ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue and UConn are starting to seperate themselves as the 2 teams to beat...

And overrated UConn, and overrated Tennessee, Kentucky, etc...

The last time you said this, KU won the title. 🤣
huh? i called kansas overrated last year and you disageeed with me. Uconn and tennessee were impressive wins. Kentucky not so much. Uconn is going to likely win it all.

I think it's pretty fair to say that Purdue and UCONN are separating themselves from a resume perspective and in terms of seeding.

But it's February. Us Purdue fans know this sh*t all too well lol. Still plenty of time for teams to fall off or teams to peak or injuries to happen.

I think Kansas is pretty interesting, as they have some weaknesses (depth, 3 pt shooting) but the talent and size/length in that starting 5 is pretty ridiculous.

Reactions: snowsquirrel11
huh? i called kansas overrated last year and you disageeed with me. Uconn and tennessee were impressive wins. Kentucky not so much. Uconn is going to likely win it all.

It's pretty easy to shout "overrated" every year, then pat yourself on the back if that particular team doesn't win it all. Which makes it even more hilarious that the season in which you jabbered by far the most, they won the championship. 🤣

I Just hope you are still considered a quad 1 win once we play

Yikes...Auburn's 1-3 in quad 1 games? With a quad 2 loss?

Auburn should just be concerned with getting into the tourney, much less going deep.

Tied in quad 1 wins with Louisville, Stetson, Southern U, Bryant, Canisius, Oakland, Fordham, Grand Canyon, Weber St, Drexel, Cleveland St, Chicago St, etc. Half as many quad 1 wins as App St (and lost to them head to head).

Awesome resume.

Tied in quad 1 wins with Louisville, Stetson, Southern U, Bryant, Canisius, Oakland, Fordham, Grand Canyon, Weber St, Drexel, Cleveland St, Chicago St, etc. Half as many quad 1 wins as App St (and lost to them head to head).

Awesome resume.

That resume is definitely worthy of a 1/2 seed easily. Laughing

• Haha
Reactions: ExitFlagger

Awesome resume.
Auburn will end up as 3-5 seed. I hope we draw kansas in a round of 32 or sweet 16 game

Hey while you UNC and auburn midgets argue the new sheriff is in town and not letting little punks like you off easy. Pray in your little beds tonight you dont have to play the big bad Cocks this year or you will get the Tenessee and Kentucky treatment.

• Love
Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Hey while you UNC and auburn midgets argue the new sheriff is in town and not letting little punks like you off easy. Pray in your little beds tonight you dont have to play the big bad Cocks this year or you will get the Tenessee and Kentucky treatment.
I'm not an SEC homer in any regards when it comes to post season, but due to the fans on here. If UK doesn't win it, I wouldn't mind an offseason of full Cock blast skeeting on everyone.

• Love
Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Auburn gets the cocks at home in a couple weeks. We will be ready for ya

• Love
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I'm not an SEC homer in any regards when it comes to post season, but due to the fans on here. If UK doesn't win it, I wouldn't mind an offseason of full Cock blast skeeting on everyone.
Have you given up on cal yet or still think he is a great cosch?

Congrats on being ranked since 2017. I would say act like you been here before but you haven't so all this is good and new for you.

Last edited:
KU's looked great in the big games. It's when they play mediocre teams that they tend to play down to the competition. So Auburn might have a shot.
Auburn beat that ass last time we played. Self had no answer

what about georgia and alabama?
Beat Georgia on Saturday in Athens pal. Alabama was a lesson and they used it to beat Tennessee.

Please do tell me about losing to a very, very bad Mis State team a week ago tho? 🤣🤣🤣

Beat Georgia on Saturday in Athens pal. Alabama was a lesson and they used it to beat Tennessee.

Please do tell me about losing to a very, very bad Mis State team a week ago tho? 🤣🤣🤣
miss st. is a projected tournament team. uga is not. Auburn is the only undefeated team at home in the SEC. Will continue after south carolina also

miss st. is a projected tournament team. uga is not. Auburn is the only undefeated team at home in the SEC. Will continue after south carolina also
lol. Please tell me how app state whom donkey punched you is a final four team🤣🤣🤣

Plus. If you look back at the posts, I didn’t predict wins vs UGA and Bama which we lost.
All the others I predicted, came true.
Again, if Auburn can stay within 10 pts of the cocks I’ll admit I was wrong and u have a great team.

ADVERTISEMENT