ADVERTISEMENT

Who are the teams shaping up to be contenders for the title at this point?

Are we back on this shit again...

Who is the top team in the B1G

Is that team better than Texas Tech.

We heard Illinois...They suck
Iowa....They suck
Wisconsin
Michigan State

Best team in the BIG wouldn't even finish in the Top half of the Big 12

Guarantee that
B1G doesn't have the athletes across the board.
Too many slow footed bigs
Sorry the potato that thinks Shaka is a better coach than Beard doesn’t get a vote

Sorry the potato that thinks Shaka is a better coach than Beard doesn’t get a vote

Making up shit again
Stick to your B1G thread because outside your bubble you are going to get hit with facts

Chris Beard is a great coach but he is only as good as his players
Same as Shaka
Shaka just has had better teams the past 2 years.
While Beard had better teams the previous 2 years

Making up shit again
Stick to your B1G thread because outside your bubble you are going to get hit with facts

Chris Beard is a great coach but he is only as good as his players
Same as Shaka
Shaka just has had better teams the past 2 years.
While Beard had better teams the previous 2 years
Potato

Reactions: RichardMassive
KU would lose several games in the B1G. They sure as hell would NEVER win 14 straight conference championships. Fck...3 in a row would be tough sledding.

My oh my, what a slam. “You wouldn’t win 14 straight in our league!”

And the B12 has too LOL
Did I said it did? You are acting like the big ten is some great conference. The big 12 is clearly better and has the best team by far. KU would run that conference.

Did I said it did? You are acting like the big ten is some great conference. The big 12 is clearly better and has the best team by far. KU would run that conference.
KU would kill to join the B1G, but we don’t want you LOL

KU would kill to join the B1G, but we don’t want you LOL
Nice way to change the subject.

Kansas is better than every team in your league. We’ve been a 1 or 2 seed every year under Self besides maybe 1 or 2 years. We would run your conference

Nice way to change the subject.

Kansas is better than every team in your league. We’ve been a 1 or 2 seed every year under Self besides maybe 1 or 2 years. We would run your conference
You would win a conference title every once in awhile in a good conference like the B1G, and that’s pre-sanctions. I almost forgot about the cheating!

Uhhh....yeah....it signifies that the league isn’t a joke

KU has 13 outright Big 12 titles in the last two decades. Mich St has either won the regular season or conf tourney 10 times. And they’ve been unranked 8 times. Basically, whenever they have a ranked team, they own your league.

Now imagine what a team that’s top 5 most years wouid do. Rest assured, you’d all know who daddy was.

You would win a conference title every once in awhile in a good conference like the B1G, and that’s pre-sanctions. I almost forgot about the cheating!
Ha, Jesus dude. Not even worth arguing. What a bad post.

This potato also thinks Shaka is a better coach than Beard hahahahahahaha!

Better...

You continue to say things that I never said
Making them up.

My point in regards to Chris Beard is that some people were overrating him.
He is a great coach

But he is only as good as his team
Same as Shaka

Right now Texas has a better team.
Doesn't make Shaka a better coach. They just have better players.

Could change next year. But people shouldn't knock Chris Beard when he doesn't live up to their delusional expectations

Because I like Beard.
He came from the Texas basketball program

Who’s this schmuck a fan of, anyway?

I don’t see him much. I assume he spends most of his time giving out handjobs in the B1G thread.

Who’s this schmuck a fan of, anyway?

I don’t see him much. I assume he spends most of his time giving out handjobs in the B1G thread.
I’m the guy that’s been laughing at you for still being butthurt about the election and living in fantasy land LOL

These random big ten fans are becoming worse than the UK blow hards

Kansas State with a winning record over every team in the Big12 except Kansas. Enough said.
Kansas State is a more successful basketball program than Iowa. Enough said. KSU actually has a top 25 history.

For a conference that still thinks it’s the Stone Age you think you would know that.

These random big ten fans are becoming worse than the UK blow hards
LOL random. Look, KU is a great program, no denying that (we’ll ignore the obvious cheating). However, the B12 is sht for allowing you to win 14 titles in row. Sorry, but it would absolutely NEVER happen in the B1G.

ADVERTISEMENT