ADVERTISEMENT

UMBC.........

IUfanBorden

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2011
Team
Indiana
For all those who said I was crazy. I told you these dudes could play..........Now I am sure UVA will eventually pull away, BUT.........The Golden Retrievers can play.:D

DYYWvJjVAAEytoS.jpg:large

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Screwed by the committee. #1 overall seed should get a play-in winner

;)

Kiss of death again. Why you gotta do them like that? Same way you did Texas Southern dirty! BTW, they are just the Retrievers. However, it's a Chesapeake Bay retriever...not a golden. Winking

Screwed by the committee. #1 overall seed should get a play-in winner

;)
I agree. Why the hell isn't it setup that way. If we're going to have these stupid play in games....one would think the first in line to benefit from it should be the overall #1.

I agree. Why the hell isn't it setup that way. If we're going to have these stupid play in games....one would think the first in line to benefit from it should be the overall #1.

Texas Southern is probably up 20 on us right now so I guess we lucked out.

Clemson was down 4 at half to UVA and ended up losing by 25. Not saying that happens today but UVA has shown a tale of 2 completely different halves plenty of times

Reactions: VAWildcat15
UVA with zero assists....just amazing how bad we're playing

Whaaaaaat? Who me? What? What happened? What I miss?

Oh did someone post something like this earlier? Only to have the 1 seed goon some crazy ass run? Stupid idiot. ABout as bad as the announcer saying-----"He's hit 3 trillion straight FT's".......And he clanks them both.

Just stupid.

I think our 96 team, one of the best teams in history, was struggling with San Jose state at halftime. That game was close.

Okay I just looked and it was 47-41 at halftime. Thought it was closer than that.

UK ended up winning by almost 40

Oh my god. What is happening.

Please, Virginia, by all means take the spotlight as biggest upset in history orMarch Madness

This is really amazing. I know a handful of 1 seeds have struggled in the first round but I don’t remember any of them being down by 16 this late in the game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT