ADVERTISEMENT

What Is The Best Basketball Conference Overall This Season?

you beat an overrated kansas team. Congrats on that. We now wont hear much on wvu the rest of the season

Maybe not.... probably not. We still dont have a coach.

Got a top 25 and a top 5 win in the last week and about to get Jesse back. We'll see..

Still a way better basketball program than auburn.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
My projected top 5 come Selection Sunday:
UK
uNC
UT
Houston
Purdue

In that order. I think UK has the most upside, especially with Ivisic playing.
I don't really think Purdue is going very far, it's not wise to build your team around a center in todays game and I'm not buying Arizona. Great, they have a couple of good November wins, but they've leveled off, like they always seem to do.
It's also not wise to build your team around Freshmen.

Maybe not.... probably not. We still dont have a coach.

Got a top 25 and a top 5 win in the last week and about to get Jesse back. We'll see..

Still a better basketball program than auburn.
historically everyone is a better program than Auburn. Recently Auburn has been to the final 4 more and had more success. We also have far more money going foreard than wvu has for athletics. I like where Auburn is at

It's also not wise to build your team around Freshmen.
Yeah, that’s usually true, then 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015 and 2017 happened.

I prefer to have veteran rosters, but when you get a group like this and the coach is letting the offense breathe, you have to look at what's happening. UK has the highest ceiling out of everyone in the country.

I've been giving UT, UConn, AU and Houston props, but Big Z is a massive addition for UK. All this other teams are great, but UK has more talent, length and athletesism.

historically everyone is a better program than Auburn. Recently Auburn has been to the final 4 more and had more success. We also have far more money going foreard than wvu has for athletics. I like where Auburn is at

😂 more success? We have as many sweet 16's as auburn has tourney appearances. Auburn has been past the 2nd round one time in the last 20 years.... compared to 8 times for WVU since 2005.

Wvu has way better facilities and has a ton of NIL support. It's why they brought in the #1 portal class this year. We will hire a big time coach too. Maybe Chris Beard.

Auburns playing possibly as well as anyone right now. No they don’t have that truly marquee win yet but they’ve beating the middle of the pack conference opponents like a drum while everyone else in the country seems to struggle with those games.

Them and UNC have both been on fire lately. But the ACC may be the weakest it’s ever been this year.

😂 more success? We have as many sweet 16's as auburn has tourney appearances. Auburn has been past the 2nd round one time in the last 20 years.... compared to 8 times for WVU since 2005.

Wvu has way better facilities and has a ton of NIL support. It's why they brought in the #1 or #2 portal class this year. We will hire a big time coach too. Maybe Chris Beard.
hugggins brought that and it fell apart after dui. you wobt get beard. Wvu is a never won anything of note athletic department. The ACC and SEC have both rejected multiple times

Yeah, that’s usually true, then 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015 and 2017 happened.

I prefer to have veteran rosters, but when you get a group like this and the coach is letting the offense breathe, you have to look at what's happening. UK has the highest ceiling out of everyone in the country.

I've been giving UT, UConn, AU and Houston props, but Big Z is a massive addition for UK. All this other teams are great, but UK has more talent, length and athletesism.
They also have less experience and defense.

In CFB you have offense, defense and special teams. In CBB you only have Offense and Defense. Don't you feel a little crippled being weak in half your team?

hugggins brought that and it fell apart after dui. you wobt get beard. Wvu is a necer won anything of note athletic department. The ACC abd the SE hace bith

Huggs didnt so shit. He was a lazy drunk at the end. Jay Kuntz did it all, and they all stayed and got paid big time. Some of the returning guys left.

And Yeah... Beard would never leave a powerhouse program like ole miss for wvu. 🙄

I just threw his name out there. Pearl is too old or maybe we'd take him and let him coach big boy hoops in the Big 12. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Huggs didnt so shit. He was a lazy drunk. Jay KuntZ did it all, and they all stayed peaand got paid big time. Some of the returning guys left.

And Yeah... Beard would never leave a powerhouse program like ole miss for wvu. 🙄

I just threw his name out there. Pearl is too old or maybe we'd take him and let him coach big boy hoops in the Big 12. 😉
Wvu wouldnt be able to hire anyone now from the SEC. The SEC achools
all have far more money than WVU has. Again wvu is a second rate athletic department that has never won anything of note

• Haha
Wvu wouldnt be able to hire anyone now from the SEC. The SEC achools
all have far more money than WVU has. Again wvu is a second rate athletic department that has never won anything of note

Football yeah....

Basketball not even close. SEC schools arent putting their money into basketball... other than UK.

