ADVERTISEMENT

What Is The Best Basketball Conference Overall This Season?

Y’all have played a fairly unchallenging schedule

Y’all’s Defense is poor

Y’all are loaded with freshmen

But still you think Uk is the top seed in the country? Can you not see those are glaring faults?
I didn’t say UK was the top seed right now, I said I was projecting.

He is tough. Probably one of the toughest players I've seen in some time. His PG ability has allowed Pops to become a lethal shooter this year.

I havent seen a full Tech game i dont think, but ive seen hes put up some good games.

Super tough kid... he over dribbled a lot and had a little bit of a shaky handle at times, but that was my only real complaint with him.

Calm down internet tough guy. Dont get all sweaty and red faced on me.

Nowww it's a practice COURT attached to the arena. 🤣 Sounds like no practice facility to me. Meanwhile WVU has one of the best in country. Puts most NBA facilities to shame.

Again....

"We’ve got to take care of the NIL space first -- in all sports,” Pearl said. “First, that’s got to be one of our commitments and our objectives.... We’ve got some other things to take care of before we take care of the practice facility.”

"We've won sharing the practice facility with the volleyball team and the women's basketball team and gymnastics being in there. That doesn't transition to winning. Would I love a better teaching space? Would it be easier on our student athletes to be able to, you know, have us not have to share time with everybody? We're making it work. But when we do it, we're gonna do it right."

#POOR
Thanks for proving you were clueless. Wvu fan talking shit is hilarious. a school that had to go acrossed coubtry ti find a xonference because the ACC and the SEC both didnt want them. Continue to be irrelevant and never win anything wvu

Damn, just realized Auburn’s best win is over 11-7 Texas A&M. How is that even possible this late in the season?

• Haha
Reactions: KisteK
I didn’t say UK was the top seed right now, I said I was projecting.
So, you think by the time it is all said and done UK will be the top seed and should win it all?

My two futures (Final Four) bets don't include the SEC or the Big 12..
But I'd put both the Big 12 and SEC as two of my the top 3 conferences.

Big East and Mountain West round out my personal Top 4..

I'd put
Oklahoma, Houston, Kansas, Baylor, Tech, TCU, BYU and Iowa State vs anyone else's Top 8, tho. And I'm not even sure I'd think it close.

My two futures (Final Four) bets don't include the SEC or the Big 12..
But I'd put both the Big 12 and SEC as two of my the top 3 conferences.

Big East and Mountain West round out my personal Top 4..

I'd put
Oklahoma, Houston, Kansas, Baylor, Tech, TCU, BYU and Iowa State vs anyone else's Top 8, tho. And I'm not even sure I'd think it close.
You forgot Texas, they are pretty good too and can beat anyone on a given night.

Damn, just realized Auburn’s best win is over 11-7 Texas A&M. How is that even possible this late in the season?
They did the exact same thing last year, then they fell off the table once the competition picked up.

Now, this Auburn team is better, we just don't know how much better yet.

kansas has losses to ucf and west virginia. You need to stfu. Both of auburns losses are quad 1 losses and all 16 wins of ours are by double digits. This kansas team has no depth and averafe as hell on defense.

KU’s also 5-1 vs the top 20 and 3-0 vs the top 10. Auburn is 0-1 vs the top 20.

So, you think by the time it is all said and done UK will be the top seed and should win it all?
Yes, that’s what I'm projecting. They go 10 deep, they have the best guard core and they have three 7 footers.

I really think big Z is a cheat code. If he is as good as what he showed Saturday night, he’s a problem for the rest of college basketball and keep in mind, eventually Ado is going to come back and Edwards is going to figure it out.
Youth is going to bite UK a few more times this year. They might not win the SEC, but they'll go further in the NCAAT than the other SEC contenders.

Disclaimer: injuries always seem to be an issue with UK lately, if a key player gets injured late in the season, this changes. Same thing for everyone else too obviously.

Yes, that’s what I'm projecting. They go 10 deep, they have the best guard core and they have three 7 footers.

I really think big Z is a cheat code. If he is as good as what he showed Saturday night, he’s a problem for the rest of college basketball and keep in mind, eventually Ado is going to come back and Edwards is going to figure it out.
Youth is going to bite UK a few more times this year. They might not win the SEC, but they'll go further in the NCAAT than the other SEC contenders.

Disclaimer: injuries always seem to be an issue with UK lately, if a key player gets injured late in the season, this changes. Same thing for everyone else too obviously.
maxresdefault.jpg

Sounds like the Cats have climbed to the highest point on the tree with these expectations. I may have to call Fireman Rick Barnes to come get them and bring them back down to earth safely.

• Haha
Reactions: kyjeff1
maxresdefault.jpg

Sounds like the Cats have climbed to the highest point on the tree with these expectations. I may have to call Fireman Rick Barnes to come get them and bring them back down to earth safely.
Well, I was conceding the SEC and thinking UK was a FF threat if they drew the right matchups, but that was before Ivicic got cleared and showed what he can do.
I don't recall the last time I saw a 7' 2" college kid shoot threes and put a spin move on a guy like he did.
Now, he might come out against South Carolina and stink it up, but he still has a month and a half to improve. He already showed what he can do, so I'm anxious to see how this plays out.

They did the exact same thing last year, then they fell off the table once the competition picked up.

