ADVERTISEMENT

UMBC.........

If you're Tony Bennett, you have to re-evaluate your philosophy after that one. Time and time again they play great in the regular season then just choke. This was supposed to be their year.

If you're Tony Bennett, you have to re-evaluate your philosophy after that one. Time and time again they play great in the regular season then just choke. This was supposed to be their year.

He won’t.

Deep down, I always feared Kansas would be the 1st 1 seed to tank it to a 16. I’m so happy that nightmare never played itself out.

Virginia, I’m sorry. But it had to be someone, and I’m happy af it’s wasnt KU.
Weren't we just talking about this? We are visionaries. Laughing

Easy now! I'm not putting the cart before the horse.
Yeah, I know. But with how UK is playing...........I mean shit can happen; see tonight. But I just dont see them losing to Buffalo or the K-State/UMBC winner. Just don't. And if Cincy gets bounced? Book reservations to San Antonio.

I think Tennessee is heading to the final four out of our south bracket. I obviously want UK but C Parker doing the cbs desk gives me a bad omen indicator going off lol

Reactions: GhostVol
I'm good thanks. Go UMBC!!!

I appreciate that Moss hangs around to take his lumps, especially after all the condescending shit he talked all season.

You guys need to get Bennett to learn how to coach when crawl speed isn’t working.

Reactions: AWilli6995
I appreciate that Moss hangs around to take his lumps, especially after all the condescending shit he talked all season.

You guys need to get Bennett to learn how to coach when crawl speed isn’t working.

Why wouldn't I be here? I'm not a beta. No one is laughing harder at UVA right now than I am

I'm good thanks. Go UMBC!!!
giphy.gif

Why wouldn't I be here? I'm not a beta. No one is laughing harder at UVA right now than I am

I understand, but many a person would have tucked tail after this. Hell we haven’t heard from a Villanova fan in weeks.

Cap tip.

1981 and I remember it like it was yesterday.
I know.........I was making fun of Bkings spelling of Chaminade......... Notice I said----"I recall them losing to ChAminade...........But dont rcall them losing to ChIminade".

Reactions: UNC71-00
I honestly didn't think it would ever happen but it looks like it is. Looks like Bennett and Sean Miller are both frauds. Their teams usually seem to choke on the biggest stage.

Calling bullshit on this. Bennett that is. This team went from unranked preseason to 2-loss overall #1. The fact that their overachiement finally caught up to them doesn't make him a fraud. Calipari couldn't dream of doing what Bennett did in the regular season this year.

Calling bullshit on this. Bennett that is. This team went from unranked preseason to 2-loss overall #1. The fact that their overachiement finally caught up to them doesn't make him a fraud. Calipari couldn't dream of doing what Bennett did in the regular season this year.

Bennett's style will never win big.

Calipari won't be unranked preseason because he can recruit. Bennett will never get big time recruits with any consistency. Takes pros to bring it home. Furthermore, you shouldn't give the media any credit. Learn your own analysis.

Bennett's style will never win big.

Calipari won't be unranked preseason because he can recruit. Bennett will never get big time recruits with any consistency. Takes pros to bring it home. Furthermore, you shouldn't give the media any credit. Learn your own analysis.

Recruiting is a different story, but he's clearly one of the top coaches in the country.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT