ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome to the round of 32

tenor.gif

Tennessee checking in!

Regardless of how Kentucky does in the Tournament this year, I think we still hold our own with respectability in the conference and nationally.

With that said, don’t embarrass us Tennessee or any other SEC team that makes it this far.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Regardless of how Kentucky does in the Tournament this year, I think we still hold our own with respectability in the conference and nationally.

With that said, don’t embarrass us Tennessee or any other SEC team that makes it this far.
Don't you mean please carry us Tennessee?;)

The SEC is holding its own so far. I picked Tennessee and Kentucky to make it to the Sweet 16. Alabama will need to play the game of their life to get a win vs. Villanova. Congrats on the win tonight!
Would you stop being so nice. It makes it harder to hate y'all. Congrats on the win.

Reactions: HOUNDZTOOTH1
just as predicted,
a scrappy SFA squad
gave Tech all they wanted -
the jacks started the game with
three quick steals
to take (and hold) an early lead
mostly takin the Tech fans out of the game
(great showing by the lumberjack fans, btw)
at the mid-point in the 2nd,
Tech was down 51-44
before finally turning on the jets
and finishing on a 26-9 run -
great game lumberjacks!

wreck em!!

Reactions: Tortilla Launcher
Would you stop being so nice. It makes it harder to hate y'all. Congrats on the win.
I tell you what, if y’all make it to the Elite Eight, I’ll start getting indignant again. Cause at that point you’re causing me bracket problems, and I won’t stand for that!

ADVERTISEMENT