Now, this Auburn team is better, we just don't know how much better yet.
last year? No. Auburn struggled all year last year but got in tourney. / years ago outside of beating UK yes you were right

Auburn has two quad 1 road games this week. If we win those the idiots on this board will move to the next talking point. This is the most balanced team oeark has ever had. Better then our final 4 squad

• Haha
Reactions: hgredmond
last year? No. Auburn struggled all year last year but got in tourney. / years ago outside of beating UK yes you were right
Auburn started off the sesson 8-0, then lost to Memphis. Entered conference play at 11-3, started out 5-1 in conference play. That’s 16-4.

Then, after that, the schedule caught up with them and they finished 4-8 in the next 12.

I'm not sure what you mean by "outside of beating Kentucky", UK pushed AU's stool in 86-54.

Last edited:
Auburn has two quad 1 road games this week. If we win those the idiots on this board will move to the next talking point. This is the most balanced team oeark has ever had. Better then our final 4 squad
But if Auburn loses, we'll see you the next time they win.

Auburn started off the sesson 8-0, then lost to Memphis. Entered conference play at 11-3, started out 5-1 in conference play. That’s 16-4.

Then, after that, the schedule caught up with them and.they finished 4-8 in the next 12.

I'm not sure what you mean by "outside of beating Kentucky", UK pushed AU's stool in 86-54.
2 years ago was when we started out on fire and beat kentucky

Well, I was conceding the SEC and thinking UK was a FF threat if they drew the right matchups, but that was before Ivicic got cleared and showed what he can do.
I don't recall the last time I saw a 7' 2" college kid shoot threes and put a spin move on a guy like he did.
Now, he might come out against South Carolina and stink it up, but he still has a month and a half to improve. He already showed what he can do, so I'm anxious to see how this plays out.
Times are crazy and the world is upside down. You would think I'd be out of my mind with UT being top 4 net, Flux and Kenpom. I am thrilled with our team, but know anyone can beat anyone on a given night.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
2 years ago was when we started out on fire and beat kentucky
We were talking about last season, what does 21/22 have to do with it?
But yeah, UK was winning that game before Washington got hurt. Once he got hurt, UK had no chance.

not at all. I am not a bandwagonkentucky fan like you. I have here many years
LOL, I'm a bandwagon fan? Do you even know what that means? Obviously not.

It’s especially funny coming from a guy that is a fan of 2 different teams, but only talks about IU when they win something. Can't make this shit up.

Times are crazy and the world is upside down. You would think I'd be out of my mind with UT being top 4 net, Flux and Kenpom. I am thrilled with our team, but know anyone can beat anyone on a given night.
All it takes, is an off shooting night and it's over.
I thought UT would steamroll FAU last year, but they simply played a bad game. Blew my mind.

LOL, I'm a bandwagon fan? Do you even know what that means? Obviously not.

It’s especially funny coming from a guy that is a fan of 2 different teams, but only talks about IU when they win something. Can't make this shit up.
I actually went to both schools. Did you or are you like most UK fans?

We were talking about last season, what does 21/22 have to do with it?
But yeah, UK was winning that game before Washington got hurt. Once he got hurt, UK had no chance.
Washington was a bitch and got hurt almost every game. He was neve reliable to win a game so no you werent winning. Outside of anthony davis he may be the biggest pussy to ever play at UK.

• Haha
All it takes, is an off shooting night and it's over.
I thought UT would steamroll FAU last year, but they simply played a bad game. Blew my mind.
FAU had/has a good team and their strength is speedy guard play. UT losing Zeigler for the dance did a lot to hurt our chances. Zeigler was our answer to the speedy guards. I think people forget that.

Washington was a bitch and got hurt almost every game. He was neve reliable to win a game so no you werent winning. Outside of anthony davis he may be the biggest pussy to ever play at UK.
He fvcking rolled his ankle in that game. It was a high ankle sprain.
Then, once he came back, a Florida player literally dove into his knees. There isn't a player out there that isn't going to miss time. What a bad take.

I actually went to both schools. Did you or are you like most UK fans?
Wait a second...are you saying in order to be a fan of a school you have to go there? Or that somehow it makes you a better/truer fan if you went there? Just want to make sure I am understanding your point...

He fvcking rolled his ankle in that game. It was a high ankle sprain.
Then, once he came back, a Florida player literally dove into his knees. There isn't a player out there that isn't going to miss time. What a bad take.
He got like 7 times that season. Was walking fine after the auburn game as well. Soft as shit

Wait a second...are you saying in order to be a fan of a school you have to go there? Or that somehow it makes you a better/truer fan if you went there? Just want to make sure I am understanding your point...
It makes be better yes than those that did not. More skin in the game. Take it you also didnt go to UK?

• Haha
No, I didn't go to college, my career was already set and I couldn’t afford college. But that doesn't make me less of a fan and like I said, I don't believe you ever went to college.
Thanks for confirming. Why did you choose UK to cheer for and not WKU? Guessing it has to do with UK being good and better

It makes be better yes than those that did not. More skin in the game. Take it you also didnt go to UK?
I didn't pick my college based upon which team I rooted for...I picked the college that fit me best.

Anyone who picks a school (unless it is based upon an athleticscholarship) because of their sports teams is not the smartest guy out there.

I didn't pick my college based upon which team I rooted for...I picked the college that fit me best.

Anyone who picks a school (unless it is based upon an athleticscholarship) because of their sports teams is not the smartest guy out there.
Couldnt get in huh? Why did tou choose UK to cheer for and not others?

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Thanks for confirming. Why did you choose UK to cheer for and not WKU? Guessing it has to do with UK being good and better
Born and raised in Jersey, was a casual Syracuse fan (Dad went to SU and mom lived there). Parents divorced, dad moved to Lexington and at 12 years old, I attended a game in Rupp and it blew me away. Was a fan before halftime.

ADVERTISEMENT