ADVERTISEMENT

Which Two Posters Share the Most-Contentious Relationship Here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol no one respects you as a poster. I'll list some of your funnier takes below...

1. Illinois will be better than Michigan State this year....

2. Nojel Eastern is literally a better basketball player than Romeo Langford....

3. *back in march* ... you guaranteed Arizona would make the final 4...
He just throws shit at the walls....Hoping it sticks. And hey, well sometimes it does. But his worst yet may be the " Eastern is better than Langford", stuff. Jesus.RollLaugh

Reactions: MGC_07
@UL1986 vs @treyforuk

napoleon-dynamite-yes-gif-1.gif
Trey is my bitch. :D

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Who the hell are you and why do you think we care what you think about @KYtotheCore threads?

Sensitive guy I see. Curious, were you treated this way on RR the other day?

I will lose no sleep I guess. It is interesting to see how one reacts though. I will give you the benefit of the doubt and continue to believe that you are a good dude, just trying little to hard to come across as the "cool guy." I rather enjoyed your conversations on RR. I apologize my post offended you.

As for anyone else here who may believe that new posters are not welcome.....don't really care. I post rarely, so maybe that means I'm an idiot and should just keep my opinions to myself. I enjoy reading this board. I have deduced over the past year that the great majority of you guys are intelligent, thoughtful, and engaged sports fans; as well, full of insight and valuable opinion on subjects that span the spectrum of social and political topic.

@KYtotheCore - see you around brother. Meant no disrespect.

I will lose no sleep I guess. It is interesting to see how one reacts though. I will give you the benefit of the doubt and continue to believe that you are a good dude, just trying little to hard to come across as the "cool guy." I rather enjoyed your conversations on RR. I apologize my post offended you.

As for anyone else here who may believe that new posters are not welcome.....don't really care. I post rarely, so maybe that means I'm an idiot and should just keep my opinions to myself. I enjoy reading this board. I have deduced over the past year that the great majority of you guys are intelligent, thoughtful, and engaged sports fans; as well, full of insight and valuable opinion on subjects that span the spectrum of social and political topic.

Where in my post did you get that new guys aren't welcome? New guys that come here telling seasoned vets that their threads are useless is another story. Unless you are telling that to TheDude1, of course.

Honest to God, Borden and Bert are friends. We often talk on the phone for an hour or so. Borden knows basketball and is a gentleman who you can tease and he will not be offended. Great guy.

The give and take with Borden is for fun.
Absolute truth. Never take things personal with Bert. Great guy is Bert. Can be stubborn. But he knows the game.

New posters are absolutely welcome. There is just a certain level of hazing that comes with the territory. @rockycard had to hold @Kevin Bryan 's left nut in his mouth for 3 minutes. After 15 minutes, KB informed him that he had one minute left.

New posters are absolutely welcome. There is just a certain level of hazing that comes with the territory. @rockycard had to hold @Kevin Bryan 's left nut in his mouth for 3 minutes. After 15 minutes, KB informed him that he had one minute left.
You’re wrong on two points, rockycard doesn’t put other male genitalia anywhere near him, and KB has a vagina.

See it's rumors like this that give me a bad name. I don't want people taking this info and running with it. That is 100% false. It was my right nut.

He just throws shit at the walls....Hoping it sticks. And hey, well sometimes it does. But his worst yet may be the " Eastern is better than Langford", stuff. Jesus.RollLaugh

Its a rather easy conclusion to reach that Nojel Eastern will be better at college basketball than Romeo Langford this year. Surprised you would even troll so hard to find this hill to die on.

Its a rather easy conclusion to reach that Nojel Eastern will be better at college basketball than Romeo Langford this year. Surprised you would even troll so hard to find this hill to die on.
Ok Wizard. I copied this for sure. Eastern better than Langford? Jesus.

Reactions: NC_Trojan10
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT