ADVERTISEMENT

What Do You Think of the Recently-Released UFO Footage by Pentagon?

KYtotheCore

Jan 5, 2010
Anytown, USA
Also, which team do you think “they” are a fan of. I’m going with UK, but I’m just spitballing here. I could be waaaaayyy off.

Last edited:
4209b5dc510598d671f63fb81f495474--deep-thoughts-jack-handy-jack-handy-quotes.jpg

For anyone who believes that we are the only intelligent life in THIS universe, I feel sorry for you.

For anyone who believes that the government would let us in on even a fraction of what goes on with UFOs or aliens, I feel sorry for you.

The admission of aliens is something that should/could have happened a long time ago but can you imagine the uproar? You don’t go thousands of years in between living in caves to horse and carriage then next thing you know we have computers in our watch. We have been working with extraterrestrials since or probably before Roswell.

There are countless videos of things flying around in our sky that are either not from this planet or the technology inside of them didn’t originate on this planet.

Some of them are fake but to say that every video that you see of something unexplainable is fake is being naive

There are countless videos of things flying around in our sky that are either not from this planet or the technology inside of them didn’t originate on this planet.

Some of them are fake but to say that every video that you see of something unexplainable is fake is being naive
Can you link some videos that you believe are real?

Reactions: brooky03
For anyone who believes that we are the only intelligent life in THIS universe, I feel sorry for you.

For anyone who believes that the government would let us in on even a fraction of what goes on with UFOs or aliens, I feel sorry for you.

The admission of aliens is something that should/could have happened a long time ago but can you imagine the uproar? You don’t go thousands of years in between living in caves to horse and carriage then next thing you know we have computers in our watch. We have been working with extraterrestrials since or probably before Roswell.
And can you explain this a little more? I mean explain what led you to believe this. Just curious.

Reactions: brooky03

I disagree with your last part. Technology grows and expands exponentially. The first steps were the hardest ones to make (electricity, motor vehicles, etc.). It all gets easier after that.

But I do agree, no doubt there are aliens and our government probably knows about them.

Believe there's intelligent life on other planets, not entirely sure if we've interacted. We are basically giant ants and don't believe we've even scratched the surface of technology as its only been what 140 years with electricity?

Reactions: TheWizardofOz12
Can you link some videos that you believe are real?
Im at work right now but search AnonymousFO on YouTube. They used to get tons of videos sent to them and would sift out the “fake looking ones” and make a comp video of the believable ones. They mysteriously stopped posting around 2013-2014.

But like I said. I’m not a tin foil hat wearing every thing I see is an alien type of person. But as far as unidentified flying objects go its either our governments hiding technology or aliens because these things are doing things in the sky that they shouldn’t be doing with the force of gravity

Vindicated?
Here is south central Kentucky any talk of aliens automatically gets the crazy label.

My beliefs on the topic are a lot more than most people but it honestly shocks me when people don’t believe aliens even exist.

Here is south central Kentucky any talk of aliens automatically gets the crazy label.

My beliefs on the topic are a lot more than most people but it honestly shocks me when people don’t believe aliens even exist.

It does shock me a bit but then realize people are weird and never surprise me anymore. The math and odds almost guarantee there's other life.

Reactions: TheWizardofOz12
It does shock me a bit but then realize people are weird and never surprise me anymore. The math and odds almost guarantee there's other life.
The universe is big enough and old enough that any possible scenario is or has happened. People are so small minded that they think their 70-80 years spent here on this planet matter but in the grand scheme of things we are just a drop in the bucket.

What’s gonna happen when we find out that they’ve been right under our feet the whole time? We know more about our solar system than we do the inside of our own planet. Hell we can’t even get to the deepest part of the ocean.

Reactions: Da_Bull
Yes. I could buy microscopic life maybe but not like us.
Hasn’t NASA already confirmed that there’s microscopic life on Mars? If so then that would almost certainly mean it exists on most planets or other large celestial objects. We already know that over millions and billions of years under the right circumstances that microscopic life can evolve into something like us. And we’ve already discovered dozens, maybe hundreds of planets that exist in the Goldilocks zone around their parent star and we’ve only looked at maybe 1/1,000,000,000,000 of our own galaxy. And there’s something like 1 quadrillion galaxies out there. Pretty easy to see why it’s likely mathematically impossible for there to not be intelligent life elsewhere in the universe.

Reactions: KisteK
What’s gonna happen when we find out that they’ve been right under our feet the whole time? We know more about our solar system than we do the inside of our own planet. Hell we can’t even get to the deepest part of the ocean.
It’s true. Lotta greys out here in eastern New Mexico.

Hasn’t NASA already confirmed that there’s microscopic life on Mars? If so then that would almost certainly mean it exists on most planets or other large celestial objects. We already know that over millions and billions of years under the right circumstances that microscopic life can evolve into something like us. And we’ve already discovered dozens, maybe hundreds of planets that exist in the Goldilocks zone around their parent star and we’ve only looked at maybe 1/1,000,000,000,000 of our own galaxy. And there’s something like 1 quadrillion galaxies out there. Pretty easy to see why it’s likely mathematically impossible for there to not be intelligent life elsewhere in the universe.

I guess it depends on if you believe in creation vs nature.

ADVERTISEMENT