Like i said we have way better facilities, play in the best conference and have one of the best NIL programs in the nation. It resulted in a #1 ranked class.

I shouldve ended tbis convo when you said auburn has had more success. Literally been past the 2nd round one time in 20 years. 🤣🤣🤣

Football yeah....

Basketball not even close. SEC schools arent putting their money into basketball... other than UK.

Like i said we have way better facilities and one of the best NIL programs in the nation. It resulted in a #1 ranked class.

I shouldve ended tbis convo when you said auburn has had more success. Literally been past the 2nd round one time in 20 years. 🤣🤣🤣
you are pretty clueless about SEC schools not puttinginto basketball now. This isnt 15 years ago. Bruce pearl is a top 6 paid coach in america now.

you are pretty clueless about SEC schools not puttinginto basketball now. This isnt 15 years ago. Bruce pearl is a top 6 paid coach in america now.

He better start winning more.

10 years at auburn and past the 2nd round once.

Hes had losing seasons in 4 of those 10 years. That's the golden era of auburn basketball. 🤣

Small time program with garbage facilities.

Maybe your football program will become competitive in the SEC again now that Saban retired.

He better start winning more.

10 years at auburn and past the 2nd round once.

Hes had losing seasons in 4 of those 10 years. That's the golden era of auburn basketball. 🤣

Small time program with garbage facilities.

Maybe your football program will become competitive in the SEC again now that Saban retired.
Garbage facilities? Our arena and basketball practice facility are all new. How fvcking clueless are you? Auburn plaued for two national titles and won it all while saban was at bama. I have never seen someone be as clueless as you are

Garbage facilities? How fvcking clueless are you? Auburn plaued for two national titles and won it all while saban was at bama. I have never seen someone be as clueless as you are

Really good football program. Maybe 4th or 5th best in sec west.

Awful basketball program. Do you even have a real practice facility?

Being called clueless by someone who thinks one trip past the round of 32 in 20 years is big time success. Gotta love it.

Really good football program. Maybe 4th or 5th best in sec west.

Awful basketball program. Do you even have a real practice facility?

Being called clueless by someone who thinks one trip past the round of 32 in 20 years is big time success. Gotta love it.
agian wvu has never won a single thing of note. Auburn is a far better overall atheltic department than wvu is. WVu only has 1 ncaa sanctioned national title by the ncaa i believe. Thats terrible

Garbage facilities? Our arena and basketball practice facility are all new. How fvcking clueless are you? Auburn plaued for two national titles and won it all while saban was at bama. I have never seen someone be as clueless as you are

Your basketball team shares a practice facility with volleyball and gymnastics. 🤣🤣🤣 #poor

Your basketball team shares a practice facility with volleyball and gymnastics. 🤣🤣🤣 #poor
no we dont. Both volleyball and gymnastics have their own. Seriously stop posting. Every poatnyou hace made about Auburn has been wrong. WVU is poor and no one wanted you.

• Haha
They also have less experience and defense.

In CFB you have offense, defense and special teams. In CBB you only have Offense and Defense. Don't you feel a little crippled being weak in half your team?
Thing is, UK will get better defensively, but they will also get better offensively.

Yeah, teams are scoring a lot of points on UK, but nobody is holding UK under 90. It would be different if UK struggled to score, but they're spreading the court and scoring at will. Now they have a 7 footer that might be an elite 3 point shooter and rebounder.

In todays game, offense is what wins games, not defense. Even if you have an elite defense, you're going to give up points to good offenses, so you better be able to score.

Reactions: della
agian wvu has never won a single thing of note. Auburn is a far better overall atheltic department than wvu is. WVu only has 1 ncaa sanctioned national title by the ncaa i believe. Thats terrible

Hey we win national titles every year in rifle lol

Top 10 mens and womens soccer programs

Top 25 all time football and basketball programs

Top 25 womens basketball

Baseball getting way better and just got a brand new beautiful stadium.

We do ok.

no we dont. Both volleyball and gymnastics have their own. Seriously stop posting. Every poatnyou hace made about Auburn has been wrong. WVU is poor and no one wanted you.

Says they do in this article

Also says theyve put practice facility plans on hold because they dont have the money for that and NIL. 🤣

• Haha
Hey we win national titles every year in rifle lol

Top 10 mens and womens soccer programs

Top 25 all time football and basketball programs

Top 25 womens basketball

Baseball getting way better and just got a brand new beautiful stadium.

We do ok.
Auburn has been to the college world series 7 times in baseball.

Top 15 all time in football.

Auburn only has 1 less final 4 than wvu

Auburn has 14 national titles recognized by the ncaa. Addnin equestrian we have 8 more. WVU has 1.

