ADVERTISEMENT

What Do You Think of the Recently-Released UFO Footage by Pentagon?

You ever been to Roswell? I live 3 hours away and I go through it on my way to a popular vacation spot in the area. The museum there has travelers visit from all over the world but it’s a little underwhelming.
Man I’ve never been further west than Owensboro KY. I’ve been south and north but never made it west. My plan is to camp out close to Area 51 some time

I’m a very open minded person. The kind of person that won’t discount anything. I’ve watched many videos of just a guy talking and came away believing most of what they say

Reactions: schoonerwest
Man I’ve never been further west than Owensboro KY. I’ve been south and north but never made it west. My plan is to camp out close to Area 51 some time

I’m a very open minded person. The kind of person that won’t discount anything. I’ve watched many videos of just a guy talking and came away believing most of what they say
I’ve also wanted to camp out by Area 51 for a night. I grew up watching all of those suspenseful reality shows in the 90’s like Sightings so I’ve kind of been infatuated with the idea of aliens ever since. I was really gullible about anything back then. Lol. Not so much anymore. Now I just let my inner teen come out every now and then just for the fun of it. I want to believe.

There's definitely UFO's. Objects that just can't be identified. UFO's aren't necessarily aliens. I've loved sci-fi since I was very young. I loved gazing at the stars with wonder. I think life is a natural part of our universe, just like the making of stars, planets etc. I'm still waiting on actual proof that aliens, other than Mexicans, have visited us. Camera Tricks can make lights or shiny blurry objects move like they're defying gravity or inertia from acceleration increase or decrease.. Its easy, just move the camera quickly away from the object in the opposite direction you want the ufo to go for acceleration. Deceleration is just as easy.

With all the photos taken of ufo's, they're either fake or too blurry to tell what they are or we just don't know what the heck they are.

I have my own hypothesis on creation as well as what is making the universe expand. I would love to provide an astrophysicist with my hypothesis on the expanding universe and have them replace mine with the black matter/black energy scenario. Those were just made up so the rate of expansion would fit. Mine is based on Einstein's theory of general relativity...

I also have a hypothesis on why some things seem to defy normal physics. We just don't know how to construct our own physics yet. I believe that can be accomplished further down from quantum mechanics. We should be able to create rules, attributes, events based on particles that we have yet to find, and some we have found... and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if that hasn't already been accomplished by life way more intelligent than we are. As Roy would, "Give me the Daggum proof"...

Reactions: bkingUK
I’ve also wanted to camp out by Area 51 for a night. I grew up watching all of those suspenseful reality shows in the 90’s like Sightings so I’ve kind of been infatuated with the idea of aliens ever since. I was really gullible about anything back then. Lol. Not so much anymore. Now I just let my inner teen come out every now and then just for the fun of it. I want to believe.

There's also a corridor in California in the Sierra Nevadas where ufo's are frequently spotted.

I've been addicted to all things geophysics recently. I think a few things.

Humans aren't even close to being able to travel at the speed of light and this means our explorable and observable universe has real constraints. We make drastic assumptions that some super species in the galaxy has this ability, but there is no evidence to support the assumption. So, logic suggests it's likely if other intelligent life exists they are also subject to such constraints.

I've always been apt to believe alien life must exist and we will find it. It almost definitely does. However, even the most optimistic data model suggests the odds of contact with intelligent life range from extremely low to almost zero.

There are some theories that suggest the fact human life exists is incredibly rare -- and possibly the only intelligent species that does exist. As planets have cooled and galaxies expanded since the Big Bang, it could be that we are among the first intelligent species in the universe. In which case, it's more of a constraint of time than a constraint of distance.

But then again, there could be infinite parallel universes, in which case it's not rare at all.

Basically, the reality of the universe and existence is much of a mystery today as 5000 years ago.. it's just a different set of questions.

Humans aren't even close to being able to travel at the speed of light and this means our explorable and observable universe has real constraints. We make drastic assumptions that some super species in the galaxy has this ability, but there is no evidence to support the assumption. So, logic suggests it's likely if other intelligent life exists they are also subject to such constraints.

I've always been apt to believe alien life must exist and we will find it. It almost definitely does. However, even the most optimistic data model suggests the odds of contact with intelligent life range from extremely low to almost zero.

There are some theories that suggest the fact human life exists is incredibly rare -- and possibly the only intelligent species that does exist. As planets have cooled and galaxies expanded since the Big Bang, it could be that we are among the first intelligent species in the universe. In which case, it's more of a constraint of time than a constraint of distance.

But then again, there could be infinite parallel universes, in which case it's not rare at all.

Basically, the reality of the universe and existence is much of a mystery today as 5000 years ago.. it's just a different set of questions.

To me as vast as our galaxy, universe, and other universes are its silly to assume other species will have similar constraints. We don't have similar constraints as amoeba or even other species on our own planet. The problem to me is like you say time. We are but a blip on the radar as far as our planets lifetime and when compared to the universe's lifetime even more minute. Does our existence coincide with another species existence when both have the ability to travel in space, which we have only had the ability to do so for 56 years on our 4.5 billion year old planet.

Reactions: TheWizardofOz12

Again this is all true with what we are taught to believe. You seem like an intelligent person. It’s just in me not to trust the government on basically anything. Government and religion are the two things holding back full disclosure IMO

To me as vast as our galaxy, universe, and other universes are its silly to assume other species will have similar constraints. We don't have similar constraints as amoeba or even other species on our own planet. The problem to me is like you say time. We are but a blip on the radar as far as our planets lifetime and when compared to the universe's lifetime even more minute. Does our existence coincide with another species existence when both have the ability to travel in space, which we have only had the ability to do so for 56 years on our 4.5 billion year old planet.

The furthest thing we can see in the universe is a galaxy is projected from 13.4 billion to 13.7 billion light years away. This means, traveling at the speed of light, it would take 13.4 billion years to get to that planet. Even more, what we see of this galaxy is the light it emitted 13.4 billion years ago. For all we know, this universe doesn't even exist any more.

Given this amount of time and the sheer size of the universe, which by all means is incomprehensible, I think most rational minds agree that life almost definitely has existed or does exist on other planets (though the idea of human life being very very rare is an interesting theory).

But time and space are thought to be infinite, so while life is mathematically plausible, contact requires two species existing with in a contactable realm at the exact time in space. Humanity on earth is thought to have developed from rudimentary technologies just in the past 10,000 years. Earth, however, is theorized to have began it's formation 4.54 billion years ago. Of that, as stated, we've only had the ability to view our surroundings for 56 years. As we have no other dominant intelligent lifeforms to compare humanity against, it's difficult to project how long it will exist. So, in order to make contact with another intelligent species, that species needs to have existed at exactly the same time of our existence with in the realm of possible travel. Given these factors, odds of contact are very small.

There is a wildcard to it. And that is according to Einstein's Theory of Special Relativity, which gives mathematical credence to black holes, it might be theoretically possible to warp through the time space continuum. That, however, is mere conjecture. Even if possible, it's predicated on the ability of humans to survive the trip.

Because of this, I think it might be more likely that if intelligence is encountered it's in the form of some type of machine, created by intelligent species, but able to withstand the physical limitations of organics.

For anyone who believes that we are the only intelligent life in THIS universe, I feel sorry for you.

For anyone who believes that the government would let us in on even a fraction of what goes on with UFOs or aliens, I feel sorry for you.

The admission of aliens is something that should/could have happened a long time ago but can you imagine the uproar? You don’t go thousands of years in between living in caves to horse and carriage then next thing you know we have computers in our watch. We have been working with extraterrestrials since or probably before Roswell.
/facepalm

This horribly undermines the abilities of our fellow man. I'm not saying aliens couldn't exist, but to claim our successes are because of aliens is very short sighted.

What’s gonna happen when we find out that they’ve been right under our feet the whole time? We know more about our solar system than we do the inside of our own planet. Hell we can’t even get to the deepest part of the ocean.
That's not entirely true. People have been to some of the deepest depths and were astounded to find a variety of life down there.

