ADVERTISEMENT

UK vs Texas A&M

Wolves198921

Dec 20, 2017
I have to admit, this one makes me nervous. It’s a huge game for UK coming off a loss and with two road games ahead, however the road games are against weaker SEC opponents.

A&M has had roster issues and I don’t know how close to full strength they’ll be tonight. I’ll take any advantage UK can get. A loss tonight or Saturday will see UK exit the polls.

Would like to see what the neutral crowd thinks.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
I think we win this game but who knows which team will show and that goes for both sides. Does the UK team that destroyed UL come to play or the one that faltered against UT? Same for A&M.

Idk about that, at full strength A&M should win the game. I just don’t know how close to full strength they are.
Idk about that, either, especially at Rupp. Besides, it's not like UK is at full strength either. They've been without Vanderbilt and Baker all season. But I am with you about A&M, no idea what they have right now. At least all their suspended players are back (getting Hogg back was huge), but how close are Gilder and Wilson to coming back? I would assume perhaps as soon as tonight. Gilder is questionable and I would bet almost anything that he plays tonight. Apparently Wilson is doubtful. Coming back from 0-3 to contend for a conference title will be hard enough, 0-4 and you can forget it. They will be beyond desperate. That makes for a dangerous team. UK is favored by 7, which is laughable. If you like easy money take TAMU and the points.

I have to admit, this one makes me nervous. It’s a huge game for UK coming off a loss and with two road games ahead, however the road games are against weaker SEC opponents.

A&M has had roster issues and I don’t know how close to full strength they’ll be tonight. I’ll take any advantage UK can get. A loss tonight or Saturday will see UK exit the polls.

Would like to see what the neutral crowd thinks.
Both teams are not hitting on all cylinders; however, ATM is 0-3 in the SEC. They really need a win.

UK was not very good in the second half at Knoxville and a win tonight is really needed by the Cats.

A game between two teams who desperately need a victory.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Hopefully Vanderbilt is back soon. Cal said he’s been practicing really good here recently and gives the team a totally different look.

Hopefully Vanderbilt is back soon. Cal said he’s been practicing really good here recently and gives the team a totally different look.
I'm still skeptical he plays at all this year, but what Cal said yesterday sounded promising, “Jarred changed the practice today. He was so physical. ... It will be nice to get him back.”

You should be nervous. If A&M is full strength they're a better team than Kentucky.

If A&M has their full roster, A&M.

If they don't, Uk wins easily.

Does anyone know?

Robert Williams will be playing for A&M tonight.Out last game for flu like symptoms,really good player for A&M.

You should be nervous. If A&M is full strength they're a better team than Kentucky.

At full strength A&M is as good as any team in the country. This is at Rupp though. Plenty of times UK has beaten better teams there. Road games aren't easy for anyone.

Look like everyone is agreeing for the most part.

A&M will be out one starter, Wilson, and Gilder will play limited minutes. Via A&M Twitter.

All in all they aren’t at full strength but are getting close. If UK plays well tonight, like they normally do, then they should win. But play like they did against UT or UCLA then A&M wins.

Look like everyone is agreeing for the most part.

A&M will be out one starter, Wilson, and Gilder will play limited minutes. Via A&M Twitter.

All in all they aren’t at full strength but are getting close. If UK plays well tonight, like they normally do, then they should win. But play like they did against UT or UCLA then A&M wins.
UK isn’t losing at Rupp to this aTm team

the-old-reverse-hq328e.jpg

Quade Green gonna be out tonight. That really hurts UK's chances. I'd say 50/50 at best right now.

No real confirmation. Think I saw something about a back injury. That leaves UK with 2 scholarship guards healthy. Totally normal.

Edit-

So even if he plays I doubt he's near 100%.

Reactions: rockycard
Losing Green is huge. Will take the sting out of a loss. Will still suck, but it's tough to lose your starting PG.

Doug Shows lol. Call the damn game evenly. That was a charge on UK it's a charge on A&M.

Reactions: VAWildcat15
ADVERTISEMENT