ADVERTISEMENT

UK vs Texas A&M

Good golly, get a little help from your friends. What’s that refs name that didn’t call that? He should be crucified. Laughing

Reactions: Quavarius
You guys complain officials are out to get you----------Yet that doesn't get called. Certainly a foul.
Didn't you say every call is the same? Missed call on SKJ in the first half and missed call there. Even missed calls. I said it at half and say it again now. Good over all job by the refs.

Didn't you say every call is the same? Missed call on SKJ in the first half and missed call there. Even missed calls. I said it at half and say it again now. Good over all job by the refs.
Again, I think you are missing the point. MOF, I know you are.

Very blatant hold at the end. I'm impressed with the team for playing as well as they did given the current injury situation and A&M's desperation, but man, that was a bad no-call. Can't really say I'm feeling too celebratory.

Oh this is golden. No one is blaming the officials. But I didn't expect you to comprehend the context of the discussion.

Well in this thread, at least one person has directly blamed the officials and at least two others have heavily implied that the officials were the difference. You are objectively incorrect.

UK was gifted that win.

Ref at the end of the game was NOT trying to get the Higgins treatment.

Cats got a late Christmas gift

Wait a minute............Just saw this on the floor at Rupp. Soooooooooooo wait a minute.

Good golly, get a little help from your friends. What’s that refs name that didn’t call that? He should be crucified. Laughing

Doug Shows is terrible. I thought we've been over this?

Well in this thread, at least one person has directly blamed the officials and at least two others have heavily implied that the officials were the difference. You are objectively incorrect.
I saw one quote where someone said they won b/c of the official(s). Other said they got a gift. And well, you kinda of did. Other quote said dude wasn't trying to get the Higgins treatment. Ans well, umm................

Funny thing is TAMU wasn't even in the bonus, UK still had at least one to give (I think they had 5), so even had the foul been called they likely wouldn't have even had time to inbound and get a shot off.

Let’s be honest.... a hell of a lot of teams get that no call at home...
Agree 110%. I'm just giving some of you a hrad time b/c of how some feel the officials are always out to get UK. It was certainly a foul. No doubt. But like you said, a lot of teams get that no call at home.

Reactions: Wildcat-in-STL
Doug Shows makes the wrong call 5 times tonight. Lots of people ITT only seem to care about one of those occurrences. Weird.

I thought only UK fans complained about refs? Some serious hypocrites in this thread.

But yes, that was a foul and Texas A&M should have been shooting free throws.

There's a difference complaining about a specific call than blaming the loss on the refs no matter who you play. Aka. Higgins. Blaming an entire game on one official vs blaming an OBVIOUS hold that the ref clearly saw. Take yourself to RR.

Reactions: DukeRulesBasketball
That doesn’t make my point incorrect

Edit, and lol at unbiased
Unbiased? Who the hell here is an Aggie fan? Reg cbb fans tune in to good games. I’m not saying one team or the other deserved the win. It’s based on the crazy missed called in crunch time and it happened to come against a fan base that incessantly complains the refs are out to get them. Tex am is on the bubble —nobody cares about them.

Funny thing is TAMU wasn't even in the bonus, UK still had at least one to give (I think they had 5), so even had the foul been called they likely wouldn't have even had time to inbound and get a shot off.
Yeah they would've had time.

Doug Shows makes the wrong call 5 times tonight. Lots of people ITT only seem to care about one of those occurrences. Weird.
Let me guess. FOUR of those were against UK?
Amirite?

All these comments make it seem like we're talking about football.

Lets not act like if it were opposite teams and a no call, there wouldn't be any complaints.

@crazyqx83 would be in here just like vs Tennessee. Weird he's not in here after that call....

There's a difference complaining about a specific call than blaming the loss on the refs no matter who you play. Aka. Higgins. Blaming an entire game on one official vs blaming an OBVIOUS hold that the ref clearly saw. Take yourself to RR.
Why are you bring up one occurrence from last year? This game has nothing to do with last year.

ADVERTISEMENT