ADVERTISEMENT

UNC vs. UK

Ugonna vs Bacot should be good. He's stronger than Bradshaw and will have 5 fouls to give.

Who's going to show up defensively? Both teams are bad. With this being a high octane game, how is Carolina's 6 players going to fair? If they do any amount of pressing, they're going to be gassed towards the end of the game. I'll be surprised if they press. Maybe if the Cats are up.

I think we can abuse their short guards. UNC likes to switch, a lot. This should provide some really good mismatches for the Cats.

Ugonna vs Bacot should be good. He's stronger than Bradshaw and will have 5 fouls to give.

Who's going to show up defensively? Both teams are bad. With this being a high octane game, how is Carolina's 6 players going to fair? If they do any amount of pressing, they're going to be gassed towards the end of the game. I'll be surprised if they press. Maybe if the Cats are up.

I think we can abuse their short guards. UNC likes to switch, a lot. This should provide some really good mismatches for the Cats.

UNC does have a bench and they’ve been productive. Players getting tired won’t be an issue.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Just seems like he's gonna be one of the one and done guys who's just OK at UK and then explodes in the NBA.
Too early to tell. We're what, 10 games into his freshman season? Davis, Towns, etc were kind of sucky adjusting and then came into form.

The first thoughts are UK has to shoot well. Bacot is going to gobble up all the rebounds.

2nd. Get Bacot in foul trouble.

Close out on threes and don't let Ingram go off.

And if UK can, stop penetration. The entire season has been straight-line drives.

If we got rid of Calipari and his 5*'s we could get rid of the hype. Watch 3-4* players play for years and have a chance at making a run.

Then again, there'd still be folks thinking he should be better in his 3 or 4th year and development is an issue.

It'd put to bed the hype issue.

I think UNC's size is going to be an issue tomorrow. We've been outrebounded in most of our games.

It will be curious on who has more possessions tomorrow. If we go 4 out and 1 big then, there's no one to rebound.

Hit a great clip at three anyone can win, if the shots are not falling it will be a long day for UK. No one wants UK to have multiple bigs in the game, which is crazy talk.

Now that we have Bradshaw I'm afraid he starts posting him and Tre up....back to the basket rock fights incoming. Cal never learns.
Bradshaw and Tre are pretty good. they can score but also pretty, pretty good passers. Plus they can drag their 5 out to the perimeter.

I'm off the Edwards bus until he shows me something.
If he didn’t have 5 stars next to his name, Cal wouldn’t play him 5 minutes a game.

He's going to sacrifice games just so he can keep playing Edwards.

That kid is a thousand miles from being the guy he was projected to be.

I think Cal will eventually get him going, but like I said, it's going to cost UK some wins.

If he didn’t have 5 stars next to his name, Cal wouldn’t play him 5 minutes a game.

I think Cal will eventually get him going, but like I said, it's going to cost UK some wins.
that's the spirit.

Sounds like Ugonna is going to be back. I'd tell Bradshaw to be aggressive against Bacot. That's 10 fouls between Bradshaw and Ugonna. Hopefully they can slow him down between the two.

I feel like RJ Davis is the wild card in this game. If he goes off then I think UNC wins.

I think UNC's size is going to be an issue tomorrow. We've been outrebounded in most of our games.

It will be curious on who has more possessions tomorrow. If we go 4 out and 1 big then, there's no one to rebound.

Hit a great clip at three anyone can win, if the shots are not falling it will be a long day for UK. No one wants UK to have multiple bigs in the game, which is crazy talk.
Our guards need to rebound instead of leaking out.

We’re much bigger than uNC in the backcourt.

Our guards need to rebound instead of leaking out.

We’re much bigger than uNC in the backcourt.
You also know UNC is known for transitional points. and 2nd transitional points?

It's basically their staple.

We miss a long three...no long 2's and they're off and running.

Now that we have Bradshaw I'm afraid he starts posting him and Tre up....back to the basket rock fights incoming. Cal never learns.
Already started seeing it.
He's going to force AB to play with his back to the basket. He did it with Skal, EJ and Jackson, he’s not going to pass the opportunity up to do it with Bradshaw.

In 2012, he used AD and TJ as lob receivers. He perched them on the baseline on both sides of the basket, Teague would drive and wait to see which defender came over to help. Easy dunk every time. Haven't seen it since.

Bradshaw and Tre are pretty good. they can score but also pretty, pretty good passers. Plus they can drag their 5 out to the perimeter.
Tre has shown he's a good passer but if he's down low on the blocks that hinders that aspect of the game. That's what I'm afraid Cal is going to do because he always does.

All we heard is how he's the #1 pick in the draft. I sure as hell don't see it.

UNC fans seem happy whe're they're at with the same record.

Maybe we care more or are to ate up with ideal perfection.

Meh, UK fans have gotten used to losing against ranked teams and D2 teams at home, it's not as big of a deal anymore.
saturday-night-live-snl.gif

ADVERTISEMENT