ADVERTISEMENT

Which Two Posters Share the Most-Contentious Relationship Here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do me a favor start a thread on rafters please. I am banned till the 30th for calling out trolls and will not be able to start the game thread tomorrow. If you could tag @BassProCat or @Bkocats or even yourself to start it tomorrow I would appreciate it. I’am banned sonifnu could just start a thread over there titled wall2boogie please and let the others know what’s up. I keep getting more and more alerts but I can’t reply so if u could please start s thread and ask one of them to do the game thread tomorrow I would really appreciate it.

Reactions: KYtotheCore
Do me a favor start a thread on rafters please. I am banned till the 30th for calling out trolls and will not be able to start the game thread tomorrow. If you could tag @BassProCat or @Bkocats or even yourself to start it tomorrow I would appreciate it. I’am banned sonifnu could just start a thread over there titled wall2boogie please and let the others know what’s up. I keep getting more and more alerts but I can’t reply so if u could please start s thread and ask one of them to do the game thread tomorrow I would really appreciate it.
Done. I worded the title a little differently just in case they start banning those associated for aiding & abetting. jumpingsmile

Last edited:
Reactions: Wall2Boogie
Done. I worded the title a little differently just in case they start banning those associated for aiding & abetting. jumpingsmile
You da man i owe you one. If u can keep me posted on what’s said lol. I just don’t want to take the blame if we don’t win by 30 lol

How the hell has nobody named myself and Sugar Tits in this thread? Unbelievable guys, you all really kno how to make a guy feel bad. Jackasses!:p

Reactions: KYtotheCore
You think theyll give out BFOY to guys who go 3-15 from the field and are 6-27 from 3 on the year?
Your obsession with Romeo is borderline unhealthy...

He's had 1 bad game, and it came in one of the hardest venues in college basketball against the best team in college basketball.

UL_1986 and JC for 3

LSLiA96.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Random UK Fan
You've put your stupidity on full display with "Enoch= Reid Travis". There's nothing left for me to exploit about you after that gem. Carry on, dunce.

Rustlemania continues with JC into this thread lol. Your knees should be sore by now, but you're a trooper and will pull through. ;)

Well . . . I wouldn't necessarily say I started it. I saw you guys hammering in the UK/UL thread and thought you two definitely could qualify for this list. :)
You’re a shit starter, and he’s a shit pusher. Shit.

Well, it's clear that when U6 gets a win over a team that loses a lot almost every November, they all of a sudden become world beaters. I pretty much expected this kinda stuff the moment I logged in today. Predictable.

I predicted the same raftards to be rustled in a thread none of us made lol. Nap time for raftards will be pushed up an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT