ADVERTISEMENT

UK vs Texas A&M

Do any of you guys think that the foul wasn’t called because of what happened last March?

...the Higgins effect

No, Lil' Bro. The pass was uncatchable anyway. Throw in all the times in the game where Davis was getting away with over the back rebounds, along with the karma from the bullshit technical on Humphries at their place, it all evened out.

No, Lil' Bro. The pass was uncatchable anyway. Throw in all the times in the game where Davis was getting away with over the back rebounds, along with the karma from the bullshit technical on Humphries at their place, it all evened out.

As your buddy keeps saying, we're talking about this game, not anything else. Last time I checked, slamming the ball into the air is in fact a delay of game technical. Holding a player, uncatchable or not, is in fact a foul. Football is only about whether it's uncatchable.

Reactions: Quavarius
I know something for 100% certain... the non UK fans in this thread would be silent if the roles were reversed and it was UK getting held with a 1pt loss....

I think most would be saying UK shouldn’t of been losing in that spot in the first place and don’t put the game in the hands of a ref like that....

So don’t call UK fans hypocrites when we admit there could of been a foul call ... and when those accusing that would of been silent if roles were reversed

Reactions: JC for 3
Glad UK pulled that game out. Gonna be a huge game regardless, but hoping you guys come into Morgantown ranked inside the top 10 or top 15.

As your buddy keeps saying, we're talking about this game, not anything else. Last time I checked, slamming the ball into the air is in fact a delay of game technical. Holding a player, uncatchable or not, is in fact a foul. Football is only about whether it's uncatchable.

....love the Lil' Bro fans yelping as they near the end of being relevant for the next 2-5 years.

Davis did get called at least once, but over the back in itself is not a foul. There has to be contact. I will say Davis is good at keeping the ball alive whether it be tipping it to himself or out to teammates on the perimeter.

Reactions: HRTheCard
This isn’t pass interference in football, grabbing someone is a foul. And Humphries slammed the ball to the ground, that is a penalty...and nobody goes over the back more than Gabriel on rebounds.

Are you in a spinning class today? Laughing

Reactions: HRTheCard
I thought it was catchable. It is tough to say it isn't when you don't know how much the hold impacting the guy. Regardless, calls get missed. People are just giving UK guys hell because of all the complaining some of them do about officiating all the time. It would be the same with any of the big programs. UK fans don't have to defend the call. They didn't miss it.

....love the Lil' Bro fans yelping as they near the end of being relevant for the next 2-5 years.
We’re just giving some of you whiners some of your own medicine. Y’all would have death threats out of you were Aggie fans, and I believe the refs were thinking about that when they/he swallowed his whistle.

Reactions: Quavarius
I thought it was catchable. It is tough to say it isn't when you don't know how much the hold impacting the guy. Regardless, calls get missed. People are just giving UK guys hell because of all the complaining some of them do about officiating all the time. It would be the same with any of the big programs. UK fans don't have to defend the call. They didn't miss it.
Catchable or not, this isn’t pass interference.

We’re just giving some of you whiners some of your own medicine. Y’all would have death threats out of you were Aggie fans, and I believe the refs were thinking about that when they/he swallowed his whistle.

....you would believe that. The tin foil hat is a permanent fixture on your head.

This thing still going? Damn, rocky and a few others really have their panties in bunch. It’ll be ok, ask your momma for your Barbie doll and play with the other girls from the neighborhood.

Was it really a break? Or just a missed call? Two very different things.

Glad Im not the only one who thought it was catchable. If you go back and watch the replay he almost had it even being held on. I have no doubt a straight up and down jump a guy like Davis is catching that ball.

Funny thing is TAMU wasn't even in the bonus, UK still had at least one to give (I think they had 5), so even had the foul been called they likely wouldn't have even had time to inbound and get a shot off.
I lied, guys. TAMU was in the bonus. Matter of fact, that would've been their last 1 & 1. I must've been daydreaming hard the last 1:24 when UK snuck 3 fouls in on me. Laughing Cats def lucked out there. But yes, it evens out last year. Humphries did spike the ball... but he was just stoked he made a huge play. He wasn't doing it out of bad sportsmanship or arguing a call or anything. That's just one you let go.

You could hire Popovich and it still won't matter. No recruit is going to a dumpster fire until this Adidas thing is resolved. Get used to it.

So 5* VJ King didnt commit to UofL in wake of the sanctions? All it takes is a little convincing that anyone with a bright mind would not be worried about the Adidas situation. But I understand why opposing fan bases would think that we're, out of everyone who didnt fire their coach, ad, assistants, dismissed the player, will get hit with yet more things. But continue Laughing

I'll also mention that Xavier's teams are loaded with 3-4* talent and look at them. I'll also mention that Louisville isn't accustomed to 5* talent. Recruits just need a confirmed coach who they trust. Padgett isn't one of them.

So 5* VJ King didnt commit to UofL in wake of the sanctions? All it takes is a little convincing that anyone with a bright mind would not be worried about the Adidas situation. But I understand why opposing fan bases would think that we're, out of everyone who didnt fire their coach, ad, assistants, dismissed the player, will get hit with yet more things. But continue Laughing

I'll also mention that Xavier's teams are loaded with 3-4* talent and look at them. I'll also mention that Louisville isn't accustomed to 5* talent. Recruits just need a confirmed coach who they trust. Padgett isn't one of them.
To my knowledge UL is the only school whose coaching staff is recording cutting a 100K deal for a recruit. The NCAA will not look the other way on this. UK got damn near death for the Emory envelope scandal. Don't be so blind.

To my knowledge UL is the only school whose coaching staff is recording cutting a 100K deal for a recruit. The NCAA will not look the other way on this. UK got damn near death for the Emory envelope scandal. Don't be so blind.
I could have sworn I read somewhere that Bowen wasn't the only recruit involved. But maybe he was.

Funny thing is TAMU wasn't even in the bonus, UK still had at least one to give (I think they had 5), so even had the foul been called they likely wouldn't have even had time to inbound and get a shot off.
I lied, guys. TAMU was in the bonus. Matter of fact, that would've been their last 1 & 1. I must've been daydreaming hard the last 1:24 when UK snuck 3 fouls in on me. Laughing Cats def lucked out there. But yes, it evens out last year. Humphries did spike the ball... but he was just stoked he made a huge play. He wasn't doing it out of bad sportsmanship or arguing a call or anything. That's just one you let go.

Yeah, still can’t believe they called that a T.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
I could have sworn I read somewhere that Bowen wasn't the only recruit involved. But maybe he was.

Balsa Koprivica from the 2019 class was Player 11.

Koprivica was listed by media outlets as “player 11” in the FBI report. A passage stated that 1 Family travel program director Brad Augustine and pro sports agent Christian Dawkins conspired to facilitate a $150,000 payment to the family of “player 11” in exchange for the player’s commitment to sign to play collegiately at Louisville and ultimately retain Dawkins’ services.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/highschool/os-sp-hs-balsa-koprivica-sits-20171121-story.html

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Yeah, still can’t believe they called that a T.
Poor fella realized his mistake mid-spike, but it was too late. You could tell by the look on his face. Made the play of his career and got excited about it. I'll take that kind of emotion all day long over kids that don't even seem to care one way or the other.

Reactions: KyFaninNC

Don't be so blue-tinted. Pretty easy. Let's sit here and play a chess match. You and I both know that's way easier than guessing what the NCAA is going to do. That statement in bold came straight from your blue brain. What are you going to say when we keep the banner next week? You still going to try and gauge the NCAA even after us keeping the banner and UNC keeping theirs? I thought after the UNC ruling, Uk fans were saying the NCAA is terrible and should never be taking seriously. Now you're trying to gauge what they're going to do?

Wow. Nice argument bud.

Last edited:
All these comments make it seem like we're talking about football.

Lets not act like if it were opposite teams and a no call, there wouldn't be any complaints.

@crazyqx83 would be in here just like vs Tennessee. Weird he's not in here after that call....
I took the day off from posting since I shattered my phone screen Saturday night.

how many holds could you have called agaisnt meeks in the uk tourney game last year 100. you bandwagon fans of a team after you watched espin and decided to hate ky 10 yrs ago because you cant think for yourself

you dont want the the reffing to be fixed like it has been in the nba, and thats understandable when your duke and unc, i wouldnt want it fixed either now they are rigging the tourney to yur benefit

just shows how true BASKETBALL fans ky fans are to watch cal get cheated out of titles, recruits by the ncaa using different rules for others,ESPIN and STILL love the game, just want it improved so maybe a kansas doesnt get robbed like higgins and emmert has done to uk

Last edited:
how many holds could you have called agaisnt meeks in the uk tourney game last year 100. you bandwagon fans of a team after you watched espin and decided to hate ky 10 yrs ago because you cant think for yourself

you dont want the the reffing to be fixed like it has been in the nba, and thats understandable when your duke and unc, i wouldnt want it fixed either now they are rigging the tourney to yur benefit

just shows how true BASKETBALL fans ky fans are to watch cal get cheated out of titles, recruits by the ncaa using different rules for others,ESPIN and STILL love the game, just want it improved so maybe a kansas doesnt get robbed like higgins and emmert has done to uk
You've been drinking, haven't you Mox?

Where's all the UL fans now that UL was gifted a win at FSU with Anas fouling the sh*t out of the FSU player going for the tie at the end?????????????????

Wait but the horrible call in the first half makes up for it right??????????

Look at Corrupt UL being Corrupt UL... LOL.

Where's all the UL fans now that UL was gifted a win at FSU with Anas fouling the sh*t out of the FSU player going for the tie at the end?????????????????

Wait but the horrible call in the first half makes up for it right??????????

Look at Corrupt UL being Corrupt UL... LOL.
You’re one f***ed up dude, do you have a link to your whinny a$$ bullshit?

ADVERTISEMENT