Says they do in this article

Also says theyve put practice facility plans on hold because they dont have the money for that and NIL. 🤣
sports illistrwted? LOL. NIL is not funded by schools dumbfvxk. Here is our gymnastics facility

• Haha
Auburn has been to the college world series 7 times in baseball.

Top 15 all time in football.

Auburn only has 1 less final 4 than wvu

Auburn has 14 national titles recognized by the ncaa. Addnin equestrian we have 8 more. WVU has 1.

Rifle has 18 national titles alone

I think we have 20 overall as an atheltic dept.

None of them are in sports i give a shit about though so who cares.

Rifle has 18 national titles alone

I think we have 20 overall as an atheltic dept.

None of them are in sports i give a shit about though so who cares.
Rifling is not a recogniZed ncaa sport. Wvu just won ita first ncaa title recently i believe

sports illistrwted? LOL. NIL is not funded by schools dumbfvxk. Here is our gymnastics facility

They are literally quotes from Pearl you goof...

“We’ve got to take care of the NIL space first -- in all sports,” Pearl said. “First, that’s got to be one of our commitments and our objectives.... We’ve got some other things to take care of before we take care of the practice facility.”

"We've won sharing the practice facility with the volleyball team and the women's basketball team and gymnastics being in there. That doesn't transition to winning. Would I love a better teaching space? Would it be easier on our student athletes to be able to, you know, have us not have to share time with everybody? We're making it work. But when we do it, we're gonna do it right."

• Haha
They are literally quotes from Pearl you goof...

“We’ve got to take care of the NIL space first -- in all sports,” Pearl said. “First, that’s got to be one of our commitments and our objectives.... We’ve got some other things to take care of before we take care of the practice facility.”

"We've won sharing the practice facility with the volleyball team and the women's basketball team and gymnastics being in there. That doesn't transition to winning. Would I love a better teaching space? Would it be easier on our student athletes to be able to, you know, have us not have to share time with everybody? We're making it work. But when we do it, we're gonna do it right."
He is referring to the arena. Gymanstics nor volleyball practixe ehere basketball does.

incorrect. Will you please stfu on things you know zero about?

Your coach literally says in that article that they share the facilities with volleyball and gymnastics. And says the facility is on hold so they can focus on NIL.

I guess he's a liar.

Your coach literally says in that article that they share the facilities with volleyball and gymnastics. And says the facility is on hold so they can focus on NIL.

I guess he's a liar.
Thats the new facility dipshit. Auburn shares its arena with them. Not its practice facility. i showed you the fumnastics facility. Auburn basketball however has its own basketball practice court and Training area attached to the arena that was built with the new arena 14 years ago. Again stfu on things you have zero clue about.

• Haha
Thing is, UK will get better defensively, but they will also get better offensively.

Yeah, teams are scoring a lot of points on UK, but nobody is holding UK under 90. It would be different if UK struggled to score, but they're spreading the court and scoring at will. Now they have a 7 footer that might be an elite 3 point shooter and rebounder.

In todays game, offense is what wins games, not defense. Even if you have an elite defense, you're going to give up points to good offenses, so you better be able to score.
Y’all have played a fairly unchallenging schedule

Y’all’s Defense is poor

Y’all are loaded with freshmen

But still you think Uk is the top seed in the country? Can you not see those are glaring faults?

Thats the new facility dipshit. Auburn shares its arena with them. Not its practice facility. i showed you the fumnastics facility. Auburn basketball however has its own basketball practice court and Training area attached to the arena that was built with the new arena 14 years ago. Again stfu on things you have zero clue about.

Calm down internet tough guy. Dont get all sweaty and red faced on me.

Nowww it's a practice COURT attached to the arena. 🤣 Sounds like no practice facility to me. Meanwhile WVU has one of the best in country. Puts most NBA facilities to shame.

Again....

"We’ve got to take care of the NIL space first -- in all sports,” Pearl said. “First, that’s got to be one of our commitments and our objectives.... We’ve got some other things to take care of before we take care of the practice facility.”

#POOR

• Haha
Huggs didnt so shit. He was a lazy drunk at the end. Jay Kuntz did it all, and they all stayed and got paid big time. Some of the returning guys left.

Thanks for Toussaint.

You're welcome.

Honestly wasnt bummed about that one at all, but he's played really well at Tech. Once Kriisa signed on he was gone even if Huggs stayed I think. Wanted to be a starter.
He is tough. Probably one of the toughest players I've seen in some time. His PG ability has allowed Pops to become a lethal shooter this year.

ADVERTISEMENT