at all.
Texas is a nobody. Saying this shows your insecurity because they have accomplished much more than almost all schools
At the big sport level
Now they are accomplishing much more than everyone with all sports. Winning the Directorā€™s Cup.

You pimping that rusty ass cup because you have nothing. Since you can't win you have to bring up the Director's Cup. And yes Texas is a nobody in basketball and football and we all know you're having a hard time dealing with that. I say get some counseling.

You pimping that rusty ass cup because you have nothing. Since you can't win you have to bring up the Director's Cup. And yes Texas is a nobody in basketball and football and we all know you're having a hard time dealing with that. I say get some counseling.
Lashing out because the truth is too much for you.
UNC isnā€™t shit compared to Texas
Jealousy sucks. Your school itself isnā€™t jealous. You are personally because you are a weak person

Was told Kentucky had the biggest fanbase in college sports on hereā€¦šŸ˜‚

A lot of nonsense on this message board from people who think being a blue blood in basketball is important
Back to being the arbiter of importance. While we appreciate the service you provide, some of us value wins more than market size.

If KU basketball deteriorates into Texas basketball a decade from now, feel free to gloat. Until then, you're just a fan of a team that nobody here would remember exists if you weren't invading every thread. Them's the facts, big guy.

Lashing out because the truth is too much for you.
UNC isnā€™t shit compared to Texas
Jealousy sucks. Your school itself isnā€™t jealous. You are personally because you are a weak person

UNC has hardware in MBB. You don't. Your football team is average (your words) and you're the one getting mad but losers do that when they run out of ammo. Also me being jealous of Texas is like me being jealous of NC State. You definitely have to do better.

Back to being the arbiter of importance. While we appreciate the service you provide, some of us value wins more than market size.

If KU basketball deteriorates into Texas basketball a decade from now, feel free to gloat. Until then, you're just a fan of a team that nobody here would remember exists if you weren't invading every thread. Them's the facts, big guy.
No one here is saying Texas is a huge basketball school
If they were they would be in the same position as Kansas
Texas is a huge everything school. Big difference.

You'd better hope you're a basketball school now. It's going to be your only opportunity to win a league title or more anytime soon.

UNC has hardware in MBB. You don't. Your football team is average (your words) and you're the one getting mad but losers do that when they run out of ammo. Also me being jealous of Texas is like me being jealous of NC State. You definitely have to do better.
Once again no one is restricting this conversation to basketball.
Being a huge basketball school doesnā€™t mean much in the long run.
You want to hide behind your basketball program but nobody cares about that..
Basketball doesnā€™t pay the bills.

This conversation started because I said OU is a bigger name than Kansas
Just the truth.

Huge in underachieving. You may see a FF in your lifetime. A football title, may wanna replay USC/Texas again because that'll be your last one.

Huge in underachieving. You may see a FF in your lifetime. A football title, may wanna replay USC/Texas again because that'll be your last one.
Now you are lashing out once again.
They just won the Directorā€™s Cupā€¦You have to be elite in everything to compete

Your basketball program isnā€™t doing much better either.
Stuck in neutralā€¦.

But letā€™s not let facts get in the way. Out of all first year coaches Chris Beard is the only one that made big dick moves

They just won the Directorā€™s Cupā€¦You have to be elite in everything to compete

Stuck in neutralā€¦.

But letā€™s not let facts get in the way. Out of all first year coaches Chris Beard is the only one that made big dick moves

Nah, just talking to shit to a sheriff. You're not elite in football or basketball but keep telling yourself that.

Nah, just talking to shit to a sheriff. You're not elite in football or basketball but keep telling yourself that.
Setting a pretty high bar there
So UNC isnā€™t either

You are shitting on Texas but ultimately shitting on yourself.

Out of both schools and both sports
There is only one that has a chance at being elite and it is Texas Basketball

Stuck in neutralā€¦.

A national title four tourneys ago isnā€™t doing much better than Texas.šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: Villian07
Donā€™t particularly care about KU.
They are the ones stupid enough to somehow think they are accomplishing anythingā€¦
Problem with message boards. You get people living in a bubble
What is Texas accomplishing?

No National titles ever in basketball...

2005 last football title..

2005 last baseball title..

I donā€™t know why this phrase always cracks me up! jumpingsmile I always loved it when the Auburn guys (@Denim Vest) called Bruce BDB.
The guy pretty much took whoever he wanted from the transfer portal.

When I told them back in June Texas would end up with Carr it upset some people because they were told he was staying in the draft

Could end up the first coach in his first year to be #1 since Cal.
We will find out when they play Gonzaga to begin the season

Reactions: Random UK Fan

When I told them back in June Texas would end up with Carr it upset some people because they were told he was staying in the draft

Are you talking about Auburn?

I could see Auburn being at or near the top too. Bruce Pearl always seems to get his guys honed in. I have a great respect for BDB. If UK doesnā€™t challenge TN, I could see AU challenging them for top spot in the conference. Not sure @della or @captAUmerica21 would ever agree which of their two got the best version of BDB though; TN or AU?

Last edited:
Reactions: olsonab
Did Auburn want him?
Donā€™t know

I do know it ended up with LVille fans and Tech fans accusing Beard of NCAA violations.
They actually tagged the NCAA according to the people that run their account over 10K times šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£
Iā€™m not sure. I think I just misunderstood you.

I could see Auburn being at or near the top too. Bruce Pearl always seems to get his guys honed in. I have a great respect for BDB. If UK doesnā€™t challenge TN, I could see AU challenging them for top spot in the conference. Not sure @della or @captAUmerica21 would ever agree which of their two got the best version of BDB though; TN or AU?
Lol is this even a question? BRUCE owns Tennessee

Sheriff stop being a universally annoying dickhead and swinging your dick around about something that you contributed absolutely nothing to on a personal level.

The topic is clearly about basketball.

Reactions: KisteK
Winning is a subjective termā€¦.
What is winning. Kansas as a school isnā€™t winning. They have a great basketball history but that isnā€™t helping them.
Conferences determine revenue. That winning goes away when you donā€™t have the money
Unless of course you think KU should abandon football
Its only subjective when your TEAMS NOT winning. Its then you go on these, "we make more $$ than everyone else", crusades...Or flex over a womens rowing national title... šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£

Sheriff stop being a universally annoying dickhead and swinging your dick around about something that you contributed absolutely nothing to on a personal level.

The topic is clearly about basketball.
Its fukin who he is..He's the dude at a party that corrects the hot blonde for using a preposition , at the end of a sentence...

Your perception seems a little ā€œAskewed.ā€

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Tired of arguing.
We can deny reality all we went
Texas sucks. They underachieve.

Pretty much telling everyone that Texas is by the far the biggest in the litter
Told you we the bully of the food bowl.
How things are. Have to keep things on cruise control. About to turn it up. New challenge

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT