ADVERTISEMENT

Who Will Be The 2 Premier Teams In Your Conference This Season?

That guy is delusional and not in tune with reality. Care to answer why Texas struggled to secure 11% of the available titles in mens football and basketball over the 26 yr period in the big 12?
Super premiere

You still don’t get it
You don’t even have to be good

You just need people to watch. Simple as that.
You don’t have people who show up and you don’t have people who watch on TV
You hide behind your basketball program
UK wasnt as putrid but similiar until stoops brought them out of the cellar.

Its not like it cant be done, but i agree with whoever, hard to expect people to show up when u ein 2-3 games a year and get smacked around in conference.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Discussing sports?

Once again you are in a burning house right now.
You can make yourself feel better about your position later.
But for now you should at least acknowledge how bad of a position KU is in

Could turn out like UCONN.
Louisville and Uconn won a title out of the AAC last decade. Kansas will be just fine on the court.

Unlike you i dont much care about their football, baseball, revenue, or merch when discussing who will be the two premier teams THIS SEASON on a college basketball mesage board.

Texas might be there but Kansas will be to. Oklahoma might be solid idk but they arent preseason top 5 like ut and ku.

UK wasnt as putrid but similiar until stoops brought them out of the cellar.

Its not like it cant be done, but i agree with whoever, hard to expect people to show up when u ein 2-3 games a year and get smacked around in conference.
Brooks had us on the right track but Joker was a terrible hire.

Speaking of terrible hires, how are you feeling about this upcoming season?

• Haha
Kansas fans are too sensitive
There are two premier schools in the Big 12 and you aren’t one of them.
Texas and OU.
The question was for this season.

Louisville has alot of basketball history, but i dont expect us to be top 2 in the conference this season. Be lucky to be top 6.

OP needs to change the title to who will be the two best basketball teams in conf, bc the meaning of his post is clear to me, but obv some are having trouble.

Last edited:
Brooks had us on the right track but Joker was a terrible hire.

Speaking of terrible hires, how are you feeling about this upcoming season?
Idk i mean satt did an amazing job year 1, to good of a job to be honest, set the bar to high. Then last year we lost a few ganes bc we just turned the ball over too much, which i cant blame on satt bc i know every team from middle school on up preaches the importance of not turning the ball over.

Now our defense is finally looking like a D1 defense but we lost all our main skill position players sans the TE Ford.

i mean bobby ps last team would let teams score more on us than they acored on their D2 welfare check games. It was awful.

I also remember it took a while for stoops to get it going, wasnt it like 2 wins first season. But also im not gonna act like playing in the sec is the same as the acc in football bc its not even close, except when u play clemson.

Idk its a big year for satt and mack imo. I dont personally thibk they are on the hot seat atm but if either bombs out this year, their seat will be super warm imo.

And yea joker’s momma nailed his name/nickbame to a T. He was the gift that kept on giving.

Also was curious of ur thoughts on the new qb in another thread.

Dude eats bananas with the peel still on em, cant decide if thats badass or hes jist not as intelligent as monkeys 😉

Hes white calm down, im just saying monkeys can peel a banana bc they know the peel is terrible tasting. And i obv know he can as well, just making a joke that wasnt very funny just bc anybody that does that is a dumbass or and attn whore one, imho anyways. But i just saw the video without any context as to why he did it?????

If u already addressed it in the other thread ill catch it there.

Tired of arguing.
We can deny reality all we went
Texas sucks. They underachieve.

Pretty much telling everyone that Texas is by the far the biggest in the litter
Told you we the bully of the food bowl.
How things are. Have to keep things on cruise control. About to turn it up. New challenge

Take out baseball and your grand total is 9 lol.

You pimping that rusty ass cup because you have nothing. Since you can't win you have to bring up the Director's Cup. And yes Texas is a nobody in basketball and football and we all know you're having a hard time dealing with that. I say get some counseling.
All i need to know about the directors cup is in 2013 the bball team won a natty, the womens team went to the FF, the baseball team went to the CWS, and the football team beat then #3 ranked florida in the sugar bowl........and i dont even think we were top 5 in the directors cup.

So keep talking about texas success in the three main sports than brag on the directors cup lol yall didnt win it bc of basketball and football thats for damn sure. Congrats on the volleyball and whatever other sports that rarely ever even get media coverage or are on tv period sans the longhorn channel.

Did Auburn want him?
Don’t know

I do know it ended up with LVille fans and Tech fans accusing Beard of NCAA violations.
They actually tagged the NCAA according to the people that run their account over 10K times 😂🤣
That was tech fans Mainly iirc. We might have had some fans piggy back off that, but the fanbase didnt even know we were involved with carr till he put out his list of 4 and we were on it. But we all knew he wasnt coming here or we woulda heard about us recruiting him as a possible addition before he put out his list, imo.

Texas won more NC this year than Kansas has won since 2005
You can throw Indiana in there as well
In sports no one cares about except the team members friends and family. Sans vince young if that was 2005.

Calls out ppl for cherry picking time frames and......cherry picks time frames. Sounds about right.

Last edited:
Fsu might make some noise though have to wait and see.

Speaking of, anyone seen @GEnole post in a while, i couldnt even find his name to tag him.

Hope all is well with him.

Work has been crazy and my spare Rivals time has been spent over on the soundoff like a moron because of how toxic that place has become. Just wanted some dang info on upcoming football season.

Anyhoo, didn’t read this whole thread but I can’t imagine it’s FSU in the ACC. We whiffed on pretty much the entire offseason after Cam’Ron, so the roster has one or two glaring holes. Should be top 30 good but idk about top 12 good.

The question was for this season.

Louisville has alot of basketball history, but i dont expect us to be top 2 in the conference this season. Be lucky to be top 6.

OP needs to change the title to who will be the two best basketball teams in conf, bc the meaning of his post is clear to me, but obv some are having trouble.
Look...he ain’t trollin’...it’s just that sports ain’t separated! E’erbody KNOWS that.

Only confusin’ thing is why’s that say college basketball board up there?

Work has been crazy and my spare Rivals time has been spent over on the soundoff like a moron because of how toxic that place has become. Just wanted some dang info on upcoming football season.

Anyhoo, didn’t read this whole thread but I can’t imagine it’s FSU in the ACC. We whiffed on pretty much the entire offseason after Cam’Ron, so the roster has one or two glaring holes. Should be top 30 good but idk about top 12 good.

Who runs the point? Love Caleb Mills, but he seems more like a combo guard.

We whiffed on pretty much the entire offseason after Cam’Ron,
I liked him. I didn’t mind that he got upset about lack of playing time. When he was in he worked. I appreciated his passion and hated to see him go. Hope he works with you all.

Reactions: GE Nole
Tired of arguing.
We can deny reality all we went
Texas sucks. They underachieve.

Pretty much telling everyone that Texas is by the far the biggest in the litter
Told you we the bully of the food bowl.
How things are. Have to keep things on cruise control. About to turn it up. New challenge

["Laughs" at KU fans for thinking they've ever achieved anything. Turns around and brags about top 4 baseball finishes. 🤣 ]

Sheriff is tired of arguing, everybody. It's true. And here I thought he just had a Matlock marathon to attend to last night.

Remember, kids. Sports aren't separated. Except basketball, because it's not important and no one cares. And football because it's all that matters. But women's tennis and rowing are equally important. Make sense yet?

Nah, I didn't think so.

I don’t keep up with other teams during the summer, but I do think that Louisville is going to be much better than the preseason predictions are showing.

Reactions: Villian07
I don’t keep up with other teams during the summer, but I do think that Louisville is going to be much better than the preseason predictions are showing.
I barely keep up with UK during the off-season now. Recruiting used to be exciting. Now these kids don’t live up to the hype most of the time. Hardly worth fooling with.

We are certainly deep af. Will have to wait and see who emerges in the backcourt as well as if malik can stay healthy imo

We honestly have more players than mins to go around imo. But i havent seen any of the new guys play much sans locke so who knows at this point.

Last edited:
I think it’s funny how an AD and a Brandon Boston can both be ranked a 5*. Mind-bending.
Theres usually a notable drop off from the top 1-2 players and the rest, regardless of 5 star status or not.

But the recruting sites get it wrong sometimes as well like skal for example. I cant even remember dudes last name, labissier or sonething.

Theres usually a notable drop off from the top 1-2 players and the rest, regardless of 5 star status or not.

But the recruting sites get it wrong sometimes as well like skal for example. I cant even remember dudes last name, labissier or sonething.
Yeah, compared to the AD their performance level should have been 4* at best.

Yea but thats a tough comparison for anyone. AD was unreal, once in a generation type talent. Hard to compare anyone to him without it ending in disappointment imo. Most dominating player last decade imo anyways.

Probably UT and UK, but others could challenge.

ADVERTISEMENT