ADVERTISEMENT

UK vs Texas A&M

Oh no doubt. He cheated. TX A&M's record with him officiaiting is 1-7. So I mean isnt't that all that needs to be said?
UK is 3-5 with Higgins...aaannnnddd, get this.... he T-ed up Cal in the Vandy game (leaving the box... so lame) less than a month prior to the infamous UNC game. Let the conspiracies continue I say! Laughing

I saw one quote where someone said they won b/c of the official(s). Other said they got a gift. And well, you kinda of did. Other quote said dude wasn't trying to get the Higgins treatment. Ans well, umm................

Before you said nobody was blaming the game on refs, so which is it?

There's a difference complaining about a specific call than blaming the loss on the refs no matter who you play. Aka. Higgins. Blaming an entire game on one official vs blaming an OBVIOUS hold that the ref clearly saw. Take yourself to RR.

The second any UK fan complains about any call by an official, they get shouted down. No matter how obvious it is, as soon as a UK fan does this it's "lol UK fans complain about refs" with no effort to discuss whether the call was any good or not. Except Borden, who only admits the call was bad if it was good for Kentucky.

Oh, and try to find a post of me blaming anything on a ref besides the Benny Snell ejection. Good luck.You'll be digging for a long time. And I think I have ten posts on RR in the last year and only two of them were actually about basketball.

UK is 3-5 with Higgins...aaannnnddd, get this.... he T-ed up Cal in the Vandy game (leaving the box... so lame) less than a month prior to the infamous UNC game. Let the conspiracies continue I say! Laughing

Might be different if it was 3-35

SGA/Diallo/Knox/Washington/Gabriel

That's my ideal starting 5 at this moment.
That's a good line-up. But really just one reliable shooter. But I do agree that UK's offense seems to run better through SGA.

Doug Shows makes the wrong call 5 times tonight. Lots of people ITT only seem to care about one of those occurrences. Weird.

They probably care about the other calls that favored UK as well tbh. Just like you guys care about the calls that favored A&M. That is just how it goes.

Says the guy bringing up the UNC game from last year in this thread.

It's ok. I'm sure no UL fan will complain this Saturday, or UK fans will bring it up when you do.

Or using an example of the officials, which is on topic of what everyone in this thread is talking about. But still, great deflection attempt.

It's rich non UK fans bringing up hating on the refs in threads where it's dominated by all different fan bases complaining about the refs.

Reactions: oldsports_
SGA/Diallo/Knox/Washington/Gabriel

That's my ideal starting 5 at this moment.
That is a tough one for me. I think they are at their best when Green and SGA are in there at the same time. PJ is a must now too, the way he has played the last few weeks. Prior to that he seemed like a waste of space. SKJ is really improving too. If they could get a little more out of him offensively he could really chew up major minutes. I think it's obvious Richards is in Cal's doghouse again. Did he even play in the 2nd half? I wouldn't be surprised to see SKJ take damn near all Richard's minutes if it keeps up like this.

Or using an example of the officials, which is on topic of what everyone in this thread is talking about. But still, great deflection attempt.
Laughing Is it really a deflection when responding to a deflection? Sorry you're bitter about this game. I'm guess the 30 point loss still stings.

I have like 27 people quoting me. The insecurity of the officials is real. Uk knows they got away with one and they know if it were reversed, they'd be complaining about it. Yet try to call out people for blaming the officials on the last play of the game and a clear and obvious foul call. That's the difference. Some Uk fans complain about EVERY SINGLE CALL. I mean there's a thread on RR 10 minutes into the game talking about the officials. It's hilarious to go and read if you have a minute.

Reactions: uncfan in ky
Laughing Is it really a deflection when responding to a deflection? Sorry you're bitter about this game. I'm guess the 30 point loss still stings.

I'd feel better if it did sting. Im not bitter about the game. I'm bitter at a game changing no call to end the game. Once again, major difference in ME complaining about ONE call than several Uk fans complaining every single game.

Anyway, again, UK had 4 scholarship players out with injury. Beat a former top 5 team back to full strength. Two obvious missed calls. One on each team.

It's rich non UK fans bringing up hating on the refs in threads where it's dominated by all different fan bases complaining about the refs.
You do realize we are making fun of you, more than blaming the refs......Right? Ya know, an irony kind of thing. I mean it's more of a "Man the officials hate you so much....."

Ahhh, never mind.

Anyway, again, UK had 4 scholarship players out with injury. Beat a former top 5 team back to full strength. Two obvious missed calls. One on each team.
Not at full strength.

You guys haven't had Baker or Vanderbilt all year. Counting those two is silly.

Corect on two very obvious missed calls for both.

I said in this thread that was was a bad call, and that Texas A&M should have been shooting free throws.
I've said multiple times it was a good called game minus two calls. The stereotypes painted with the broad brush is strong in some.

Not at full strength.

You guys haven't had Baker or Vanderbilt all year. Counting those two is silly.

Corect on two very obvious missed calls for both.
OK TAM minus one player, UK 4. And it's silly to say UK wouldn't be better without Baker and Vanderbilt, and Green, but I'll give you Wynard.

Let's say Green equals A&M's player. Refs mess up with a missed call on each end.

UK still wins.

That's a good line-up. But really just one reliable shooter. But I do agree that UK's offense seems to run better through SGA.

SGA/Knox/Gabriel all are average or better shooters. Washington and Diallo can hit one. I think it's the best inside/outside lineup they have. But teams with big uglies inside will kill them like Tyler Davis. It's why I want nothing of Duke in March. Bagley and Carter would have about 50 and 30 themselves.

I've said multiple times it was a good called game minus two calls. The stereotypes painted with the broad brush is strong in some.
Be honest here. Had the foul been called, and let's say A&M scores and wins.

THink you's still feel this way?

You can always tell who it bothers the most when UK wins.

"Throw a rock into a pack of dogs and the one that gets hits, yelps the most" - Calipari
What does that quote mean...why wouldn’t the mfer that got hit by a rock complain?

No. I was actually just pointing at your huge, 20 post hard on over that no call, after showing up to bitch about UK fans complaining about refs.
C'mon, Hank. Cant you see the irony? Jesus some of you are such Sally's. YOu bitch an moan that officials are out to get you. That they hate UK. Then you get an obvious break(at the end).

See it now?

I'm not complaining about the officiating. I thought it was solid for that type of game.

Im pointing out the irony of this shit. It amazes me---well, not really, that you guys don't see this.

No one is really complaining.

THEY ARE MAKING FUN of you.

ADVERTISEMENT