ADVERTISEMENT

What Do You Think of the Recently-Released UFO Footage by Pentagon?

Nov. 1929

Science_Wonder_Stories_Nov_1929_-_flying_saucer.jpg

Right; where did that come from? The idea of a "flying saucer" and of "greys" has been around for a LONG, long, long time. And its very consistent. Is it just that people hear it from someone else and copy? Usually when you hear a consistent story, there is something to it...

Right; where did that come from? The idea of a "flying saucer" and of "greys" has been around for a LONG, long, long time. And its very consistent. Is it just that people hear it from someone else and copy? Usually when you hear a consistent story, there is something to it...

"the first recorded use of the term "flying saucer" for an unidentified flying object was to describe a probable meteor that fell over Texas and Oklahoma on June 17, 1930. "Some who saw the weird light described it as a huge comet, a flaming flying saucer, a great red glow, a ball of fire."[1] The highly publicized sighting by Kenneth Arnold on June 24, 1947, resulted in the popularity of the term "flying saucer" by U.S. newspapers. Although Arnold never specifically used the term "flying saucer", he was quoted at the time saying the shape of the objects he saw was like a "saucer", "disc", or "pie-plate", and several years later added he had also said "the objects moved like saucers skipping across the water." Both the terms flying saucer and flying disc were used commonly and interchangeably in the media until the early 1950s."

A lot of things could be true. Given how bizarre the nature of the universe is, nothing is really that far fetched. But because of that, humans can basically fill in the gaps because it's extremely difficult to disprove any fantastic theory.
Completely agree. Like I said in a earlier post, our universe is so big and old that any possible scenario has likely already happened or is currently happening. And then add that there are likely infinite universes

Lets not forget about the battle of Los Angeles.... early 1900's ..... The stories and such of today ...yeah it could be drones or satellites or experimental craft but the stories of well into the yesterdays give clues.

Then look up the old tales of faeries before disney got ahold of it and changed perception... for hundreds of years the stories were just like the stories of the greys and abductions of today..

I don't know... if there were aliens, we would already know by now...

I don't know... if there were aliens, we would already know by now...
Unless our huge controlling government made the idea of aliens that of science fiction and made everyone who claimed to have seen one look like a crazy

Now this is even more crazy than the idea that aliens are behind our technological advancements.

There are 200 billion stars in our galaxy alone. Probably around 50 billion or so planets that orbit a star within its so called habitable zone. There are hundreds of billions of galaxies just like ours or bigger. That would mean that there are literally trillions upon trillions of potentially habitable planets in the universe where the right conditions for life exist. Even if life is exceedingly rare and difficult to come into existence (which we have no reason to believe this is the case) it would still pop up hundreds of billions(if not trillions) of times. Even if the leap from single celled life to macro organisms is exceedingly difficult and rare it would still happen billions of times. And even if the further leap to intelligent life is rare, you would still be left with billions or millions of civilizations.

Even the most conservative if estimates tell us that there are probably hundreds of millions to billions of intelligent species out there.

If you think we’re all alone, you’re either an idiot or uninformed. There are probably several alien civilizations in our galaxy alone. Now.....have they been visiting us? I doubt it. But I’m open to the possibility and find videos like this very interesting. I’m even open to the idea that IF they have visited us that our government might know more than they let on and try to hide it. But I’m not going to jump full on the conspiracy bandwagon unless I see. Some better evidence. There are definitely some interesting stories and video out there.

People can believe whatever they want to believe. I don't think it makes me an idiot to not believe in aliens. I just happen to think we are here because a creator put us here. I don't belittle anyone for not agreeing with that, it's just my own belief.

no evidence like shit or hair so Aliens do not exist.
I say they exist as the galaxy is to big for Earth out of the millions of planets is the only one that can support life.

People can believe whatever they want to believe. I don't think it makes me an idiot to not believe in aliens. I just happen to think we are here because a creator put us here. I don't belittle anyone for not agreeing with that, it's just my own belief.
Even if a creator put us here, the idea that we’re alone is still kind of preposterous don’t ya think? I mean...why would a creator put together such a vast universe with trillions of suitable planets....but decide to only put life on one insignificant planet..?? Seems kind of wasteful...and pointless to create everything else. Perhaps if God really is out there, Adam and Eve were only one experiment out of many.

Also, didn’t mean to infer that you’re an idiot, so I apologize for the language.

by the literal definition of Alien......... God and angels and demons that originate from elsewhere are aliens.

just saying.

Unless our huge controlling government made the idea of aliens that of science fiction and made everyone who claimed to have seen one look like a crazy
Nah, it's just a witch hunt by a bunch of crybabies.

Logic actually doesn’t suggest this at all. Such an alien civilization could exist...many of them actually, and we would probably have no way of knowing about it unless they intentionally reached out to us. And why would they? If they are really that much more advanced than us, we may hold no value to them(if they even know we exist) other than a morbid curiosity as to how our biology works. Or they may not want to interfere in our development. For all we know, we could be a Sunday night “National Geographic” type show on an alien home world where they get a kick out of watching us and our primitive ways..

Sure it does :). You may have misunderstood my statement. I was merely saying that logic suggests that our universe applies the same rules and constraints for all. Right now our biggest constraint is our lack of understanding. I never said that another lifeform can't or hasn't overcome those constraints.

Sure it does :). You may have misunderstood my statement. I was merely saying that logic suggests that our universe applies the same rules and constraints for all. Right now our biggest constraint is our lack of understanding. I never said that another lifeform can't or hasn't overcome those constraints.

What I said is that we make the assumption that other species have overcome such obstacles. We assume there are much more advanced civilizations with great powers. However, there is nothing objective to support this belief.

There very well might be civilizations more advanced than humanity, but that doesn't mean they are warping through worm holes or traveling at the speed of light. We have no evidence either of these things are even possible.

ADVERTISEMENT