ADVERTISEMENT

Which Two Posters Share the Most-Contentious Relationship Here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KYtotheCore

Jan 5, 2010
Anytown, USA
After catching up on a few threads, there seems to be a few pairs that like to square off anytime the opportunity presents itself. jumpingsmile

ortiz-lidell.png

Last edited:
I really can't wait for the season to start.

Gotta say, @KYtotheCore - I love you brother, but this type of thread seems played out.

Probably shouldn't even have responded. I apologize. Why haven't I deleted this yet? I guess I can still not hit post, but I've already typed enough to not want to have wasted my time.

I really can't wait for the season to start.

Gotta say, @KYtotheCore - I love you brother, but this type of thread seems played out.

Probably shouldn't even have responded. I apologize. Why haven't I deleted this yet? I guess I can still not hit post, but I've already typed enough to not want to have wasted my time.

Who the hell are you and why do you think we care what you think about @KYtotheCore threads?

Snu and Dattier and You and TheDude1 are the big fueds, I think.

I dont have a fued with anyone, I'm universally regarded as one of the most likable, knowledgeable, and respected posters around. People will often tag me in threads to get my attention and seek to get me to join their discussion. Its been happening even alot more lately.

I dont have a fued with anyone, I'm universally regarded as one of the most likable, knowledgeable, and respected posters around. People will often tag me in threads to get my attention and seek to get me to join their discussion. Its been happening even alot more lately.
Lol no one respects you as a poster. I'll list some of your funnier takes below...

1. Illinois will be better than Michigan State this year....

2. Nojel Eastern is literally a better basketball player than Romeo Langford....

3. *back in march* ... you guaranteed Arizona would make the final 4...

Is this sarcasm? I’m sorry I literally can’t tell.

TheDude got too rustled and has had me on ignore for about a year

Who the hell are you and why do you think we care what you think about @KYtotheCore threads?

Right. Never seen this cat before.

Wow . . . guys! I'm honored. @BlueWorldOrder74 is a friend from the homeboard. He means well, he just wasn't aware of the cold-blooded killers on this board.

For your display of true friendship and integrity, you can redeem this coupon from anyone on the board (except me, of course). Just tag who you want to move forward with it, and it shall be done! Here's to you guys! Think of me while it's being redeemed. Enjoy!

jVpzxrH.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: IUfanBorden
Wow,guys! I'm honored. @BlueWorldOrder74 is a friend from the homeboard, He means well, he just wasn't aware of the cold-blooded killers on this board.

For your display of true friendship and integrity, you can redeem this coupon from anyone on the board (except me, of course). Just tag who you want to move forward with it, and it shall be done! Here's to you guys! Enjoy!

jVpzxrH.jpg
You ripped those off from Q, didn't you? He gave them out for Halloween last year.

Reactions: KYtotheCore
Wow . . . guys! I'm honored. @BlueWorldOrder74 is a friend from the homeboard. He means well, he just wasn't aware of the cold-blooded killers on this board.

For your display of true friendship and integrity, you can redeem this coupon from anyone on the board (except me, of course). Just tag who you want to move forward with it, and it shall be done! Here's to you guys! Think of me while it's being redeemed. Enjoy!

jVpzxrH.jpg
Does vaping count as a tobacco product? And does it only apply to those giving or receiving? TIA

Reactions: KYtotheCore
I've had my fair share of sword fights on here, none were well equipped enough to be memorable. :(
I don't know, man . . . I've seen you share it with those most in need of it at times. The names and faces change, which is about the most noble way to do it. If you feel less-then-adequate about it (and you shouldn't) then maybe today pick someone blindly and just start attacking.

Remember; It's never too late to make enemies.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT