ADVERTISEMENT

UK vs Texas A&M

how many holds could you have called agaisnt meeks in the uk tourney game last year 100. you bandwagon fans of a team after you watched espin and decided to hate ky 10 yrs ago because you cant think for yourself

you dont want the the reffing to be fixed like it has been in the nba, and thats understandable when your duke and unc, i wouldnt want it fixed either now they are rigging the tourney to yur benefit

just shows how true BASKETBALL fans ky fans are to watch cal get cheated out of titles, recruits by the ncaa using different rules for others,ESPIN and STILL love the game, just want it improved so maybe a kansas doesnt get robbed like higgins and emmert has done to uk

I don't what to say about this dude. Eyeroll

A T was called on Hump that should not have been called, cost UK a win last year.

Wenyen mugged Davis and a foul should have been called and wasn't. UK wins

Officiating sucks in college basketball, and I do not know how to fix it.
I think both plays are easily justifiable as fouls. The T could have appropriately been settled with a warning---but I don't think its a questionable call made by the ref. He got excited and did something that warrants a tech per the rulebook, even if it doesn't get called 100% of the time. The play the other night is the run of the mill foul thats called all the time----as well as missed all the time. Getting to see the play 900 times on replay does make it look like a blatant foul and it just so happened at a critical time.......but in real time it could have looked like incidental contact.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Why is this thread still at the top? Kentucky won and AM lost, is there something I’m missing?
Because a couple of your fanbase brotherhood keep spinning it, I was just joking about the no call. I know that they were upset about the technical Humphries received, but the ref followed the rule book. It’s all in fun, but it is funny watching the same posters spin everything.

Because a couple of your fanbase brotherhood keep spinning it, I was just joking about the no call. I know that they were upset about the technical Humphries received, but the ref followed the rule book. It’s all in fun, but it is funny watching the same posters spin everything.
Ah okay. Talking about the game from a few years ago. That was a huge debate

You’re one f***ed up dude, do you have a link to your whinny a$$ bullshit?

Awwww poor lil baby can dish it out but cant take it?? I may be one effed up guy but one can only read your mindless drivel for so long and not lose some brain cells.

I think both plays are easily justifiable as fouls. The T could have appropriately been settled with a warning---but I don't think its a questionable call made by the ref. He got excited and did something that warrants a tech per the rulebook, even if it doesn't get called 100% of the time. The play the other night is the run of the mill foul thats called all the time----as well as missed all the time. Getting to see the play 900 times on replay does make it look like a blatant foul and it just so happened at a critical time.......but in real time it could have looked like incidental contact.
Ref(s) probably too busy watching the ball like everyone else.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
So 5* VJ King didnt commit to UofL in wake of the sanctions? All it takes is a little convincing that anyone with a bright mind would not be worried about the Adidas situation. But I understand why opposing fan bases would think that we're, out of everyone who didnt fire their coach, ad, assistants, dismissed the player, will get hit with yet more things. But continue Laughing

I'll also mention that Xavier's teams are loaded with 3-4* talent and look at them. I'll also mention that Louisville isn't accustomed to 5* talent. Recruits just need a confirmed coach who they trust. Padgett isn't one of them.

...you're gonna be awful busy trying to pump sunshine into the dark days that lie ahead for Little Brothel U.

And you are the biggest spinner of all.

I'm thinking 11 pages, U6 keeping the keyboard popping on yet another UK game.

Doesn’t come near all of the salty tears from when Kansas beat y’all, that was a classic.

how many pages did you and most of the other UL fans run that one up to?
RENT FREE

rocky we love you the most, BBN knows it can always live RENT FREE in your head

Doesn’t come near all of the salty tears from when Kansas beat y’all, that was a classic.
Kansas is like UofL they beat Cal and UK once in a while during the regular season but get whipped when it comes to the NCAA tournament when it really counts. UK loves when they see UofL in their bracket in the NCAA tourney because they know UofL will choke like they always have. Of course UK will not have UofL in their bracket in the near future because UofL will be sitting on the sidelines.

Kansas is like UofL they beat Cal and UK once in a while during the regular season but get whipped when it comes to the NCAA tournament when it really counts. UK loves when they see UofL in their bracket in the NCAA tourney because they know UofL will choke like they always have. Of course UK will not have UofL in their bracket in the near future because UofL will be sitting on the sidelines.

So explain the annual "We always get hosed and put in the toughest bracket" threads? Seems like you just exposed yourself and others.

Your blue-tinted posts are hilarious. That post was so bad it belonged on Rafters

And I’ve also seen several, civilized Uk fans, unlike you, who are tired of losing to UCLA, KU, etc in the regular season so much, which also negates your terrible take.

"who are tired of losing to UCLA, KU, etc in the regular season so much, which also negates your terrible take."

im charitable, so I am glad ucla and ku could win a few after those whippings with poythress and the plattoons in the early version of 14/15 cats. have never seen a team like that in 30 years of basketball.

Last edited:
So explain the annual "We always get hosed and put in the toughest bracket" threads? Seems like you just exposed yourself and others.

Your blue-tinted posts are hilarious. That post was so bad it belonged on Rafters
So explain why Kansas and Louisville lose to UK when they play in the NCAA tourney. Explain that one.

We lose to them in the regular season because we are still getting our team in shape and finding out who we are in November. Not exactly shocking. By the end of the season, we're gelling, and we take it to them in the tournament. It is what it is. I hated losing to Cal and UMass in 96. But when Pitino was hanging the banner (that's still hanging) not a single **** was given about that loss. Same would have held true about UCLA last year. We don't like losing to the other blue bloods ever, but as long as the Big Dance results continue at the amazing clip they are, well, what can you say?

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
....not as classic as that 29-point beatdown UK put on Little Brothel U.

The series is now 35-16, UK, by the way.
Congrats, you beat our team with an interim coach by 2 points more than we beat big sis in football. Laughing

Congrats, you beat our team with an interim coach by 2 points more than we beat big sis in football. Laughing

90-61
35-16
8-2

...the beatings will be worse in the coming seasons after the NCAA reduces your basketball program to pulling players from the campus intramural league.

Reactions: rockycard
90-61
35-16
8-2

...the beatings will be worse in the coming seasons after the NCAA reduces your basketball program to pulling players from the campus intramural league.
We’ll offset that with more football spankings. Who knows, next year we may have to use our punter once or twice.

Reactions: Simple_Man
What about the other 8 times Cal beat Louisville while your Hall Of Fame Coach Pitino was at the helm at Louisville. That is an 8-2 record against Pitino while Cal has been at UK. Oh and that includes 2-0 in the NCAA tourney when it really counts.

What about the other 8 times Cal beat Louisville while your Hall Of Fame Coach Pitino was at the helm at Louisville. That is an 8-2 record against Pitino while Cal has been at UK. Oh and that includes 2-0 in the NCAA tourney when it really counts.
Cal didn’t beat us, it was the four month rental players that did. I do give Cal credit for getting involved with WWW, if not then Cal would be th the same coach that lost 16 games our last year in CUSA with them.

Cal didn’t beat us, it was the four month rental players that did. I do give Cal credit for getting involved with WWW, if not then Cal would be th the same coach that lost 16 games our last year in CUSA with them.

poor baby, need a tissue

UK dominated ul long before Cal and will long after Cal

That explains why you bring up football wins on a basketball board.
I will be honest, last year when you guys beat us in Papa Johns, it took me until this years game to finally get over it. The 2014 tournament loss to you guys was a gut punch also, we should’ve won it back to back.

I will be honest, last year when you guys beat us in Papa Johns, it took me until this years game to finally get over it. The 2014 tournament loss to you guys was a gut punch also, we should’ve won it back to back.

i think 2014 was the first time Pitino had lost a s16 game

i think your FB team is going to struggle this upcoming year

i think 2014 was the first time Pitino had lost a s16 game

i think your FB team is going to struggle this upcoming year
I think that if our juco D line are serviceable, that we may be a better all around team. Our O line is finally getting to be a strength, and our receivers are really good, hopefully Puma lives up to his hype. Going to miss Lamar, but I think that our offense will look more like a traditional Petrino offense.

I think that if our juco D line are serviceable, that we may be a better all around team. Our O line is finally getting to be a strength, and our receivers are really good, hopefully Puma lives up to his hype. Going to miss Lamar, but I think that our offense will look more like a traditional Petrino offense.

i think Pass is a huge down grade from LJ
i look for your "D" to be much worse
i think UL wins 6-7 games

i think Pass is a huge down grade from LJ
i look for your "D" to be much worse
i think UL wins 6-7 games
Of course he’s a huge downgrade in athletic ability, but he’s more of a conventional Bobby Petrino style QB. Our defense isn’t going to be worse, maybe as bad, but not worse. We had a lot of young guys pressed into playing, they will have another spring and summer to improve. Hearns and Alexander will be huge shoes to fill, but they both missed a lot of time this year, which hopefully the backups improve.

ADVERTISEMENT