Again this is all true with what we are taught to believe. You seem like an intelligent person. It’s just in me not to trust the government on basically anything. Government and religion are the two things holding back full disclosure IMO

I actually think quite the opposite. I am highly skeptical of commonly accepted history and suspect there is a lot more to the story of life on earth than what is traditionally taught. Commonalities in pyramid alignments on different continents on this earth suggest ancient people had better understanding of the cosmos than they are given credit for. The origins and purposes of many of the structures are not understood even today -- and I'm not sure they ever will be.

The concept of pole shifts is also an interesting possibility. If pole shifts have been regularly calamitous, which some believe is possible (many intelligent people don't -- some do), then who is to say that our current era of humanity on Earth is the first? We assume this to be the case because there is not much evidence suggesting the latter, but continents move, buildings decay and the sea swallows history. For all we know, this is not the first time humanity as risen and it won't be the last.

Maybe the myths of great floods, a sunken Atlantis and a select few escaping cataclysm have some truth to them? Maybe the mathematical symmetry of ancient structures and their alignment with astrological stars and events have greater purpose than merely being constructed by lesser knowledged humans for primitive religious reasons? ...and also, maybe not...but interesting to consider.

But on another note, where I am more suspect of government conspiracy is that governments have destroyed ancient artifacts and knowledge intentionally throughout history. I just think it's likely that in order to promote culture and influence that it's likely that regimes in power at some point have willfully erased history in order to propagate some other story. And we will never know the difference.

I find a US government alien cover-up to be unlikely. I think most governments on earth today would be more apt to publicize such events as to make their mark on history than to cover it up. We'd also be somewhat narrowminded to think aliens would only visit the US. So, this would mean multiple governments and theoretically thousands upon thousands of people have kept it all a secret. I don't buy it.

Last edited:
/facepalm

This horribly undermines the abilities of our fellow man. I'm not saying aliens couldn't exist, but to claim our successes are because of aliens is very short sighted.
Not all of our successes

That's not entirely true. People have been to some of the deepest depths and were astounded to find a variety of life down there.
It is entirely true. We can’t get to the deepest depth of the ocean. Some of the deepest depths isn’t THE deepest depth. There could be mermaids down there for all we know

I actually think quite the opposite. I am highly skeptical of commonly accepted history and suspect there is a lot more to the story of life on earth than what is traditionally taught. Commonalities in pyramid alignments on different continents on this earth suggest ancient people had better understanding of the cosmos than they are given credit for. The origins and purposes of many of the structures are not understood even today -- and I'm not sure they ever will be.

The concept of pole shifts is also an interesting possibility. If pole shifts have been regularly calamitous, which some believe is possible (many intelligent people don't -- some do), then who is to say that our current era of humanity on Earth is the first? We assume this to be the case because there is not much evidence suggesting the latter, but continents move, buildings decay and the sea swallows history. For all we know, this is not the first time humanity as risen and it won't be the last.

Maybe the myths of great floods, a sunken Atlantis and a select few escaping cataclysm have some truth to them? Maybe the mathematical symmetry of ancient structures and their alignment with astrological stars and events have greater purpose than merely being constructed by lesser knowledged humans for primitive religious reasons? ...and also, maybe not...but interesting to consider.

But on another note, where I am more suspect of government conspiracy is that governments have destroyed ancient artifacts and knowledge intentionally throughout history. I just think it's likely that in order to promote culture and influence that it's likely that regimes in power at some point have willfully erased history in order to propagate some other story. And we will never know the difference.

I find a US government alien cover-up to be unlikely. I think most governments on earth today would be more apt to publicize such events as to make their mark on history than to cover it up. We'd also be somewhat narrowminded to think aliens would only visit the US. So, this would mean multiple governments and theoretically thousands upon thousands of people have kept it all a secret. I don't buy it.
Agree with a lot of what you said about us not being the first intelligent civilization on this planet. I think a lot of that is kept from the public. I’m way out in left field on a lot of stuff but I’ve watched a few too many YouTube videos

If aliens exist and have visited here...that means they are more advanced than us...which in turn means if they have visited they probably turned around bc they deemed there is no intelligent life here.

I have my reasons to believe. people just need to witness something themselves to believe though. Also with the technology today and drones.... I highly advise everyone to be extremely skeptical unless the object is just doing absolutely crazy things or so close you know for certain...

Even if I never witnessed the things I have..... I still would think that there is just too many people with too many stories for them all to be a lie, hoax, misunderstanding.

Agree with a lot of what you said about us not being the first intelligent civilization on this planet. I think a lot of that is kept from the public. I’m way out in left field on a lot of stuff but I’ve watched a few too many YouTube videos

yeah...same...I probably watch YouTube more than cable.

Sorry I don't buy it. I won't believe in aliens, ghosts, monsters, whatever until I meet one face to face.

I thought we had discovered that there was water on Mars. If so, it is not a far leap to say that where there is water there can be life.

The answer to this question is Enceladus. Once we get there and study the plumes of salt water vapor, extraterrestrial life will be verified.

Reactions: KisteK
Yes. I could buy microscopic life maybe but not like us.
Now this is even more crazy than the idea that aliens are behind our technological advancements.

There are 200 billion stars in our galaxy alone. Probably around 50 billion or so planets that orbit a star within its so called habitable zone. There are hundreds of billions of galaxies just like ours or bigger. That would mean that there are literally trillions upon trillions of potentially habitable planets in the universe where the right conditions for life exist. Even if life is exceedingly rare and difficult to come into existence (which we have no reason to believe this is the case) it would still pop up hundreds of billions(if not trillions) of times. Even if the leap from single celled life to macro organisms is exceedingly difficult and rare it would still happen billions of times. And even if the further leap to intelligent life is rare, you would still be left with billions or millions of civilizations.

Even the most conservative if estimates tell us that there are probably hundreds of millions to billions of intelligent species out there.

If you think we’re all alone, you’re either an idiot or uninformed. There are probably several alien civilizations in our galaxy alone. Now.....have they been visiting us? I doubt it. But I’m open to the possibility and find videos like this very interesting. I’m even open to the idea that IF they have visited us that our government might know more than they let on and try to hide it. But I’m not going to jump full on the conspiracy bandwagon unless I see. Some better evidence. There are definitely some interesting stories and video out there.

That movie “Fire in the Sky”....the story it is based on is interesting...as legit of an abductionnstory as I’ve ever seen. I remember seeing a video on the show “sightings” in the 90s. The video showed a daytime UFO from Gulf Breeze FL or somewhere down there. The thing was confirmed to be a real(and it looked real) object. And it took off from a standstill to 10,000 mph instantly. The most convincing video I’ve ever seen. Not sure why I can’t find that video anywhere. The one other video from the 70s showed an object slip behind some clouds, pop back out then slip behind the clouds again. It was a real object, it couldn’t have been faked with the technology of the time(or even now), and it made maneuvers that even today’s military aircraft can’t do. It had to either be aliens or some advanced military plane that was so top secret that it still isn’t out, cause even the F35 can’t move like that thing did.

Reactions: bkingUK and MOX-MOX
I like to lay on the deck and look up at the stars and wonder if on some other world that is similar to our own.... is there some one there looking up wondering the same thing about worlds like ours? (I already believe at least one race is visiting us but I like to think about a race thats only as advanced as we are that cant get off its rock either)

Then you look up how many stars there are in our galaxy... the fact most have several planets... and then there are more galaxies than our galaxy has stars... yeah... there are many worlds with life like us......... more advanced, less advanced and equally advanced... We're nothing special.

You want to know how big our universe is? It’s so big that there is a good chance that at this exact time on some other planet, there are aliens on their version of the internet on their version of a sports message board/forum, having this same discussion.

"of possible travel"

im kinda dumb but why is einsteins rules the end all. arrogance?

Maybe God's other beings have already found a way to travel faster than light.

You want to know how big our universe is? It’s so big that there is a good chance that at this exact time on some other planet, there are aliens on their version of the internet on their version of a sports message board/forum, having this same discussion.

but do they have a Trump?

Reactions: KYtotheCore
The furthest thing we can see in the universe is a galaxy is projected from 13.4 billion to 13.7 billion light years away. This means, traveling at the speed of light, it would take 13.4 billion years to get to that planet. Even more, what we see of this galaxy is the light it emitted 13.4 billion years ago. For all we know, this universe doesn't even exist any more.

Given this amount of time and the sheer size of the universe, which by all means is incomprehensible, I think most rational minds agree that life almost definitely has existed or does exist on other planets (though the idea of human life being very very rare is an interesting theory).

But time and space are thought to be infinite, so while life is mathematically plausible, contact requires two species existing with in a contactable realm at the exact time in space. Humanity on earth is thought to have developed from rudimentary technologies just in the past 10,000 years. Earth, however, is theorized to have began it's formation 4.54 billion years ago. Of that, as stated, we've only had the ability to view our surroundings for 56 years. As we have no other dominant intelligent lifeforms to compare humanity against, it's difficult to project how long it will exist. So, in order to make contact with another intelligent species, that species needs to have existed at exactly the same time of our existence with in the realm of possible travel. Given these factors, odds of contact are very small.

There is a wildcard to it. And that is according to Einstein's Theory of Special Relativity, which gives mathematical credence to black holes, it might be theoretically possible to warp through the time space continuum. That, however, is mere conjecture. Even if possible, it's predicated on the ability of humans to survive the trip.

Because of this, I think it might be more likely that if intelligence is encountered it's in the form of some type of machine, created by intelligent species, but able to withstand the physical limitations of organics.

That last part about “machines”. It could be possible that some UFO sightings are in fact drones. Drones that have been programmed with AI to study us from a distance and send reports back home.

Logic actually doesn’t suggest this at all. Such an alien civilization could exist...many of them actually, and we would probably have no way of knowing about it unless they intentionally reached out to us. And why would they? If they are really that much more advanced than us, we may hold no value to them(if they even know we exist) other than a morbid curiosity as to how our biology works. Or they may not want to interfere in our development. For all we know, we could be a Sunday night “National Geographic” type show on an alien home world where they get a kick out of watching us and our primitive ways..

Reactions: TheWizardofOz12
"of possible travel"

im kinda dumb but why is einsteins rules the end all. arrogance?

Maybe God's other beings have already found a way to travel faster than light.

Einstein's rules are simply physics rules. The faster you go the more mass you gain, meaning more fuel is required. At the speed of light it would take an infinite amount of fuel. Faster than light has been obtained for a particle. This is at the quantum level. 2 different sets of physics, 2 different sets of rules..

Reactions: bkingUK
86d5200a29809e732f5b4371def3322ad6ab9099a5812afa82778e1b3366b382.jpg

Out at "busty extraterrestrial".

It is amazing how people can be complete opposites.

My guess is there is intelligent life out there. Too much space, too much oppportunity, for there not to be.

Has it visited here? Unlikely, but then again, there is SUCH consistency in how people describe alien craft.... maybe there is something to that? I mean... it may have come from somewhere?

To strongly consider that Aliens exist is a no brainer. Too much out there unknown. But the question is what type of Aliens?
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Not all of our successes
It is entirely true. We can’t get to the deepest depth of the ocean. Some of the deepest depths isn’t THE deepest depth. There could be mermaids down there for all we know
The Challenger Deep in the Mariana Trench is the deepest known point in Earth's oceans. In 2010 the United States Center for Coastal & Ocean Mapping measured the depth of the Challenger Deep at 10,994 meters (36,070 feet) below sea level with an estimated vertical accuracy of ± 40 meters.

"How deep has man explored the ocean"
10,898 meters
At 5:52 p.m. ET Sunday (7:52 a.m. Monday, local time), James Cameron arrived at the Mariana Trench's Challenger Deep, members of the National Geographic expedition have confirmed. His depth on arrival: 35,756 feet (10,898 meters)—a figure unattainable anywhere else in the ocean.Mar 27, 2012

It isn't entirely true...

Logic actually doesn’t suggest this at all. Such an alien civilization could exist...many of them actually, and we would probably have no way of knowing about it unless they intentionally reached out to us. And why would they? If they are really that much more advanced than us, we may hold no value to them(if they even know we exist) other than a morbid curiosity as to how our biology works. Or they may not want to interfere in our development. For all we know, we could be a Sunday night “National Geographic” type show on an alien home world where they get a kick out of watching us and our primitive ways..

A lot of things could be true. Given how bizarre the nature of the universe is, nothing is really that far fetched. But because of that, humans can basically fill in the gaps because it's extremely difficult to disprove any fantastic theory.

ADVERTISEMENT