ADVERTISEMENT

UK vs Texas A&M

C'mon, Hank. Cant you see the irony? Jesus some of you are such Sally's. YOu bitch an moan that officials are out to get you. That they hate UK. Then you get an obvious break(at the end).

See it now?

I'm not complaining about the officiating. I thought it was solid for that type of game.

Im pointing out the irony of this shit. It amazes me---well, not really, that you guys don't see this.

No one is really complaining.

THEY ARE MAKING FUN of you.
And UK fans are returning the favor ITT. Also, no UK fan cares when someone perceivably "makes fun". Couldn't care less. Who does care is the ones trying to troll on a message board.

Saying "they are making fun" means nothing. UK fans love it. It means you're paying attention to UK fans. No one is more conceited and loves attention more than UK fans.

Reactions: treyforuk
I've said multiple times it was a good called game minus two calls. The stereotypes painted with the broad brush is strong in some.

That sound about right. At any point in the game, the refs could have changed the score by a point or three in either team's favor. To be fair, it always stands out more (and really, means more) when it happens on the last play of the game. Also, I don't think it's a coincidence that a Louisville fan and an Indiana fan are two of the people beating this drum the hardest.

OK TAM minus one player, UK 4. And it's silly to say UK wouldn't be better without Baker and Vanderbilt, and Green, but I'll give you Wynard.

Let's say Green equals A&M's player. Refs mess up with a missed call on each end.

UK still wins.
Or, or, or.......Lets say A&M's at full strength for the entire season. Or for at least one or two games, prior to this one.

Or, or, or....Lets say Hoag doesn't get cramps.

Really doesn't matter.

Just seems to me you're making more out of this win than there is. "We are down 4 schollys and beat a TX A&M team, who's back at full strength".

Its a good win. Aggies are a good team. But lets not act as if this was some type of NC State/Houston type of miracle.

Reactions: Quavarius
Or, or, or.......Lets say A&M's at full strength for the entire season. Or for at least one or two games, prior to this one.

Or, or, or....Lets say Hoag doesn't get cramps.

Really doesn't matter.

Just seems to me you're making more out of this win than there is. "We are down 4 schollys and beat a TX A&M team, who's back at full strength".

Its a good win. Aggies are a good team. But lets not act as if this was some type of NC State/Houston type of miracle.
NC St and Houston has nothing to do with this game. That's a true strawman.

It was a good win, and UK was down 4 scholarship players. Both are facts.

Gabriel just looked like he was playing rick Pitino defense there, so not sure why uofl fans are mad...after all that got them their temporary championship in 2013, the lowest scoring season in the modern era of basketball and for ed rule changes...So they should like that they let that one go.

Also, if A&M hits their free throws it doesn't matter....am I doing it properly?

I'm just kidding, again UK defense is not very good right now got away with one at the end, but I think they can be a lot better team if they understand how to defend. However, I believe our point was reinforced...Doug shows sucks at his job...never claimed he was for or against us.

Saying "they are making fun" means nothing. UK fans love it. It means you're paying attention to UK fans. No one is more conceited and loves attention more than UK fans.
So when you guys "make fun" of Indiana, Duke, UL, UNC, Kansas, etc, etc...Does that to mean you're paying attention to said fans?

Hmmmm.........

Reactions: Quavarius
NC St and Houston has nothing to do with this game. That's a true strawman.

It was a good win.
Not a strawman at all. You made it sound as if UK beat A&M with 7 walk-on's and a dog.

That's all I was pointing out.

Very good win,. Happy for me....Happy for the wife; Though my arm is probably going to be bruised for a month.

So since Vandy is up 45-35 at half over Tennessee, does that make Uk look worse now?

Hey, Im just using transitive property like some are showing in here

Not a strawman at all. You made it sound as if UK beat A&M with 7 walk-on's and a dog.

That's all I was pointing out.

Very good win,. Happy for me....Happy for the wife; Though my arm is probably going to be bruised for a month.

No that's your perception of me saying it was a good win and UK was down 4 scholarship players.

Exactly. UK wins and the one it bothers the most...yelps the most.
What??? How is that the equivalent of getting hit by a rock? Literally a crazy dumb quote——hopefully your example isn’t in the context Cal tried to use it

Just curious, do Uk fans think they will win at Texas A&M? If not, then why is this win a good win?

Gabriel just looked like he was playing rick Pitino defense there, so not sure why uofl fans are mad...after all that got them their temporary championship in 2013, the lowest scoring season in the modern era of basketball and for ed rule changes...So they should like that they let that one go.

Also, if A&M hits their free throws it doesn't matter....am I doing it properly?

I'm just kidding, again UK defense is not very good right now got away with one at the end, but I think they can be a lot better team if they understand how to defend. However, I believe our point was reinforced...Doug shows sucks at his job...never claimed he was for or against us.
Agree. When this team becomes consistent defensively, they are going to be a nightmare to score on. And beat. Because they'll defend well enough as to where their offense will be good enough(on most nights).

After that horseshit T against Humphries last year down there, I am more than OK with the ref bailout we got at the end there.
Amen The game has surpassed these old ass refs, they can't keep up

C'mon, Hank. Cant you see the irony? Jesus some of you are such Sally's. YOu bitch an moan that officials are out to get you. That they hate UK. Then you get an obvious break(at the end).

See it now?

I'm not complaining about the officiating. I thought it was solid for that type of game.

Im pointing out the irony of this shit. It amazes me---well, not really, that you guys don't see this.

No one is really complaining.

THEY ARE MAKING FUN of you.

Yeah, I’m not one of those guys, but you do knock down one hell of a straw man.

Is there a reason that you care this much?

Clearly. That's why you rarely see it.
Rarely see it? Dude you guys have a thread that is like sixty -hundred trillion pages long on your home board pertaining to UL. You have a thread about IU.

Just admit it, bro. I trip your ass up with your own words....Laughing

Rarely see it? Dude you guys have a thread that is like sixty -hundred trillion pages long on your home board pertaining to UL. You have a thread about IU.

Just admit it, bro. I trip your ass up with your own words....Laughing
OK. If that's how you remember. Also great you brought up homeboards and scandal that reached epic proportions. Yeah you got me. Post more about UK than UK fans does about IU. Combined.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Yeah, I’m not one of those guys, but you do knock down one hell of a straw man.

Is there a reason that you care this much?
"Care this much"? AS in...........what do yo mean? Is there a reason you guys have a thread about IU on your homeboard, that is like, ummm, forever long? A thread pertaining to how IU sucks. Why do they care so much over there for, Hank?

What about the Seventy-hundred, billion-trillion page thread pertaining to UL? I mean, why is it UK fans care so much?

See this is the thing with some of you. You get after UL....IU....Duke...UNC and KU fans. Poke the fire. Make fun of them. So on and so on. BUT.........When the favor is returned?

Yeah you get like this. SUddenly I;m a hater. He's a hater. ANd its weird. Because you guys do the same shit. Yet it's different.

Go figure.

Why do I care? I really don't. I just knew the responses I would get.

I will say----------You guys didn't disappoint.

giphy.gif

OK. If that's how you remember. It's great you brought up homeboards.

I've never seen a home board that wasn't cringeworthy. No exceptions.

RR has way more posters (more posters than this board, or it's at least close). Of course there will be more idiots.

The combination of a huge poster base and the inherent idiocy of home boards = Rupp Rafters. I don't understand how this surprises people.

I've never seen a home board that wasn't cringeworthy. No exceptions.

RR has way more posters (more posters than this board, or it's at least close). Of course there will be more idiots.

The combination of a huge poster base and the inherent idiocy of home boards = Rupp Rafters. I don't understand how this surprises people.
It’s the level of stupidity and the lack of people calling it out that is exceptional.

It’s the level of stupidity and the lack of people calling it out that is exceptional.

I don't agree. I lurk the board occasionally (more often than I post, by far) and I don't think a lack of calling stupid crap out is a legitimate complaint. As for the stupidity, it's a home board. I've never gone to a home board and not been blown away by the ridiculous takes.

OK. If that's how you remember. Also great you brought up homeboards and scandal that reached epic proportions. Yeah you got me. Post more about UK than UK fans does about IU. Combined.
LMAO....Dude you guys have thread that is like forever long just for Indiana, and the demise of their program. EVery time IU loses, you guys pull that thread up.

And you call others obsessed? Go over to Hoosier.com. You'll be lucky to find anything remorely close to that.,

Also I talk about UK b/c I grew up around UK. My wifes a UK fan. Blah.blah and blah. I root for UK. Bit on here? Ahhh, man. It's more fun watching you guys get all insecure and fired up over my comments(about UK).

I mean, dude....it's just t funny to pass on.

LMAO....Dude you guys have thread that is like forever long just for Indiana, and the demise of their program. EVery time IU loses, you guys pull that thread up.

And you call others obsessed? Go over to Hoosier.com. You'll be lucky to find anything remorely close to that.,

Also I talk about UK b/c I grew up around UK. My wifes a UK fan. Blah.blah and blah. I root for UK. Bit on here? Ahhh, man. It's more fun watching you guys get all insecure and fired up over my comments(about UK).

I mean, dude....it's just t funny to pass on.
I rarely see UK fans bring up IU on here. I rarely see anyone bring up IU on here.

I don't agree. I lurk the board occasionally (more often than I post, by far) and I don't think a lack of calling stupid crap out is a legitimate complaint. As for the stupidity, it's a home board. I've never gone to a home board and not been blown away by the ridiculous takes.
You're a good poster. You are one of the few(UK'ers) than can take the heat. Dude....maybe you should loan a few them one of your balls?

Reactions: VAWildcat15
There's a difference complaining about a specific call than blaming the loss on the refs no matter who you play. Aka. Higgins. Blaming an entire game on one official vs blaming an OBVIOUS hold that the ref clearly saw. Take yourself to RR.
Wait, haven't UK fans always complained about Doug shows, then he misses a call and youve got a gotcha by reinforcing their point? You want to blame this win on that missed call don't you? In reality Shows has always been pretty consistent, I'll agree with you UK fans go nuts. But you got your nuts all tingly in hopes of getting a Tada! And it didn't really work. It's eating you up.

Btw, how much do you miss Jim Burr? Tell me you loved it when he called cards games. Go post a thread on your board how you think Burr is one of the best...see what happens.

I rarely see UK fans bring up IU on here. I rarely see anyone bring up IU on here.
Yeah----Ok. And dude. You guys are like ****ing cockroaches. It's impossible to do anything w/o a hundred of you muther ****ers around.

Wait, haven't UK fans always complained about Doug shows, then he misses a call and youve got a gotcha by reinforcing their point? You want to blame this win on that missed call don't you? In reality Shows has always been pretty consistent, I'll agree with you UK fans go nuts. But you got your nuts all tingly in hopes of getting a Tada! And it didn't really work. It's eating you up.

Btw, how much do you miss Jim Burr? Tell me you loved it when he called cards games. Go post a thread on your board how you think Burr is one of the best...see what happens.

The board of conspiracy theories against our own BOT? I'll pass.

FTR----I was in no way complaining about the officiating. I was just poking fun at the UK Tin Foil Hat CLub. Felt I needed to point this for you "slower" folks.

Carry on.

ADVERTISEMENT