ADVERTISEMENT

Which Two Posters Share the Most-Contentious Relationship Here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thomas Robinson is better than Anthony Davis. Winking
I mean, at least that had SOME merit. Very. Very little. But still. Eastern won't sniff 3rd team Big 10. Langford is a projected lottery pick, who could possibly be not only BFOY, but a candidate for national fresh of the year. But Eastern will be better?
Lord Jesus. He's a tremendous troll. That's for sure.

I mean, at least that had SOME merit. Very. Very little. But still. Eastern won't sniff 3rd team Big 10. Langford is a projected lottery pick, who could possibly be not only BFOY, but a candidate for national fresh of the year. But Eastern will be better?
Lord Jesus. He's a tremendous troll. That's for sure.
I can't comment on this Eastern character, as I have never heard of him.

Ok Wizard. I copied this for sure. Eastern better than Langford? Jesus.

If Nojel Eastern is not better than an 18 year old freshman who had worse stats than him against other high school kids last year then college basketball is a super weird sport.

If Nojel Eastern is not better than an 18 year old freshman who had worse stats than him against other high school kids last year then college basketball is a super weird sport.
Eastern had better stats than Langford in their respective Senior seasons? Lol no.

tenor.gif
Thought you might be interested to see this. Players getting their first look at the new locker room, stadium, and other facilities. Stadium isn't quite finished yet, but will be by the start of the season. Didn't your boy go to camp there over the summer? How did it go?

Thought you might be interested to see this. Players getting their first look at the new locker room, stadium, and other facilities. Stadium isn't quite finished yet, but will be by the start of the season. Didn't your boy go to camp there over the summer? How did it go?
That looks amazing. Really looking forward to seeing a game in person at the new stadium.
Yes, he went to their camp in July. They mentioned that when he gets to High School that he join this travel team from Nicholasville Ky so they can better Monitor him.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
It's the same reply he uses when any D1 school builds a multi-million dollar complex in any sport.

This was 4hrs ago.

His twitter post are full of the same message. He's been using it for months if not years.

It goes on and on and on.
The argument of paying players is played out.
I will give MAJOR props to UK for putting money back into the baseball program. Everybody knows that football & basketball are the big money makers. Too see UK invest so much into the baseball team is refreshing.
Instead of Jay arguing about paying players, how about working to get non revenue sports more scholarships????
Just think of the extra scholarships baseball, softball,volleyball etc.... could use with the money Jay wants to pay athletes that are getting a FREE education.

Did anybody ever figured out what that's all about? I see that and "1 person liked this" pretty often but you're never able to click on them.
Not sure about the deleted member one, but the other could be someone you have on ignore?

Yeah, ummm, because Langford is just "another freshman". Jesus, dude. Let me guess then. Eastern will be better than RJ Barrett as well? Might as well throw Reddish into the pot .
I seriously hope you are trolling.

Edit: Wait. Are you saying Eastern had better numbers as a senior, than Lamgford? Lol. Just no. And I mean you you realize had Langford not missed 4 games, he's probably Indiana's All-time leading scorer.

I thought Carolina only had 6 titles. What's that on the far left? Winking
Carolina has 7 National Championships & 6 NCAA Championships. Sorry Cat fan, UK fans don’t make the rules of what is & isn’t considered a championship.
Doesn’t UK football claim a Jeff Sagarin awarded championship as a national championship?

Reactions: AWilli6995
Comparing UNC basketball to UK football is a knee slapper. Laughing
It was a comparison. UNC claims a Helms Foundation championship as a championship, as do Kansas & Purdue.
UK claims a Jeff Saragin championship as a National Championship.
It was just a question I asked, keep trying to spin the facts.

Carolina has 7 National Championships & 6 NCAA Championships. Sorry Cat fan, UK fans don’t make the rules of what is & isn’t considered a championship.
Doesn’t UK football claim a Jeff Sagarin awarded championship as a national championship?

Right. We save that for bread companies.

Reactions: treyforuk
It was a comparison. UNC claims a Helms Foundation championship as a championship, as do Kansas & Purdue.
UK claims a Jeff Saragin championship as a National Championship.
It was just a question I asked, keep trying to spin the facts.
pYp4Ls21jxwyMcX_KOUkKg.gif

Right. We save that for bread companies.
So are you saying UK doesn’t claim Helms titles or they just don’t hang the Helms Banners?
The word NCAA is no where to be found on the 1924 Championship banner. Not sure why people have a problem with it.

Reactions: KisteK
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT