ADVERTISEMENT

**UK vs UL Game Thread**

lurkeraspect84

Mar 4, 2014
Short turn around for both teams. One coming off a devastating loss to a direction school, the other coming off a huge win against a blueblood.

Best rivalry

Reactions: Tigerocker
Hey UL.

pitino-wtf1-3-2-131.gif

If malik is still out, which i assume he will be, its gonna be super ugly. Was gonna be ugly regardless, tho most likely.

ill be on anything under uk -10 big time hell i might pull the trigger on -15 but i think itll be under 10(i hope who knows).

then we will probly shoot lights out and still lose by 9 🤷‍♂️

U of TWD 🤣 thats effin spot on

We ought to do what Kentucky did vs Texas last year, 48 hour quarantine starting Wednesday morning 😀

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
This game will get cancelled I bet. After that weird video Mack put out last year, the very last thing he wants to do is go to Rupp with this team.
He has an easy out if he wants it. @rockycard already touched on it. Cal bowed out of that Texas game last year by using Covid as an excuse, I expect Mack to do the same.

This game will get cancelled I bet. After that weird video Mack put out last year, the very last thing he wants to do is go to Rupp with this team.
He has an easy out if he wants it. @rockycard already touched on it. Cal bowed out of that Texas game last year by using Covid as an excuse, I expect Mack to do the same.
Our best player (Malik Williams) will be out whether we play or not. We are average (better than ND though) with him, and fugly without him.

I think we lose by 20. After the UNC shellacking (which I know they’re not like previous UNC teams) but still. I think we lose by at least 20. At least. Our guards already have 2 fouls right now.

I think we lose by 20. After the UNC shellacking (which I know they’re not like previous UNC teams) but still. I think we lose by at least 20. At least. Our guards already have 2 fouls right now.
Already coming with the ref excuses. That's the spirit! 😆

Reactions: RipThru
ADVERTISEMENT