ADVERTISEMENT

UL vs UM

giphy.gif

UK is already 2-0 against the ACC this year, which adds to the all time percentage, and if UL wins the ACC then UK beat the regular season champs by 29.

This note is great when ACC fans say the UK plays in the easier conference.

****ing Paulus coaches for Louisville now? Hope K dick punches him in the handshake line this year.

Lonnie Walker is pretty unreal. Glad Miami held on for the win but they suck at shooting FTs

Reactions: doogie503
Should've won but I said we split ND and Miami. Should win 5 out of our next 6. I'll say 20-6 going to Duke. May lose vs UNC at home but I'll say win. Whiteout and primetime ESPN..

UK is already 2-0 against the ACC this year, which adds to the all time percentage, and if UL wins the ACC then UK beat the regular season champs by 29.

This note is great when ACC fans say the UK plays in the easier conference.
THis is such a silly argument. The SEC is improved this year---I think. But over the years it hasn't been close to the ACC. You know this.

Lets fail to mention that the team who’s tied for first in the SEC is 0-3 against the ACC....and also beat your team on your home court.

Last edited:
UofL looked good in the beginning with their rebounding... but all in all neither team looked good.
Each teams defense will get them far in the tourney. Miami had lockdown defense towards the end, each team was gassed by that point too. It's easy for fans to say, "eh, they didn't look that impressive",without actually looking at the defense from a logical standpoint. Miami has a tough squad.

Each teams defense will get them far in the tourney. Miami had lockdown defense towards the end, each team was gassed by that point too. It's easy for fans to say, "eh, they didn't look that impressive",without actually looking at the defense from a logical standpoint. Miami has a tough squad.

Yeah Louisville and Miami both have top 15 defenses this year. Both are tough outs every night and that's all you can ask for from a team. Doesn't guarantee anything but, over the long run, it works.

Reactions: anon_0astpxev9h4gk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT