ADVERTISEMENT

Which is the Better Weekend to take Off?

why-not-both-why-not.gif

• Love
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
This seems the going question this morning some would rather have the games this weekend and some would like the next. Personally, I'm more of a next weekend.
Let's just say customer service is going to be below our average this month.
Some of them might leave report cards.

Reactions: I am stupid
First two Rounds or the Next two?
if you're talking about taking Thurday and Friday off then it's obviously this weekend.

But, if you work on weekends and are talking about taking Saturday and Sunday it's hard to go against the elite 8 games.

But that said, from pure volume of games, there are only 4 games Saturday and Sunday next weekend. This weekend there are 16.

TL:DR = quit your job and find a new one in a few weeks.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
if you're talking about taking Thurday and Friday off then it's obviously this weekend.

But, if you work on weekends and are talking about taking Saturday and Sunday it's hard to go against the elite 8 games.

But that said, from pure volume of games, there are only 4 games Saturday and Sunday next weekend. This weekend there are 16.

giphy.gif

You seem like a guy who'd take 16" quantity of penis instead of 4 quality of the peen.
I prefer them both which is why I'm taking both. Quota met.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: WeAreDePaul
ADVERTISEMENT